Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey! Thoughts are in italics. Hope you enjoy this story. Please R&R. This is my 1st fic,so wish me luck!*fingers crossed*
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
All the Hams were gathered at the clubhouse, ready for a day of new adventures. Sandy, Pashmina, and Penelope were sitting at a table discussing their birthstones over their new favorite beverage- rose petal tea.

Most of the boy Hams stood in the corner, looking through Maxwell's new book, Cyber Surfing. All of them were now fascinated with the world of computers, the Internet, and other such things.

Oxnard was in the center of the room building a case ( with the help of Panda, of course) in which he could organize his newly started seed collection. He already had 27 varieties, and was quite proud of it. Bijou stood over their shoulders, and offered helpful advice and ideas whenever she could.

Only one stood alone on the side of the room. There was Boss, mustering up all the courage he had in his rodent body. With one last, long, deep breath he headed towards the middle of the room.

"Umm, uhh, hello Bijou," Boss greeted the little white hamster nervously.

"Bonjour, Boss," Bijou returned with a friendly smile. " How iz my favorite big hamster doing today?"

Turning an odd shade of pink at that last statement, he responded," I - I'm fine." He immediately looked down at the ground.

A certain orange and white Ham Ham stood in the corner with small, sad eyes as he watched this scene unfold before him.

"Umm, Bijou, umm, would you, umm, only if you wanted to,uhh - Would you like to be my Ham Girl?"Boss turned the most fascinating shade of red in the face.

"Heke?"Bijou looked confused.

Boss? Vhy iz Boss asking me this? I consider him az only a friend. Or do I?

All eyes were now on the heart of the room. Everyone was waiting with bated breath.

And then there's Hamtaro. Sweet, sweet Hamtaro. Vhat should I do?

"Bijou?" Boss looked crestfallen when she did not respond." I understand. I'll, umm..."

He then turned and began to walk away.

"Vait! I -...."
________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Don't you just hate cliffhangers? I'm so evil. Mwhahaha! I'll get back to you with Chapter 2 soon. TOODLES!
Converting /tmp/phpyFdhzX to /dev/stdout