Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Vanguard ❯ Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Home Sweet Home
 
 
Sirius and his godson arrived outside of an old looking building between two buildings marked number eleven, and thirteen.
“This is my home when I was a kid, before I ran away to yours father's house. It's named Number 12, Grimmauld Place” Sirius said with gleam of sadness in his eye, “Well let's not keep everyone waiting.”
Sirius led the way through a door and inside looked like a normal house, but it was rather old and odd smelling. It had the usual interior of a house, a kitchen, a dining room, living room, and probably multiple bedrooms seeing how so many windows there were outside. But one thing was missing, it was completely empty.
“I suppose there is a meeting taking place; I'm going to join them. Why don't you go upstairs and catch up with Hermione and Ron. But please keep the condition of Renesmee and the rest of the Cullens secret please.”
“Ok.” Harry replied simply and started to climb up the steps.
As Harry climbed up the steps he tried to take in all the events that have been happening since the ending of his vacation with Sirius. He thought to himself, “Can my life get any weirder?” He reached the top of the stairs with his head down looking at the steps, only when he lifted his head up did he see Hermione running at him full force. She wrapped her arms around him squeezing the living force out of him.
“Ohh Harry I was so worried.” she said while squeezing harder by the second.
“It's ok Hermione, I'm fine.” Harry managed to choke out.
“We weren't allowed to talk to you the whole summer, no one knew if you were ok or not.” Ron said as he stepped out of a doorway. “Easy Hermione before you kill him.” Ron noticed that Harry's face was turning purple.
“Sorry.” she said with an apologetic smile.
For the next hour Harry and his two best friends talked about each other's summers. Harry learned that Hermione was believed to be in danger while at her parent's house so she moved here with Sirius. Ron and the rest of his siblings, minus Percy, lived here also in fear that one of them would be captured and tortured for information. Then Harry got to tell them about his wonderful vacation in America, every city and everything that Harry and Sirius got to do together.
“Surfing in Miami, sounds like a blast mate.” said the red haired boy wide-eyed at the thought.
“It was. It was great not having to worry about any Death Eaters or everyone starring at me because I'm Harry Potter. I was just a normal kid.”
Suddenly there was a loud pop noise, like someone popped a balloon.
“Hey there Harry.” Someone said behind him.
“George, your mother said no more apparitions in the house.” Hermione said with a commanding tone.
“Well she's never gonna know.” said George.
“Because you won't tell her.” finished the other twin.
“You wana bet.” she flashed with an evil look in her eyes.
“Alright, were sorry.” Fred said retreating to Hermione's threat.
“Kids come on down to eat.” yelled a voice up the stairway.
“About time I'm starving.” Ron said before he left the room.
The next few days have been very boring and uneventful. Occasionally members of the order would stop by for frequent meetings, but none of the kids were able to go to the meetings. They proclaimed that Harry and the rest of the gang are too young to attend the meetings. But the main reason that Harry was so bored that Ron and Hermione disappeared a lot. When he questioned them about it they just kind of answered nervously. Hermione said she is upstairs in the library. Ron said that he goes to the Burrow at times to see his parents.
Harry found himself spending a lot of time with Ginny. He noticed that Ginny seemed more relaxed when she was around him; she wasn't the little girl that dipped her elbow in that butter bowl all those years ago. He was ashamed to admit it but she has grown up a lot over the years. She looked better than ever. He couldn't help himself too laugh at her jokes, and to smile whenever she looks at him. But Harry thought, “She's Ron's sister, he would probably murder me for thinking these things.”
After lunch one day Harry decided he would go spend some time with Hermione and talk to her about the Ginny thing.
“Sirius, where is Hermione?” Harry asked as he finished his lunch.
“I think she is upstairs in the library.” he replied.
Harry carried himself up the steps and went towards the library but as he got closer to the door of the bedroom he could hear heavy breathing. He decided to investigate and opened the door just a tiny bit and looked through the crack to find that Ron and Hermione were in an intense snogging session. He didn't want to intrude there passionate moment so he started walking casually back down the hallway. But an evil plan was brewing in the mind of Harry Potter.
Later on as everyone was eating supper around the dinner table, Harry decided to make conversation.
“So Hermione, I couldn't find you earlier. Where were you?” Harry asked with a devilish look in his eyes.
“Oh…um I was in the library.” she answered quite nervously.
“Funny cause I looked and no one was in there.”
Ron gave a wide eyed look at Hermione.
“Well…I guess I stepped out for some fresh air at that time.” she said innocently.
“Oh I guess that explains it. Hey Ron, where were you?”
“I was …uh….in my room taking a nap.” Ron said with a nervous smile.
“Oh I guess that explains all the heavy breathing I heard when I went by your bedroom. If I didn't know any better I would say it sounded like two people were having a good snog.” Harry said looking down with a wide grin that no one could see.
Ron let out a very nervous laughter and quietly went back to eating his food.
“Sirius, what's going on today?” Hermione asked to quickly change the subject.
“Well, we are planning on going to Diagon Alley today to get you guys prepared for the coming up term. I have already got Harry and Hermione's money with me, but Molly and Arthur want to give the Weasleys theirs. So after supper Fred and George will aparate everyone to the Burrow and we will meet back here.”
“Sounds like a plan.” Fred said probably excited about being able to use apparition.
After everyone finished with their plates, Ron and the rest of his siblings stood in a line and held hands. Then with a pop they vanished.
Fifteen minutes past then Sirius said, “Merlin's beard, what is taking them so long?”
Then with a crack sound George apparited on the floor. But something was wrong, his clothes were bloody and there was some nasty looking boils on his face.
With a gasping breath he said, “Death Eaters are attacking the Burrow.”
 
 
Sorry it took so long for me to update. Got a lot going on right now. I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to review and add if you like. Thanks a lot.
-Blue_Dragon4321