Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Lord Of The Rings Fan Fiction ❯ At Least We're Not Dead ❯ They're He-ere ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own only the plot.
 
Warning: this fic contains slash
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Harry felt sick; he was afraid that he was going to throw up. He was spinning, faster and faster. Then, all of a sudden, he stopped. He fell on top of Cedric with an 'Oomph!'
 
The last thing Legolas expected to come from a blue light were two boys. Hey, he didn't even expect the blue light! He watched his best friend, Aragorn, cautiously move towards them. They may be children but they could potentially be dangerous. Legolas stood with his friend. He didn't want him to be harmed or accidentally harm the children.
 
Cedric wrapped his arms around his brother and glared at the two strangerscoming towards them. So far today strangers have tried to kill him. He studied them thoroughly, they seemed they could be threats if provoked. Harry started to move and Cedric slowly let him go as he saw no threat but pushed Harry behind himself. He may not be a Gryffindor, but he was loyal to the bone.
 
As soon as the world righted itself, Harry tried to move from Cedric grip. Once he let go, Harry was being pushed behind him. He let himself, then he looked over Cedric's shoulder and his eyes widened. Oh shit, they were in trouble. Harry tried to stand but his leg had other ideas. He was caught around the waist by Cedric before his already throbbing head hit the ground.
 
Legolas studied these two boys. They seemed rather close; from the way the blond was guarding the raven. He couldn't help but admire the blond, putting himself in danger with no obvious way to defend himself. His gaze was drawn to the raven yet again. He was gorgeous, black hair that looked blue in the light and eyes that looked like pure emeralds. He had the body of a female. He seemed to be destined to be pretty instead of handsome. Legolas mentally shook his head. The child couldn't be older than 13* and he was attracted to him!
 
Cedric decided that now was time to do something. He grabbed his brother bridal-style and stood. As soon as he did at least a dozen bows and swords were pointed at him. He slowly set Harry down and nudged him behind himself again. He raised his arms in surrender. They relaxed their grip but didn't lower their weapons.
 
"D-do you mind telling us where we are?" Cedric asked nervously. The people looked at them confused.
 
"Cedric, I don't think they speak English," said Harry quietly. Cedric sighed in frustration. "Do you know a language spell?"
 
"Yeah! Flitwick just taught one to us." Cedric slowly reached for his wand, aware he might lose his hand before he could grab it. He pulled his wand out and pointed it at his throat. "Quislibet lingua." He did the same to Harry.
 
"What is this place?" Cedric again once he was sure the spell was working. A man with pointed ears came forward. He looked like he was in his thirties but you could tell he was much older.
 
"You are in Rivendell." He said looking at them suspiciously. "Who are you? Why are you here?" This time Harry answered.
 
"I'm Harry Diggory. This is my brother, Cedric Diggory. As for your second question... I don't know" He shared a look with Cedric. "Where should we begin?"
 
"Perhaps the beginning," answered a man who looked a lot like Dumbledore. Harry smirked.
 
"Alright..." Harry went through the entire story of his life up until they reached the graveyard. It was rather amusing watching their expressions change from disbelief to astonishment to awe. By the time he was finished he was supporting a (in one elf's opinion) cute blush from all the attention. Gandalf spoke after he was done.
 
"A very interesting tale you have their, young Harry. Bilbo would simply love to hear it." He muttered the last part to himself though mostly everyone heard.
 
"Er, thank you...".
 
"Oh, forgive my rudeness! I am Gandalf the Grey." He said smiling warmly at both of them then gestured to the elf next to him. "This is Lord Elrond of Rivendell and-"
 
"Not to be rude or anything but why do half of you hear have pointed ears?" Cedric burst out and blushed at the glare he got from his brother.
 
"Forgive Cedric, he didn't mean to sound as rude as he did," Harry said while glaring at him. He then turned to Elrond. "Though I was wondering the same."
 
"You have never met an elf before?" Elrond asked in disbelief. Both shook their heads and Harry answered verbally.
 
"I've met ghosts, goblins, trolls, Cornish Pixies, giant spiders that fucking TALK, a Basilisk, a Werewolf, Dementors, dragons, grindylows, mermaids that look more like demons, and two half giants, but never an six-and-a-half-foot tall elf. A two-foot tall house-elf but that's it." He finished lamely. Elrond could tell he was speaking the truth.
 
"Elves are one of the many beings in Middle Earth along with Men, Hobbits, Dwarfs, Istari or wizards, Orchs, and Uruk-hai. Gandalf is a Istari, Masters Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry," he gestured to four beings three-feet tall with hairy feet, "are Hobbits. Masters Gluin and Gimli," he looked towards a very shaggy looking group about a foot taller than the Hobbit, "are Dwarfs. Aragorn,"he looked at a man that looked a lot like Sirius, "is a Man. Orchs, Goblins, and Uruk-hai are servants of Sauron and Saruman."
 
"Who are they?" Harry asked with a sinking feeling in his stomach.
 
"Saruman was an Istari on our side before he was corrupted by Sauron's empty promises. Sauron is a Dark Lord who-"
 
"Wanted to rule the world." Harry finished for him. He sighed. "Let me guess, some-one destroyed him, but for some reason his soul remained. You know the reason." It wasn't a question. Gandalf spoke up.
 
"Yes, a ring called the One Ring. Nine of us are going to Mordor to destroy it." Cedric saw the look in Harry's eyes but before he could say anything Harry did.
 
"I'll go!" He said. Instant uproar.
 
"Absolutely not!" Cedric was the first to say. Harry gave him The Look. The Look could make the coldest heart do anything for Harry. It was his secret weapon. Cedric always melted at The Look, and this time was no different. "Ugh, alright! But I'm coming with you!" Harry practically squeezed the life out of him with a hug. Elrond shook his head.
 
"Are you sure about this?" He asked seriously. They both nodded after they let go of each other. He sighed sadly and nodded his head. Every one started to leave besides a few elves and Cedric and Harry. Cedric walked up to Elrond and nervously cleared his throat. Elrond looked at him and smiled reassuringly.
 
"Wh-where should we spend the night?" Cedric asked him.
 
"I will show you. Come." Elrond started to walk away and Cedric followed, beckoning Harry to follow him. Harry took one step and his leg gave out from under him. He closed his eyes, waiting for impact. Instead, he felt something, like static, wrap around his shoulder and hold him up. He opened his eyes to see a surprised blue eyed elf looking into his emerald eyes. He felt confused, the elf looked more surprised than he felt, and also immense gratitude.
 
"Thanks, I thought I was going to have stone on my face for a week." He joked lightly. The elf seemed brought out of his stupor. He smirked.
 
"My pleasure Harry. I'm Legolas." Legolas couldn't believe it. What everyone thought to be an accident seemed to be destiny. This beautiful boy was his mate.
 
"Harry!" Cedric rushed over to his brother. "Harry, I'm sorry, I completely forgot about your leg!" Legolas let him slip into Cedric's grip.
 
"Cedric, it's okay. It's /my/ leg, I should have known I was pushing it." Harry said, trying to comfort him. Cedric was still worried though.
 
"I would like it if some one would look at it, it may have some poison in it." This got Legolas attention as well.
 
"Harry, I agree with your brother." Cedric sent him a grateful look. Harry pouted.
 
"Fiiine," he whined." 'Night Legolas" Legolas smiled as he watched Cedric take Harry away.
 
"Good night Harry." He whispered.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*Harry looks 13 because of how the Dursley's take care (or lack there of) for him.