Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The truest love of all ❯ It is born, the opening chapter in a book called ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ÐÏࡱá>þÿ þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿý ÿÿÿþÿÿÿ

�þÿ ÿÿþÿÿÿ !"#$þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿRoot Entryÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÀF wòñ…"ÃCompObjÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿnWordDocumentÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿê=ObjectPoolÿÿÿÿ@‹&# 382;ñ…"Ã@‹žñ…"Ãþ&y uml;ÿÿ

�þÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿþÿ
ÿÿ&y uml;ÿ ÀFMicrosoft Word 6.0 Document
MSWordDocWord.Document.6ô9²qþÿ_à& #8230;ŸòùOh«'+'³Ù0P˜Ü Äè
�0Tx
œÀä ,(C:\MSOFFICE\WINWORD\TEMPLATE\NORMAL.DOT­Hamtaro: The truest love of all By:Naruto9(bet those who know me never thought I could write a love story..Ü¥e3À eÚ0ê=Ú-8j8jj8j8j8j8j8Ä8Ä8Ä8Ä8Ä 8Ä8
Î8Ä8£<1Þ8Þ8Þ8Þ8&TH ORN;8Þ8Þ8Þ8ÿ8999,-9¬Ù:¬…<&Oc irc;<T(=£<j8Þ8Þ8Þ8Þ8Þ8&pou nd;<Þ8j8j8Þ8Þ8Þ8Þ8Þ8Þ8j8Þ ;8j8Þ8ÿ8~8˜8,j8j8j8j8Þ8ÿ8Þ8!Þ8Hamtar o: The truest love of all By:Naruto9(bet those who know me never thought I could write a love story... but I have to resolve this love urge that's drivin' me crazy!)

Chapter 1: It is born, the opening chapter in a book called "Love"



Well, love stories are kinda hard to start off, so I'll just make it easy for you(and me) and jump right into things. "Oh, Hamtaro! Do you really feel zee same way!?"
"Yes, Bijou, I've loved you ever since I set my eyes on you..."
" Hee hee... do you know what happens next, Hamtaro?"
" Uhhh... nope. Why don't you show me, Bijou?" Bijou blushed.
" Ohhh laa laa! Ok, Hamtaro. Just close your eyes...." Hamtaro did as she said. She thought it was so incredibly cute how clueless Hamtaro was to how love works. Of course, you know what happens next. She brought her lips closer to his... closer....closer....until finally...

" Bijou! Bijou, wake up!" Maria had been shaking Bijou's cage about a minute now. (Guess you didn't know what happened next.) Bijou woke up. " Heke?" Bijou muttered. " Finally, it's not good to sleep too late, Bijou. And you know I can't play as well without you right there by my side" Bijou was just realizing that she was in her cage and not watching the sunset in Paris with Hamtaro. " Rrrrrg! Non! I vas so close..." Bijou thought. "What's the matter Bijou? You seem unhappy... Did you have a bad dream?" Maria asked as if her hamster would answer. " Non, vorse, you voke me up from zee most heavenly of zee dreams..." Bijou's cheeks puffed out. Maria took Bijou's cage downstairs and set it next to her piano and bagan to practice, just like she did every day.

Well, on to Hamtaro. Hamtaro had woken up much earlier than Bijou, and he and Laura were out for a walk since school was out for the summer. Hamtaro didn't see any harm in this, seeing as he went to the clubhouse almost every day for the past few months. On the way, Laura wanted to stop by Maria's house so she could catch a listen to what she was playing. Laura had been visiting Maria for a few days now, now that school was out. But, you see, this was the first time she had brought Hamtaro over. About halfway there, Laura happened to run into Travis, who, suprizingly, was also carrying a hamster carrier. Before Laura could notice this, she gave her usual " Hi, Travis!" whilst blushing. " Oh, hey there Laura!" Travis responded. " How are you?"
" Oh, fine, just fine,Travis."
" You're walking Hamtaro I see." Travis waved to Hamtaro. "Hiya, Travis!" Hamtaro thought, which came out as "Kush, kush..." Laura finally noticed what Travis was carrying.
" Say, Travis, whatcha' got there?"
" Oh, this?" He held up the carrier revealing a rather tiny hamster inside. Hamtaro looked inside with eagerness as he thought " Oh, boy! A new friend!" The little hamster wasn't that much bigger than Bijou. She had Snow white fur on the back of her head and her ears, and the rest of her was a cream color. " This is my sister's hamster," Travis began, " She's been begging me to take her out for a walk for the longest time!"
" Wow, Travis, I never knew. What's her name?"
" It's Amy..."
" She's adorable... don't you think so Hamtaro?" Hamtaro wasn't really listening, he was too busy talking to the new hamster. Hamtaro had already asked her name by this time.
"So, Amy, do you want to know a little secret of mine?" She giggled, she thought that Hamtaro's squeaky voice was funny.
"Hehehe, Sure Hamtaro what is it?" Hamtaro was a bit late, as Travis and Laura were already saying their good-byes. "Oh! I don't think, I have time to explain! I promise me and my friends will tell you later!"
" Well, Ok" She said as Travis and Laura waved and went their separate ways. "Friends?" Amy thought as she lost sight of Hamtaro.

When Laura and Hamtaro finally made it to Maria's house they stood at the gate and listened to the music for a little while. Then when Laura finally opened the gate and walked to the door, Maria saw her out the window, and opened the door to greet her. By now Laura and Maria were almost as good of Friends as Laura was with Kana. Hamtaro got rowdy. He had hoped that they were going to go inside so he could see Bijou. Hamtaro truthfully liked her a whole lot more than a friend, the thing is, he really didn't know what that meant yet. He just couldn't wait to tell Bijou about the new ham and talk to her about other things. As Laura and Maria hugged and stuff, Hamtaro sat there and tried to make them hurry up by scurrying about in his carrier.
"Hey, come on in, Laura I could use the company since Bijou's so upset for some reason.
"Are you sure I wouldn't be bothering you? I could come back at another time..."
" Oh, no. Come on in. It's nice to have someone around who appreciates my music as much as you do. Heck, maybe Hamtaro will keep Bijou company." They both giggled at this, and went inside. "Finally" Hamtaro thought.

Bijou was sitting in her cage, her cheeks still puffed up from earlier. But, when she laid her eyes on Hamtaro, her whole face lit up! She gasped. "Bonjour Hamtaro! Moi is so happy to see you!" Laura set Hamtaro right next to Bijou's cage as she and Maria talked. "Hey there Bijou, I'm glad I could make you smile so much!" Hamtaro said with an innocent look on his face. Bijou blushed. She always loved it when Hamtaro was sweet on her. " Oh, Hamtaro, you are zee sweetest sing." This made even Hamtaro blush. Bijou knew that blushing meant you liked someone a whole lot, so she was blushing as well. For a moment they both stared at each other, blushing and smiling, until finally, Maria and Laura left the room.
"Zis is perfect" Bijou thought. Now was her chance. Now was the time to tell Hamtaro how she felt on the inside. Now was the time to express her love to him. Hamtaro got out of his carrier and crawled into Bijou's cage.
"So, Bijou, has anything exiting happened to you lately?"
"Oh, not very lately, but I have a feeling somesing very vonderful is about to happen to zee both of us" Said Bijou, Blushing more than ever.
" What could you ever mean by that Bijou?"
" Vell, let me put eet zis way..." Bijou scooted herself very close to Hamtaro, nearly touching him. Hamtaro got very nervous and his heart was beating increasingly fast.
" Umm...Hamtaro....have you ever considered me more zan just a friend?"
" Sure, Bijou, you're way more than just a friend to me."
" Do you mean what I sink you mean by zat?"
" I'm sorry, Bijou, but I really don't understand what you mean...."
"OH! You silly boy! Can't you see I love you!?" Bijou had said this by accident. She meant to express it in a different way, but it was too late now. Hamtaro's heart skipped a beat. He completely stopped for a short moment.
" B-Bijou... d-do you really mean that?" Hamtaro's heart was beating incredibly loud. Bu-bump.... Bu-bump... Bijou could actually hear it. Bijou was no novice when it came to love, since she hailed from France. She knew what this meant. She decided she needed to be more aggressive. Bijou put her ear up to Hamtaro's chest. This made Hamtaro sweat and blush.
"My goodness, Hamtaro! Your heart... is eet beating like zis for moi?" It all came to Hamtaro at the same time. She loved him, and he loved her. There was no denying it anymore. Hamtaro understood it all now. They were meant to be together.
"I..... I love you too.... Bijou....My heart just told you before I could." Hamtaro said, pulling Bijou up to his level, romanticly gazing into her eyes. They could both feel eachother's heartbeat. A tear rolled down Bijou's cheek.
" Oh.... Oh my vonderful love, Hamtaro..." She touched his face lovingly.
"Bijou, why are you sad?" Hamtaro asked her in his gentlest voice, whilst wiping the tear from her face. She grabbed his paw and rubbed it on her cheek.
"You silly boy, sometimes you cry vhen you're really really happy..."
" In that case.... I guess I can let mine out too......" as Hamtaro said this a tear flow down each of his cheeks. "Oh, Hamtaro..." She lay her head on his chest. They passionately cuddled eachother for a few moments until they were done shedding their tears of joy. " Hee hee, do you know vhat happens next Hamtaro?" Bijou said, realizing her dream was becoming a reality.
" You know me, I'm clueless. Please, I'll do anything to make you happy...."
"You've already made me plenty happy, Hamtaro. Now eet's my turn to make you happy. Shut you're eyes." Hamtaro, like in the dream, did as she said. And then, once again, their lips got closer... but this time, there were no interruptions. And so, their lips connected, and they engaged in one of the most passionate kisses of all time. *** As soon as their lips connect, Plays "Never gonna let you go"*** Hamtaro opened his eyes for a moment, then closed them and wrapped his arms around his lover. And so they kissed until they could hold their breath no longer. Their lips parted for a very short moment, and they both moaned and took a deep breath without opening their eyes and kissed one another once again even longer than the last time, sharing their breath with one another.

Once they both broke from the kiss, they sat down and cuddled each other, paw in paw, speaking sweet, soft words of love to one another.
"Ohhh....Hamtaro...you are a very good kisser..."
" Oh, sweet Bijou, You're lips.... they taste ...true... I've never fealt anything like this... I never want to let you go." Bijou blushed. She never knew that Hamtaro was this romantic. Bijou suddenly thought of a way to make things even more romantic.
"Hamtaro....vhy do you love me?"
"Because your perfect...in every way..."
"Oh, Hamtaro! Nobody's perfect!"
"You are." Hamtaro said, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.
"Why does a wonderful, perfect, beautiful, sweet, innocent, lovely, cute...."
"Oh, Hamtaro, stop eet!" , she giggled. She blushed in modesty."
"Oops... got carried away... by an angel..." Bijou blushed and rubbed her cheeks against his, making a "chmubby wubby" sound whilst saying, "OH, Hamtaro!! You make me so happy!"
"That's all I ever want to do anymore. By the way, why does someone like you.... love a average guy like me?"
"Oh, Hamtaro, you are in no way average...I.... Just.... can't even begin to tell you why I love you....." Hamtaro kissed her once again.
"I'm sorry, I just can't seem to keep my lips off of yours. Just tell me the main reason."
"....Because you're...you.... my love.... my knight in zee shining armor....my one.....my only." Bijou said as she rubbed her nose on his, doing a little "escimo kiss". She then lay her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
" Bijou, my heart now belongs to you... Please take good care of it."
" You're heart is my prized possesion, my love... I vill forever keep it by mine." Bijou said, as she drifted into the most wonderful slumber she had ever had.
Hamtaro slowly and lovingly stroked the back of her head until he too, fell asleep.

And that, my friends, is how the truest love of all..... was born.








Woohoo! Man, I'm good!! That one'd better get a lot of reviews..... any ideas on the flow of the story are welcome, but no one tell ME how to write a love story. Man, this is good..... I promise I'll write more as soon as possible. And if anyone thinks I should add some lemon, I suppose that's ok. I'm goin' for ...let's see.... 6 reviews at least on this masterpiece. I know I'm picky, but you don't get anymore until you review! And be sure to be rather harsh, cause' that tells me what I'm doing wrong.

œ ¦p§p©pªSummaryInformation(ÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€ÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ. but I have to resolve this love urge that's drivin' me crazy!)..@Î4Hd"Ã@À¤Y‹·Þ@&Icir c;4Hd"Ã@Microsoft Word 6.02Ú0î0þu­®òóôõ&poun d;ä\vw‹ Œ ‹«\

�3dt%ŸtúúS¦… ;‡bE€=ë4oœâÇ6- !þþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð&t horn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð ;þþ`ðþ `ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð&tho rn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð& thorn; `ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð&tho rn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð& thorn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`&et h;þ`ð-!r!"U"Ï# $;'<'Ë'þ')#)N)p)¯)þ)A*õ*e+ñ+Z,I--3.& #8249;.Œ.Ï.Ð.Ñ.Ò.Ó.Ô.Õ.&Oum l;.×.Ø0Ú0þ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ `ðþ`ðþ `ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð&tho rn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð& thorn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`&et h;þ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ` ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð&thor n;`ðþ`ð$K@ñÿNormala "A@òÿ¡"Default Paragraph FontÚ-Ú0ÿÿÿÿ!ÿÿ!ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿŸ
�6*Ú-Õ÷£î0!&Uacu te;0!.C:\MSOFFICE\WINWORD\DOC1.DOCÿ@HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0LPT1:HPFDJC18HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0:"ÿ€d,,HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0LPT1äö ,,HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0:"ÿ€d,,HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0LPT1äö ,,€ €1Times New RomanSymbol&Arial"‰Ðh•Èu•Èuƒ&O circ;%¬Hamtaro: The truest love of all By:Naruto9(bet those who know me never thought I could write a love story... but I have to resolve this love urge that's drivin' me crazy!)..