Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor Again ❯ back on the floor ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Something for my peeps: Okay peeps, here's the lowdown; my computer had many a problem so I've been out of commission for way too loooooooooooooooooong, but things are going smooth for now. Second, after debating with myself whether or not to write this, I've decided to do so. In addition to this, I read over all the reviews of Love battles on the floor, so this time around, I'll try to make things more interesting (or at least hope to) the second time around. And to those who said that I was a n00b, that is one thing I am not, and to those who are new to reading this sort of thing, please read the prequel to get a better feel of where this story is heading. Once again, a big thank-q to all those who enjoyed the prequel, 'cause this sequel is just for you. Now it's time for the show.
 
!^_^ Oops one last thing; any new hams (or current hams) that come into play here, will be given credit for their creators.
 
 
It was a nice day today, not a cloud in the sky and the weather was perfect. And at the clubhouse, the hams were having competitions on the floor.
 
LOVE BATTLES on the Floor... AGAIN
 
"Come on, keep up with me, Sandy, don't slack up now." said Pashmina.
"You totally picked a fast song for me." said Sandy who was frantically trying to keep her guage filled.
 
On the sidelines, the guys were watching the girls go at it. "That's my precious." said Dexter.
"You're quite cocky." said Maxwell.
"I like this song, it's got a nice beat to it." said Boss.
"I never knew someone could like pizza this much though. !^_^ " said Hamtaro.
"Sacré bleu, zat ees way too fast." said Bijou.
"Not as fast as what you put me through." said Boss and Hamtaro. These two bulls still remember the pain of battling for Bijou's love.
"You are men, you can handle eet." said Bijou.
"I would never do that to you, Bijou." said Hamtaro.
"I had to test vous and you passed with shining colors. Besides, you didn't want me to end up weeth Boss, non?"
"..............Um..."
 
BLAM!
"You lose Pashmina, I'm the winner." said Sandy.
"You just got lucky." said Pashmina. "No matter, it's just a game."
"Nice comeback sis, lovely as ever." congratulated Stan.
"Thanks, bro." said Sandy.
"Anyway, I was wondering about something."
"Really, what?" everyone asked.
"....Our 'Cupid' who set every couple up. I wonder where he is..."
"Don't worry about it, Stan. We'll see him again." said Hamtaro.
"I guess so. Well, clear the floor, I'm going solo."
 
What the hams didn't know was that they were being watched. this pair of eyes continued to gaze on the hams as they went on obivious to everything. "So, they do this sort of thing too? Well then, it's time to put things into effect."
 
Who is this mystery ham? You'll find out next chapter.