Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ It's Penelope's turn ❯ Almost there where Penelope is! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Huff huff…we're here almost there ham-hams puffed Hamtaro.

Finally! Sneered Dexter, his glasses were almost falling off.

They looked around them, it had endless plains of grass and a beautiful river was in the background faraway, somehow Hamtaro knew Penelope was right there where the river was. There was hardly any houses or humans around. Walking on to find Penelope.

**************************************

Jelly: Come on Penelope, let's go swimming.

Penelope: But I thought hamsters couldn't swim

.

Dirt: That's silly Penelope, of course hamsters can swim they just pass a rumor about that because a drunken hamster fell in a lake and drowned.

Come on its really easy, we'll just go to the stream, the river goes fast so you might get stuck in the current answered Rose.

They all ran to the stream in a hurry. They passed many animals like a mouse or a toad. When they made to the stream it was empty. The water was clear and had tiny fishes and tadpoles. Fudge was the first to go in with a loud SPLASH, and then the other hamsters join him. Just when she was about to go in, Dirt shouted why don't you take you sheet off!?

I don't feel like taking it off. Pouted Penelope.

WHY? They all shouted

Because it make me feel safe when its on. Lied Penelope.

She jumped in and splashed them trying to forget about her sheet on her. The other hamsters forgot about it and played rough with her. This was her best time she ever had with new friends.

Meanwhile Hamtaro and the others were so tired from walking and hitching rides on cars they stopped on the dirt track. They went under a dried up leaf for shade.

Howdy: I need water badly…

Panda: Me too, my whole mouth is dry.

Cappy: Maybe we can look for a stream or something.

Sandy: Ya great idea but I think there's a stream about 100 yards away from US!

Snoozer got up and his eyes were wide open. (This was highly unusually for the hamsters)

Wait, everyone shutup I hear a sound. Stiffened Snoozer.

Hif-Hif. Sniffed Snoozer (it's a ham-ham word for smelling)

It's a-a-a stream! It's close by! Said Snoozer

They all went crazy and followed Snoozer. When they made it, he was right about the stream. They drank up and collected as much water they can hold.

Back to Penelope.

The little hamsters dried off, and had to go back to the village. It was getting dark, they tried to hurry but that's when it became DARK. They could see because their eyes were excellent in night but it was creepy, they heard all sorts of noises.

Finally they made it to the village: cold, hungry and scared. They ate the dinner really fast and went to bed; tucked in by a pretty maid.

Lights were turned off and Penelope was scared. She wished she were with her owner and her old friends.

Hamtaro and his pals were freezing; they huddled up with each other.

Good jobs Hamtaro, now were lost and cold! Screamed Dexter.

Umm…at least we're together? Said Hamtaro.

BONK!

*SIGH* Poor Hamtaro he got bonked on the head. TO BE CONTINUED