Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Amber Sun and Emerald Moon ❯ Moving ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey guys…it's being a long time……sorry >_<;
Hmmm…disclaim I don't own Harry Potter or Twilight or Dark Hunter series..i love them lots
So here is the new story read it and tell me what you think
WARNING!!!! Containing SLASH don't say I didn't warn you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
The war was over, Voldermort's died and my usefulness was gone so they toss me aside. Thinking back, this shattered my soul, the people I loved, I cared was all a lie. Maybe wanting to be loved and needed for once in my life, that I miss the obvious, blinded me. After all why would a Pureblood family be standing in the middle of a muggle train station and practically yelling “9 3/4 is this way”. Why were they in the middle of a MUGGLE station anyway. I don't want to think about it, it makes me feel stupid.
 
Dumbledore or AKA Mr Bumblebee the all so holy grandfather figure of the whole Wizarding world was and still is a stupid bastard. He lied to me since day 1. There wasn't even any prophecy on me existed. Not only that, he also stole from me, hide my inheritance and paid my so-called besties to watch over and report about his puppet.
 
Well I'm not going to talk about the traitors any longer. It seems that fate had a funny way of showing me thanks. After the final battle it decided that as a mortal I wasn't good enough so hey lets have a Atlanean God adopt you. Asheron was good about it but Artemis wasn't, she think that now Ash had a reason to ignore her which is very true. Like Simi would say who would want to be with that bitch goddess. So like that I became a demigod and my true life begun
 
I lived with Ash for a while but all the excitement I had would last me a lifetime so Ash allowed me to move to a small rainy town near Port Angeles Seattle called Fork.
 
 
It was raining when I landed in the airport, it was unavoidable but I love it. Picking up my not so many bags I walked out of the building and into the limo that was waiting for me to take me home. I drift off a little during the car trip wondering if anything exiting would happen to me in this rainy, peaceful little town. I can't help but chuckle to myself knowing me I probably will run into vampires or werewolves or something like that.
 
“Sir we are here” I heard
 
“Thank you” I stepped out of the limo and into the rain. It's dark but I can still make out some detail of the house. The 3 leveled mini mansion stood tall and pride. Half of the house is made up of glass. The front garden is well…Greek. It has beautiful faunas and sculptures of gods and goddess. (Except for of course Artemis) it was mainly Zeus, Ares, Eros, Athena and Aphrodite, after all Ash build this mansion.
 
The limo drove away and I tarted to walk towards the 10 bedroom, huge library and an indoor dojo and pool mansion. Pushing open the double dark Oak doors, I was pleased with what I see. Turning on the lights I observed. The place is spacious with soft carpet flooring and black leather couches and a HUGE flat screen. The furniture are made of dark almost black wood. I went upstairs to the master room. The room was huge, the size of Dursley's first floor.
 
The walls are painted in cream white, the king sized bed is made of black wood with black bed sheets with silver patterns and linings. Dark cherry red lace curtains are ied to the sides of the supporting poles. The wall facing the river and forest is made of glass. With a large balcony attach and a swing seat outside. Because it's on the third floor, I can see everything outside it's beautiful view. There is a white Yamaha grand piano on one corner of the room. The floor is of course white floor carpet with a large Australian sheepskin on top in front of the bed. The fine opposite to my bed is burning brilliantly now after I lighted. A soft white leather armchair is placed in front of the fireplace next to it's a timber table. On top of the fireplace is my stereo system and in between the fireplace and my shelves of CDs is the bathroom.
 
The bathroom is a quarter of my bedrooms (around the size of Dursley's living room size). It is white tiled with Roman symbols and patterns. The left side is a large hot spring with water coming out of a lion's mouth. The right is two marble sink next to each other. The huge shower place that you have step down into (shaped like a cave entrance) and big enough to fit 4 people, a full length mirror in between the sink and the shower area.
 
Anyway all my accessories, clothes, everything is here already being a god is good. I quickly stripped and slide into my hot spring.
 
“Ohhhh!! That feels sooooo good” I moaned. I then cleaned off and without putting on anything, after drying myself of course and got into bed. It is soooo soft.
 
“Fuck you, fuck you very very much” goes my cell phone. God
“Hello”
“Hi, how did your settling in go”
“Hey Ash, I love the mansion thanks, so what's up?”
“Nothing just checking on you.”
“Ok then well, I'm died beat so I'm going to bed, later”
“Sweet dreams love you kid”
“yeah, yeah love you too old man”
 
I lied back down. Ash is the best, you see the Great War ended 5 years ago and I would never age so I'm 17 forever. Ash spends all that 5 years training me in different areas, like my god powers (teleport, telepath, power ball, little bit of being a seer, elemental and etc) and languages along with different magic. He became the best father figure I ever had even if he looks as if he's only in his late 20's. I call him dad in public causing people to look at us strangely. It pisses him up and it's hilarious. For me anyway.
 
Anyway sleep, I have school tomorrow and I have a feeling it's going to be interesting.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.________________________________________________________________ ____
 
Cullen's Coven
 
I'm soooo bored. Emmett and Jasper is wrestling outside, Rosaline is painting her nails for the 10th time tonight, Carlisle is in his office doing God knows what. Esme…well she is somewhere doing something. Alice is being her annoying self and I'm sitting next to her, God knows why.
 
Oh goodies...school tomorrow. Bella…hmmm Isabella and I, well she was cheating on me with Mike Newton (ewwwww!!!! That is more nasty than Jacob Black, I mean has he even shower??) so I broke up with her. Now she is an all around bitch and slut. God why didn't Alice see that coming and save me on the headache. Not that we get any
 
“Edward, what are you thinking about” I just ignred her. Suddenly……….
.
.
.
.
“Hi Edward” I heard then a giggle. It's sunny but I `m out there, not glittering…normal…so is the rest of my family…I'm hugging a person close…a guy
… Everyone is smiling even Rose and then I saw a pair of emerald eyes and lot's of black shaggy hair.
 
I gasped and didn't know what to say for a second here. Alice just watched in amazement and happiness.
 
“What the hell was that”
 
Alice jus shrugged and ran off to tell everyone else. Soon everyone is crowded in the living room. Then they all start to laugh at my expression, well Emmett's laugh was more like a whole lot of barks.
 
I guess tomorrow would be interesting……..Just maybe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________________________________ ____
Emerald Moon
 
Yawn! Oh…I love this bed. Thank you Gods and Ash. I walked into the bathroom, had a shower and pulled my wardrobe open. Hmmmm…. what should I wear today.
I pulled out a pair of black leather pants and a black muscle shirt. A diamond earring on my left ear and 3 platinum ring on my upper right ear. I have my Potter, Black (Black adopted me by blood then betrayed me so as revenge I claimed everything since I was the heir and Grandma (Black's mum) even approved MUHAHAHAHA!)
And also my Gryffindor and Slytherin heir ring on my fingers.
 
Potter ring- a lion with a stage
(apparently all Potter men are stag animagus..Sucks to be them)
Black ring- a dragon on top of a small B
Gryffindor ring- Two lions facing each other
Slytherin ring- a snake around a sword
 
 
I put on the family ring Ash gave me. It has a celtic symbol on it, Simple and Beautiful. I put on some black eyeliner and put on my dragon scale boots. I smirked at my image in the mirror and went down stairs, got a piece of toast and went out the door.
 
It's raining. Takng in a deep breath I smiled. It is so fresh and clean. Making sore I locked the doors I got in my shiny new Black with silver flame Porsche. Speeding towards school I put on Linkin Park.
 
Putting down the window and turning the volume up, I laughed at the faces that people was making this has probably never happened before. Putting up the window I drave into the school don't want them to see my face yet. I parked in between the shiny Volvo and the red BMW. Turning off the car I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. Opening the door I stepped out………. Gasps were heard around the school. Standing around the Volvo are five very beautiful people. One look like fish out of water, one's half smirking half smiling, one's smirking an d laughing at the same time and one's emotionless what's her problem. The last one giggled and came up to me.
 
“Hi, I'm Alice” Cute
“Hey”
 
It's when I actually looked at them that I realised what they are. Vampires
The brunette haired hot guy's eyes became wide open. Hey dude although you are one yummy sexy guy, it's rude to stare and intrude one's mind.
I swear if his eyes get any huger they are going to pop out of his head. I laughed and he start looking sheepish. His family just looked at us like we were weirdoes. “I'm
 
“Harry Parthenopaeus”
 
wow…I didn't think or know people's eyes can even go that wide. Mr Yummy chuckled. “I'm Edward Cullen” Edie….mmmmmm….. I swear he would be blushing like a tomato if he wasn't a vampire. “This is Emmett, Rosaline and Jasper my sibling” so it is Bear, Blondie and Teddy Bear. Edward is choking himself with laughter now. I walked to him and pet his back.
 
My Magic core gave out and surrounded us………
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.To be continued….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey my loyal readers. Hope you like it this is the first time I write Slash so go easy on me. Please review and I want al least 15 reivews before I update so please.
 
Luv you guys
 
Angel
Xoxo
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: