Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness inside Sparkle Returns ❯ Harmony’s Discovery! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Harmony's Discovery!

(Miles way, in a land known as Sweet Haven, Harmony is sitting on a stone pillar. Tears in eyes)

Harmony: (Sniff) I still can't get over it. If only I stopped Stings sooner, then Hamtaro might have been still alive.

(Harmony gets up and flies away)

Harmony: I better be getting to Hamtaro's Funeral. Hey, what's that?

(a green glow is glowing near the bottom of the pillar. Harmony flies down and investigates)

Harmony: The glow seems to be coming from this stone tablet. Hm, it's a inscription.

(Harmony reads the inscription on the glowing stone tablet. She gasps)

Harmony: Can it be…….

(At the Clubhouse, Panda has finished building the Hamtaro statue, the Ham-Hams are decorating the clubhouse, and Bijou is in Boss's room looking at Hamtaro)

Bijou: I miss you Hamtaro. I hope you are happy where ever you are. (Tear in eye)

(Maxwell enters)

Maxwell: We all miss Hamtaro Bijou. But he has gone to a better place- Hamster Heaven.

Bijou: Heaven?

????: Hey Ham-Hams!

Bijou+Maxwell: Heke?

(Bijou and Maxwell exit boss's room. Harmony is now in the clubhouse)

Pashmina: Hamha Harmony! What brings you here?

Harmony: I got great news Ham-Hams!

Dexter: Great news? After Hamtaro's death we can all do with some great news!

Bijou: Vat is the news, harmony?

Harmony: What if I tell you that you can bring Hamtaro back?

Howdy: I say your havin' us on!

Dexter: Hm? Howdy, where did you come from? I thought you went with Sparkle?

Boss: Enough you two! Harmony, are you saying we can bring Hamtaro back to life?

Harmony: Yep-P!

Hams-Hams: How?!

Harmony: The fountain of life.

Ham-Hams: The fountain of life?

Harmony: Yes. The fountain can grant any wish.

Maxwell: I never heard of this fountain before. Where is it?

Harmony: The Fountain of life can be found in a place called `Ghetto's Valley'. North from here.

Boss: Well, what are we waiting for Ham-Hams? Let go find that fountain!

Ham-Hams: Yeah!!

(The Ham-Hams run out. Bijou turns to Harmony)

Bijou: Aren't you coming, Harmony?

Harmony: No, I will stay here and keep a eye on Hamtaro. Good luck to you.

Bijou: Thank-Q Harmony. Bye-Q!

(Bijou exits)

Harmony: (Putting on a evil smile) Fools!

(Harmony goes into Boss's room and looks at the dead Hamtaro)

Harmony: Sleep well in your death Little Hamtaro. You will soon be back in the land of the living, but not the not way those fools think!! Hahahahaha!

(Harmony exits laughing evilly)

To Be Continued…………….