Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness inside Sparkle Returns ❯ Memorial ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1: Memorial

Previously…. The Evil Hamster Stings managed to brainwash all the Ham-Hams. Harmony de-brainwashed Hamtaro. Harmony then told Hamtaro that he must stop Stings before it's too late. Hamtaro brings his friends back to the good side thanks to the magical Dust of Goodness. However not every Ham-Ham was back to the good side. Stings orders Panda to kill Hamtaro . The brainwashed Panda obeys and strikes Hamtaro with a sword. Ouchchi! Hamtaro was badly wounded. Harmony rescued Hamtaro just in time as she de-brainwashed Panda with the dust of Goodness. Stings revealed himself as Spat's Brother. He also told the Ham-Hams that we was out for revenge on Hamtaro. Panda freed Sparkle from the spell of the enchanted crown. Stings went to strike Sparkle with a sword. But he was banished to the realm of No Return by Harmony. With Stings finally gone, It looked like the Ham-Hams troubles were over, but Hamtaro's wounds were too bad and he died.

(The Hams-Hams are carrying Hamtaro's Corpse out of `Saffron's Bar')

Boss: We will take him back to the clubhouse where he can arrange a funeral.

(The Girl Hamsters are crying)

Pashmina: (Sniff) Hamtaro was the best Hamster their was!

Penelope: (Crying) Ookwee!

Bijou: I Still can't believe that Hamtaro is gone!

Saffron: This is my entire fault! If I never invited Hamtaro to my bar, none of this would never have happened!

Pashmina: Don't blame yourself, Saffron. You were under Stings spell. We all were.

(The Ham-Hams arrive at the clubhouse)

Boss: Lets put him on my bed.

(The Ham-Hams carry Hamtaro to Boss's bed and place him down. The Ham-Hams then exit Boss's room and sit down at the table)

Boss: *Clears throat* Hamtaro was a great and courageous Ham! He should be remembered for ever. But How?

Panda: Hey! I got a great idea! I can build a memorial statue of Hamtaro.

Maxwell: That's a good idea Panda. Perhaps there is something in my book about memorial statues.

Panda: While you do that, I will get to work!

(Panda runs to his mini workshop)

Sandy: Um, Boss? Like, what are WE going to do?

Boss: Um, The rest of you Ham-Hams can help put some decorations up!

Sparkle: Decorations?! Don't they use them for parties? We not celebrating Hamtaro's death are we?!

Boss: Ur…..

Sparkle: That's just sick! Hamtaro was a Hammo to all of us! I for one is not celebrating Hamtaro's death!

Dexter: But Sparkle, were-

Sparkle: I'm not interested, Dex! I am out of here! Come on Howdy!

Howdy: But…

(Sparkle grabs Howdy and exits the clubhouse)

Bijou: Come back Sparkle! Were not celebrating Hamtaro's death! How can you say that?!

(Bijou burst out crying)

Pashmina: Please don't cry, Bijou. Sparkle, didn't hear us properly, that's all.

(Bijou hugs Pashmina still crying)

Bijou: I loved Him, Pashmina! Why did he have to die?!

(Boss pretends he never heard Bijou say she loved Hamtaro)

Boss: Hamtaro died protecting us! He sacrificed himself to save us!

Maxwell: Boss is right, Ham-Hams! Hamtaro saved our lives! Now lets honour him by throwing a memorial Service!

To Be Continued...