Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki's pleasures and pain ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Things only went to hell in the clubhouse after a break and more heat ensued. Cappy took a lot of it from Pashmina, as he found that the pink scarf wearing ham always had an eye on him. Dexter tried to calm Pashmina down, but she only got more enraged at the fact. And Penelope wasn't going to make things any better, "Spill the beans Penelope," Bijou began. "I want to know about your first time."

"Okay, I'll tell you." said Penelope happily. "Well it began while I was sleeping, I had the most interesting dream.... I was 'buffing Cappy's helmet'-"

"For the love of all that is sacred and holy, someone change the subject!" Pashmina cried.

"Pashina, don't be rude, I'm not rude to you."

"Well Penelope, I don't talk about sucking hamcock."

"So what about the dream you had when you were-"

"So Bijou, are you pregnant?"

Pashmina had been able to successful in changing the subject. "Well actually, I won't know just yet." answered Bijou. "I don't feel like eet. I should show some signs in a couple of weeks. But for now, I'm okay."

"What if you like, end up not knocked up?" asked Sandy.

"Is zat possible?"

"Actually, yes," Maxwell began, "sometimes breeding's success doesn't follow through with rearing hams."

"So say like, you and I have sex, and I don't get pregnant and I'm sooo totally downed by it Maxy, we'll we try again?" asked Sandy.

"Ummm.... well, uh, umm....."

"Maxy, don't you want to get, like, physical with me?"

"Well, I.... It's not that I don't want to, it's just... just..."

"Just what, Maxy.... I thought you loved me...." tears forming in her eyes.

"I do, but-"

"But what?"

"Don't scare me like that, I'm not ready for 'cherry popping' just yet."

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place?"

"Because you know, I didn't want to hurt you and say the wrong thing."

"Man sis, you really know how to make a guy sweat." said Stan. "But personally, I want to know why Penelope was dreaming about giving Cappy a head wax?"

"Because it was something I wanted to do." Penelope answered.

"Well, get back to your first time, Penny." said Bijou. "I want all the details."

Pashmina was mad again, "Must we hear about this?" she asked.

"I personally want to know what we'll be going on our adventure." said Hamtaro.

"Thank you, someone's answering my obviously ignored cry for help."

"Motion for an orgy," said Snoozer, "zu, zu, zu."

"I second that motion." said Stan with a smirk.

"All for orgy..."

"Aye."

"All who oppose..."

"Me."

"50/50, try again. Zu, zu, zu...."

"Hey Panda, I've a question for you." said Stan.

"Shoot." said Panda.

"Who do you think will get knocked up first, Bijou, Penelope, Sandy or Pashmina?"

"I'd be suprised if Penny got pregnant first."

"My seeds are on Bijou."

"I say Bijou too," said Howdy.

"Knock that shit off!" yelled Boss and Pashmina.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." said Oxnard.

"No one gets to eat until Penelope tells us about her sex." said Bijou.

"You really want to hear about it that bad?" asked Penelope.

"I shared my moment with all of you, you can share your moment weeth all of us."

"Okay, listen up everyone. I'm only going to explain this once."