Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest ❯ Invitations ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey! Hope you like this chapter. It may seem like the Boss part is slightly akward, but I didn't know where else to put it. R&R!
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
Dragging his feet slowly,Hamtaro walked reluctantly to the clubhouse.That moment back in Bijou's cage had been the best of his life.But now it was all over. There was no turning back.

But he did. He turned back and hastened back to her cage. It was not too late. He could still change his future.

As he rounded a sharp bend he collided into something. He stumbled and caught himself quickly and, realizing the other was falling, caught them in his arms.

There he now stood on the street corner in front of the clubhouse holding Bijou softly in his arms.

He affectionately uprighted her. " My Ham Hero, alvays thinking of others," Bijou said quietly without moving her lips so that the other Hams could not tell what she saying. Maybe I do have a chance, he thought. He smiled.

Maybe I do have a chance, Bijou thought. She smiled back.

They entered the doorway together, with many greetings coming their way. (Including one huge glare from Boss).

" Nice save Hamtaro!"

" Good catch!"

" You fall so gracefully Bijou!"

Then Boss told them the news. " Tomorrow I will be having a party. There will be a karaoke, among other entertaining things. Come, eat, drink, be merry, and bring a special loved one with you."

Hamtaro looked straight at the ground. Howdy and Dexter made a beeline for Pashmina. Boss cut a path for Bijou. Everyone seemed to be pairing up.

For the first time in his life, Hamtaro felt truly alone.




Converting /tmp/php7BwEaz to /dev/stdout