Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

LOVE BATTLES ON THE FLOOR

The clubhouse had it's usual meeting on this and that and what-not and today was no different. "Well, if there are no further things to discuss, we can finally close this meeting." Boss says.

"Let's discuss lunch, I'm getting hungry." Oxnard groans.

Cappy agrees, "Me too, I'm ready to eat now."

"Quit whining about your stomachs!" Boss yells. "Anyway, is there anything left to discuss?"

"I would like to talk about the most recent book I read. It's really exciting, and it gives me an idea of what to do for tomorrow's adventure." Maxwell said

"Really?" asks an ecstatic Sandy. "That is like, so cool."

"Tell us about it already." Hamtaro says.

"Oui, tell us." adds Bijou.

Maxwell goes on, "It's about this hero who's trapped in another dimension and he uses some fancy footwork to solve the many problems that he faces."

"Sounds like The Groovemaster's Era." says Stan.

"Stan, you read this book before?"

"Yup, how else did you think I perfected my smooth moves? No lady ham can resist my smooth steps."

"No comment." says Sandy, rolling her eyes.

"What I do this time?"

Hamtaro cuts this off, "Practicing our smooth moves, huh? Laura calls that dancing."

"Well, I say we should make our own dancing classes." Maxwell went on. "This way, we could teach each other how to um... um... uhh..."

"Cut a little rug." Stan finished for Maxwell.

"Yeah, that's it. You can even help out with the teaching, Stan."

"It sounds like fun." Hamtaro said with excitement.

Boss didn't like the idea, "I don't see what's so good about dancing anyway." he said.

Snoozer replied, "Girls love a guy with fancy footwork. Zu, zu, zu..."

This one saying sent lots of thoughts to Boss. Hmm, if that's true, maybe I could try it out for a change. No wait, I will try it out. he thought.

But, Boss wasn't the only one with those kind of ideas.... Girls love a guy who can dance, huh? Perhaps this is the way to win my lovely Pashmina's heart. And I'll also be able to one-up that Howdy in the process... Dexter thought, then replied, "Count me in."

He's plotting something, no doubt. So he wants to try and sweep Pashmina off her feet with his own, well I'll see to it that he doesn't get far. thought Howdy, who then said, "You got my vote."

Boss went back to his thoughts. Bijou will love me for knowing how to dance like a pro. Maybe she'll dance with me too.... Then he made a motion, "Okay, all in favor?" All the hams approve, "Then it's settled, we improve our moves tomorrow. Meeting over."

*

That night, Boss was up all night, thinking about tomorrow. He was so excited about the plans. After tomorrow, I will have my sweet Bijou like I always wanted her. We'll dance the day away, and even the night too. I can see it now...

Boss had a daydream where he was in a black tux and Bijou was in a powder white gown and the two were dancing round and round. Both were very happy. "Sacré bleu Boss," Bijou said, "I never knew you could dance zees well."

"Thank Maxwell and Stan for bringing out such a hidden talent in me." Boss said happily.

"Oh Boss, you're so wonderful..."

"You're even more wonderful."

"Ooh la la, I want to dance weeth you forever."

Boss came to reality, his face red as the sakura in spring. "Soon my sweet Bijou, we shall dance forever. Tomorrow, the joys of the dance will sound off our love for each other...." he told himself with confidence.

Dexter was dreaming the exact same way about Pashmina. "Pashmina my sweet, you look divine in that dress." he told her.

"Thanks for giving it to me," Pashmina said, "it matches my scarf. I love my dress!"

"And I love you, my darling."

Dexter came to, sakura faced and all. "My darling Pashmina, tomorrow we will be one." he said with hearts in his eyes.

Howdy was also having his fantasy with Pashmina. "Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Pashmina..." but quickly shook that off. He was confused about it afterwards. "That was weird," he said to hinself, "but I will be happy. Don't you worry Pashmina, I'll make you happy with my moves and words of love." Howdy then gave a sigh, hearts in his eyes as well.

Maxwell was also up, but he was planning all of the lessons for his friends. Even though he found some good ones, he wasn't even halfway done.

"Man, I need some more steps to teach the hams." he said while looking through his many books and lessons. "Boy they're going to enjoy this stuff, but I sure hope Stan doesn't get carried away..."

Pashmina was worried, she wasn't what you called, 'dancing material', but she told herself not to worry about it. "I hope I'm not going to be the one who messes things up, but as long as I enjoy myself and have fun, it won't be so bad." Then she saw herself dancing and sweatdropped at the disturbing site. "Maybe I shouldn't dance...."

And with that, the hams prepared for the day where everything will be soon put on the floor...