Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 71. Obsession ( Chapter 74 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapter is dedicated to Shabby Thesealion, who inspired me in tonight's episode. :D
 
By the way, "gloaming" is just a fancy word for "twilight."
 
 
It was gloaming when Shawn entered the common room, dripping water and aquatic plants. The cool air made him shiver, but it didn't disrupt the euphoric expression on his face.
 
Gus looked up from his potions essay. He eyed his friend as he turned out his pockets, dislodging several small fish, wriggling in desperate need of air. “What happened?” he asked, casually pouring a glass of water for the diminutive creatures. “Did you finally get to ride a dolphin, or something?”
 
Shawn, having previously scooped up the fish, casually dropped them in the proffered liquid. “Or something,” he replied. He paused for a moment, taking off his shoes and setting them by the fire. “For future reference, kelpies don't like it when you play cowboy.” With those words, the psychic trudged up the stairs to his room, eagerly looking forward to a hot shower.
 
Reviews are appreciated.
 
Oh! I've finally got the themes for the last story arc set aside. Now I just have to work my way there.