Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ WWII ❯ Announcements ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey! I just finished typing up the new chap. Hope you like it. Please be sure to Read and Review, that's what keeps me writing. It honestly means soooooooo much to me. Anyway, wish me luck! Thanks!
_______________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
All the Hams were gathered around the new radio, listening to the dreadful news. " This is Bob Withers, September 1, 1939. The day the war started. Good night everyone."

They had all just heard it, their country was at war.All had glazed eyes, where all you want to do is close your eyes and make it all go away, but fear won't let you. Numbing were their minds. Sandy had to leave the room to prevent herself from sicking.

" What are we going to do?"Cappy asked fearfully.

" Is there really any question? We're going to do what we have to do to better the world. We're signing up," Hamtaro said, acting brave but truly scared.

" Us girls can go as nurses," Sandy suggested.

"Nurses are nice, but I vant to see some action, not just sit on my tail and let zee boys do it all,"Bijou truthfully stated.

" As if they'd let us fight. Nope, nurse is as good as it gets," Pashmina commented.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Week~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the end of the week they were enlisted. Only Cappy and Penelope were not, due to their young age, and were going to remain to mann the clubhouse.

They were all packing the day before they're epic flight out to Germany.Tears sat on the edges of everyone's eyes, but none let it drop. They were better than that. They were doing their civic duty. It was all right to be upset, but they must remain brave in the face of danger . They were soldiers.

Meeting together at the clubhouse, they all walked toward the airport, even Snoozer was coming. He was going to a different area than the rest of the Hams, though. He was stationed along the border of France and Germany, helping trapped, innocent, German citizens reach safety. It was a dangerous job, but the only thing Snoozer would say on the matter was," Some things... ZuZuZu... are worth...Zu... taking risks for...ZuZu."

As for the rest of the Ham Hams, they were set outside Munich, trying to deplete the Nazi force. They were all in it together.

Like this they ventured for the airport, ready to begin a new page of adventures.

Converting /tmp/phpxSE2XH to /dev/stdout