Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Amber Sun and Emerald Moon ❯ First class ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Guys…thanks for the review. I'm glad you guys like it so much .Thanks a lot. So here is the Next chapter.
WARNING…Slash..Bella Bashing.Dumbledore,Ron and Hermione and everyone else bashing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Oh Shit” I jumped in surprise and quickly absorbed the magic again before any muggle noticed.
 
“That was…wow…”
 
I can't help but giggle at Eddie's expression he's sooooo cute. I gave him a wink and waved to everyone else before quickly went into the office.
 
“Yes? Can I help you with anything” said the middle aged Barbie in pink tight suit that probably make her butt look twice the size. She's foiling her nails while batting her eyelash that look like its about to fall off from the weight with too much massacre on. Ewww! I snouted in disgust.
 
“Look Lady I just want my schedule so get on with it.” I barked the last part. She jumped in surprise and quickly handed me the sheet and a map. I walked out as quick as I could. What piece of shitty perfume is she using…eh gross…
 
I was about to walk back to hotty when a group of prep (don't ask how I know the term). An Asian with really bad skin problem, a boy with an odour that smell like died fish and rotten egg God what's with these people. A girl who look like a slut with a boob job and look like her shirt is half open and her boobs are threatening to fall out (I'm not looking just that this is something you just can't not notice) and another girl who look like the dead (more like someone who's actually died then a vamp) with a frown that make her look like Frida Kalo. \_/.
 
“Hi, I'm Jessica, this is Mike, Eric, Bella” said the slut with her extremely high pitched voice while rubbing her boobs again my arm. Oh God kill me…no wait kill her and spare me please. I was about to her to leave me the fuck alone when…..
 
Edward (and siblings) came to my rescue. “Hey Babe I was just looking for you.” He was smirking Thank you sooo much I could kiss you right now. I played along “hey hot stuff guys lets go to class”
 
“What are you glaring at Idioella Swan” said Blondie with a `you are not even worthy enough to be the dirt under my Guess shoes' tone. I like her.
 
She tried to growl at us…… But it sounded more like a cat drowning. I stuffed a laugh and linked arms with Alice and Rosaline who surprisingly didn't say anything. As we al walked pass everyone's mouth hang open to catch flies.
.
.
.
.
.
Awwwww….there goes my chance
.
.
.
.
.
He is HOT
.
.
.
.
.
 
What the F**ck am I doing here…where is my kitty…snores…
.
.
.
.
.
I'll get Edward back..how dare that fag turn my precious gay…
.
.
.
.
.
People's thoughts are hilarious. “Hey I think Swan there is jealous. She think you are turning gay.” Edward just blinked.
 
“How did you…I…how come I can't read her mind but youcan?”
 
I just snorted “Oh please that's because her brain size is around the same size of a peanut and your power is too strong so of course you would overlook her. You haven't answer my question yet.”
 
He smirked and Rosaline moved to walk next to Emmett while he put his arm around my shoulders.
 
“What if I am” he whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine and to a place that its getting uncomfortable at the moment. Out the corner of my eyes Jasper shifted uncomfortably and Alice moved to walk next to him.
 
I sighed in happiness, he is sooo comfortable and soft. Since I'm a god. His physical vampreness (is that a word) doeesn't really affect me. First class, music, only Edward and I have this class and surprise guess who's teaching the class…..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Miranda Hunter.What the hell!
 
“Hello my darling students welcome to tortu…I mean music..hehe..I see we have a new student why don't we ask him to play something.” I glared at her and she just smiled at me mockingly and tried to look innocent. Innocent my ass. I swear Ash probably send her and the family here. I rolled my eyes and went to the front.
 
“ what are you doing here”
 
“well…Mel need a quiet place to grow up so we moved with you”
 
“we?”
 
“Yeah…everyone's here… Ash send some more Dark Hunters to New Orleans so we can move”
 
I sighed. She handed me a VD into my hand. Errrr… and I looked at it. Linkin Park…Leave out all the rest. OH FUCK NO the music started.
 
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared
 
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here
 
So if you're asking me
I want you to know
 
[Chorus]
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
.
.
.
.
I smirked as Edward stared at me longingly
.
.
.
.
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
 
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
[End Chorus]
 
Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shared what I made
 
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you
 
So if you're asking me
I want you to know
 
[Chorus]
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
 
Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
 
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
[End Chorus]
 
Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
 
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
.
.
.
.
I danced around a bit
.
.
.
 
[Chorus]
When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
 
Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
 
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
 
Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
 
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are
 
I took a deep breath and there was silence…then the crowd exploded (not literally) I just noticed that nearly the whole school was here. The bell rang earlier on. Emmett was cat calling, Alice was cheering and Edward well I think he's dazzled thinking that was fucking hot
 
What's so good about that, I can sing so much better (start singing Barbie girl in her head…more like yelling on top of her heaad…it's Idioella people.)
.
.
.
.
 
God I want him in my bed ewwwww…people are perverts these days
.
.
.
.
 
I'm not gay (continues chanting, its in a lot of the guy's heads mainly the stinky one)
.
.
.
.
I bowed and signaled Miranda I'll see her later. She nodded and waved me off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
I hope you guys like it. Next update might be awhile. Exams are coming and school is starting again. Err please review and vote if Sirius should really be evil or under a spell. Vote if you want Remmy to come (he's died at the moment but if you people want it bad enough Harry can bring him back to life. Severus and drake is coming later too)
 
That's all for today.
 
Love
 
Angel
Xoxo
.
.
.
 
..
.
 
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
.
.
.