Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ It's Penelope's turn ❯ The strange place ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

While tiny hamster walked her way in the tall grass she for sure knew she was hopelessly lost.

Penelope (thinking): Just great, now I'm lost and they're probably looking for because I'm so young!

She wasn't looking where she was going because she tripped over an object.

She got up and it was a stupid stick. Anger building up in her body she threw the stick in a direction toward the tall grass which ended up hitting the object spying on Penelope.

Ow! The strange thing said.

Penelope was scared not knowing what the thing was. Maybe she hit a stray cat or a ferret. Fear went down her spine, she quickly grabbed the nearest rock, waiting it to attack her but there was silence.

The strange hamster tried to keep quiet so she wouldn't sense him but she stared at the grass where he was.

So he knew he had to come out anyway. He came out of the grass, he was a little young but older then Penelope. He had a black and gray bandanna around his head and a shiny gold earring on his left ear. His fur was light gray with a white belly. Penelope slightly backed up she didn't know what to say. Whether to say Ookwee or talk normal which she normally wouldn't do. Who are you? She stuttered. He then grinned which scared her even more and was about to run away when he finely talked.

I am Ruby, I have been watching when you left the clubhouse and I feel your pain on how everyone treats you.

Penelope kept quiet and glared at him.

Please I want to show a place where hamsters have fun and don't treat other hamsters like a kid. He said calmly.

Well… she said at first, but before she could go on he bonked her on the head hard and she got knocked out.

Ruby laughed, now you'll never see her friends again!

Meanwhile the ham-hams looked high and low for Penelope in the grass and it was getting dark.

Pashmina: Oh this is horrible! What did we do to make her run off? Tears were forming in her eyes.

Howdy: It's okay Pashmina, you can cry on my shoulders to make you feel better about Penelope.

Dexter: There's no time for that!!

Hamtaro: Who cares let's hurry and find her before it gets really dark!

Bijou: Oh poor Penelope, she must be really scared and lost!

Cappy came running out of nowhere, I just saw Penelope!! An unknown hamster was carrying her off with a golden earring on the left ear and a black and gray bandanna!!

Hamtaro: Which way did he go!!

Cappy: He was headed away from our town.

The ham-hams hurried and followed the hamster from his tracks in the mud.

Penelope's eyes opened slightly looking straight up and Ookwee slipped from she mouth. It then seemed that she had visitors around her. She focused on the five or four hamsters looking at her. Quickly she got up and the hamsters were about her age.

Where am I? She questioned them. Finally one of them spoke, you're in the valley of funfun land.

What? What kind of name was that she thought? She then got up and said tell me who you ham-hams are?

A hamster with a flower on the left ear with brown fur squeaked I'm Jelly then she point to a hamster who had a eggshell on his head and said his name was Dirt because he had dark brown fur. A hamster that had cream fur and a pink hair said her name was Rose. A hamster that looked like a cow said his name was Fudge and the last one was all orange with light gray spots said her name was Smile.

Those are strangest names for some hamsters that I've heard. Penelope thought.

The valley had lots of green plants and a sparkling river near by and they made their homes out of pebbles, mud and straw.

Jelly and the other hamsters shouted come on we'll show you around!!

Penelope followed and she looked back and whispered Ookwee. To be continued!