Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki's pleasures and pain ❯ aftermath ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Something for the readers: Since I was told that I should raise the rating on the prequel of this thing, I'm going to say it like this. This is a 'T' rated story, meaning that teens should be reading this if they can stomach it. Also so I get no more complaints, everything in this story WILL BE DETAILED, and I mean EVERYTHING. This way, if you readers wanna get mad, be mad at yourselves, gad dammit. One last thing, there will be chapters where this story gets 'sour' and when it happens, you can read the 'sour' portion or just skip it. Here we go.

Uki's Pleasures and Pain

The hams went to the clubhouse for their annual ham-ham meeting as usual. All the hams were taking their places on the floor. "Wait a minute, we're missing a few hams." said Maxwell.

"Yes, you're right." said Dexter. "We are short a few hams."

"Hey you guys, sorry we're late." Hamtaro and Bijou walked in one after the other. "I wnet to pick up Bijou and Maria took forever to leave."

"Yeah, but we're still missing a few hams."

"Yeah, where are Cappy and Penelope?" asked Bijou.

Penelope and Cappy were in the tall grass, just wrapping up their second time. "We better get going, Pen. It's best not to worry the others." said Cappy. Penelope nodded and jumped on Cappy's back, and Cappy carried her to the clubhouse. Meanwhile, at the clubhouse, the other hams wonder where they are. "Do you guys have any ideas, where they went?" asked Hamtaro.

"They probably went off to screw in the brush again." said Stan slyly.

Bijou was suprised by Stan's answer. "When did zhey start going at it?" she asked.

"The same day you bred with Hamtaro." answered Pashmina.

"You mean they're doing it too?" asked Hamtaro.

"Yup. You and Bijou weren't the only one's who screwed on that Friday afternoon."

"Oh."

"And I'm still upset at Cappy, jumping on Penny while she slept and taking advantage of her. I'll kill him."

"Temper, temper, precious." assured Howdy. "If it makes you fell better, we can go into the brush and-"

"You numbskull, you're not helping."

"I'm still jealous." Stan said.

"Even the youngest hams need a little bit of lovin," said Snoozer, "even if it's because of 'watching the monkey' first. Zu, zu, zu."

"Ummm, right. He means, 'Monkey see, monkey do.' So how long do you think they can go at it?" Stan comments.

"Can we PLEASE change the subject?" asked Pashmina, trying to sound like the voice of reason.

"I think you're jealous because Penelope got laid before you did, Pashmina."

"I'm not jealous at anyone getting some, Stan! Dexter, we're humping at lunch, got it?"

"Err, of course." Dexter was still in shock at Pashmina's decision.

"Hey, what about me?!" yelled Howdy.

"Go hump a rock!" Pashmina yelled.

Howdy burst into tears and ran out of the clubhouse, what a wuss. Pashmina's gone postal. thought Panda. Dexter must laughing on the inside...

Poor Howdy... Dexter thought. Oh well, I guess Pashmina wants some of that Dexter lizard, hee hee.

"Now that we know who else is getting some hamster peach, let's move on." said Boss.

"What's a hamster peach?" asked Hamtaro.

"Don't play dumb. Anyway, Let's talk about our adventure."

Cappy walks in with Penelope on his back, "Maxwell, why is Howdy crying outside?" he asked.

"You don't wanna know." Maxwell answered. "But where have you two been?"

"We had to take a pit stop because Penelope had to answer nature's call, then halfway here I had to answer nature's call. So, what's up now?"

"We're trying to discuss our next adventure." Boss answered, "but there was so much excitement about who's doing who that we got side tracked. Now I say we take a five minute break for cooling off and then get back to this discussion."