Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ ~~Harry Potter Meets Vampire~~ ❯ (4) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Why the hell are we all the way out here in the middle of nowhere?!” Draco was complaining. I had led the boys out into the Forbidden forest. And yes we were in the middle of nowhere. Far away from people and other Magical Creatures. Save the giant spiders that were a little bit deeper into the forest.

I could feel them following us. From years of being together, we had grown a bond. Even the five dragons had stayed together though all these years. According to books, that is weird behavior for dragons. I wanted to get deep enough into the forest so no one would know what I was doing.

I stopped in a large clearing. This part of the forest seemed to glow.

‘Must be from Foxfire…(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire_%28bioluminescence%29 reference.)’ I thought turning to the two irritated boys.

“Ok, this is far enough. Today I’ll teach you both about a Magical Creature. I had a lot of time with this beast while I was in Japan. Their scales are a beautiful flaring red. While their eyes are a pitch black slits. I’m hoping you can guess what type of dragon this is.” Draco scrunched up his face.

“Dragons? There’s only a few that have red scales. So it has to be the Chinese Fireball.” I smiled at him.

“That’s correct.” I waved my hand in the air. Out of the shadows five shapes flew towards me coming from different directions. The boys brandished their wands pointing them at the black shadows. The five were soon nuzzling me. My five dragons. Shizuka-kawa(quite-river), Koi-mori(dark-forest), Ochitsuku-umi(calm-ocean), Kuro-kaminari(black-thunder), and Tsuyoi-taki(strong-waterfall). They had grown in the past three years. I had sent them away for a while. I didn’t want to get them caught up in the fight between me and my family. I had knew something was going to happen. Knowing my family will do anything to keep me in line I sent them away to prevent them from harm.

From their sent, they had been hiding somewhere with an ocean close by. I could still smell the sea salt from their scales. The two boys still had their wands pointing at my pets.

“Its quite alright. They wont harm anyone unless I tell them too.” they started at me like I had four heads. Draco spoke up, finding his voice.

“Are you nuts! Their dragons! They’ll attack anyone for getting to close.” His eyes wide with fear.

‘He must have never seen a tame dragon before… not that there’s many of them.’ Getting your hands an a baby dragon was extremely hard. In the wild the parent dragons would die before letting some other creature touch its offspring. Most tame dragons were owned by the rich.

“For once I have to agree with Malfoy.” Harry said his wand never wavering. Their eyes were both fixed on the dragon that was almost curled around my body. That one was Kuro, yes I gave him part of my name. He seemed to love it dearly when I told him. Ever since he was young he would never let anyone or anything near me or his siblings. The overprotective one. His armor of scales were crimson. Eyes were pitch black. He out of his brothers was the only one with black eyes.

One dragon had settled his head on my right shoulder. I could feel his warm breath tingling my skin. That was Koi. He was the dark one. He was a peaceful one more or so, never letting anyone know him. Only me and his brothers were allowed to touch him. His scales were dark red. The color of blood. His eyes were a crystal blue. Claws were shifting on my shoulder carefully.

On my left shoulder was Ochitsuku. He kept his eyes trained on the two boys in front of us. He was the oldest. The older brother. Out of all of them he was the brains and stagiest. His ruby scales glowed in the dull light, his midnight blue eyes held a wise air.

Where he was sitting now. This was Tsuyoi. The youngest. He was also the strongest. If he had a lover he would be the Knight in Shining armor. He was also the smallest, the others were a bit bigger then he is. About the size of a small horse. His scales were a lighter red, and his eyes were deep blue. His black claws were resting on my arm, and his head nestled in the crook of my neck.

Last was the one who curled his tail around my left leg. Shizuka. He was behind me. I named him because of his shy side. He never really bothered to say anything usually. Letting his brothers say what he wanted to say. And if he did talk, everything would be always straight to the point. Shi-chan’s scales were almost pink. For he didn’t leave the safety of the shadows much. His eyes were light blue. He sat behind me his claws were flexing in the soft dirt.

They were all my beloved babies. Ever since that day when I found them I told myself I would always protect them more then my own family. I didn’t even like my own family anyways.

“They wont attack anyone unless I told them too. They know what’s wrong and what’s right. Don’t worry about it. Besides I’m going to be teaching you about dragons anyway for this lesson. Put your wands away you wont need them.” I was getting slowly angry. How dare they point those flimsy sticks at my family!
Stepping reluctantly away from my babies, I walked to stand in front of the two boys.

“You will do as I say. I marked both of you. So I am in possession of you humans. These dragons are more of my family then my real one will ever be. Put your wands down.” My tone was harsh. Potter almost took a step back, his wand started to slack. Malfoy on the other hand gave me a glare and tried to protect his honor.

“No one owns me! I am a Malfoy! Nobody can own us. You have no right to say that to me!” His tone unlike mine was still a little harsh but his eyes showed fear and hate.

“I know you’re a Malfoy. I told you didn’t I? I only chose you both because of who you were. And since you are a Malfoy you must know about when a Vampire claims a human.” I said to him smirking at his sudden deplete of anger and became silent.

“Of course I know. My father wouldn’t let anyone inexperienced teach his only heir.” He scowled at me. He let his arm drop to his side, giving up. I took a glance at the Potter. His face was easy to read. Confusion, shock, and, well, more confusion.

“Well. It seems I have some explaining to do. Put your wands away you wont need them. We’ll fly back.” Their faces turned pale.

“You want us to ride your dragons?” Draco asked this time really backing up, Harry not far behind.

“Yes, but I can always carry one of you if you want.” I grinned at them.“Now, now Kiba can’t have you keeping the cute ones all to yourself do we?” A voice sounded from the trees. My ears popped from their hiding spot and took to the top of my head. My tail came out from beneath my shirt. I took a defense stance.

“Ok come out Okuri. I can smell you know.” A black figure flew out from one of the trees. Landing on top of me trying to pin me to the ground. I smirked and rolled over with the figure hands locked. The two young wizards soon had their wands out again pointing them at the unknown figure. Who in the dark wasn’t recognizable.
The dragons split off into the darkness of the forest. Their eyes could be seen once in a while. They were still around.

From behind the two boys a dark figure rose from a bush and quietly crept behind them. They both shrieked as two hands plucked their wands from their hands. Making them turn to face the new intruder. In their view was another guy a little older then they were. About a inch taller, and like Professor Kiba had the ears of a wolf and a tail. His hair was royal blue covering his shoulders reaching about to his forearm, his ears and tail were the same color. Lavender gray wolf eyes hid behind a sheet of hair. The wolf demon also held a slim figure.

“Wow what do we have here? Man Kiba, you always get the nice ones.” The demon smirked at them. The two boys were trying to inch back when they heard a shriek from behind them. They spun around to see their teacher had managed to pin down his attacker.
The other had sangria colored hair that fell down his back and was tied in a low pony tail, having gotten loose from their tussle. From where they stood the mans eyes were a greenish color.
“Well, it seems I win again Okuri. Your still two hundred years too young to beat me.” Kiba was smirking down at the boy pinned beneath him. The boy glared and growled out.

“Tch. I don’t see you living two hundred years yet. Your only eighty two! I’m only three years younger then you are!” The ‘man’ spit out, still mock glaring at the man above him. Harry’s jaw fell.
“Your eighty two?!” The two remembered their audience and looked up.
“Yea, I’m a vampire remember? We live centuries more then humans do.” He stood pulling the man up with him and locked his arms behind his back with one hand. Pushing him forward to where the three younger ones stood. Okuri’s ears were flat on his head from disappointment of his loss, his tail hanging between his legs. Kiba nodded at the other wolf demon.

“Nice to see you again Kozure.” Kozure nodded back.
“Same to you Kiba. I take it your doing well?” Kozure cocked his head to the side. Showing that he too knew how to be cute when he wanted to be. Kiba smiled at the newcomer.“Of course. But these matters need to be discussed indoors. Would you two mind coming to our quarters?” He saw Okuri steal a glance backwards at him. Kozure smiled brightly.
“No of course not. Now be kind Okuri. You know you shouldn’t be fighting with the chief’s son.” The younger wolf demon scolded his companion. The other cast his gaze to the side.

“Yea, I know.” Kiba let that mans hands go and Okuri rubbed them holding them to his chest. Harry and Draco were looking at their teacher in again stunned silence. He smiled at them.
“Now, now Kozure. You can save your scolding for later. We have more important matters on our hands. We’ll take my dragons back to the castle.” He waved his hand and the five dragons appeared in the clearing. Turning to Okuri and Kozure who had moved to stand together, away from his two students.
“You wont mind do you? But I don’t think Okuri should ride Tsuyoi.” He said smirking at him. Okuri glared.

“I’ll fly, Okuri and Kozure can ride Ochitsuku and Koi. Hm. Harry can ride Shizuka, and Draco, Kuro. Tsuyoi should fly with me.” The respective dragons came flying out from the darkness. From the evermore fading light, he could tell night was coming fast. They had to get back before night came. Who knew what really lived in this forest.

Okuri and Kozure who already knew how to ride dragons climbed on to their mounts easily. Sitting in the middle of the dragons backs. Harry stood absolutely still as Shizuka came up slowly to him. While Draco stood staring, well, leering at Kuro. Because Shi-chan was such a tame dragon he was really patient with Harry. Turing his side for Harry to climb on. Kuro on the other hand was assessing his rider. Kuro would let him ride him because his father had asked him too. But he was still cautious of humans he didn’t know. His black eyes watched him carefully. Harry wanting to know what was going on got on Shizuka’s back carefully. As soon as he was on Shizuka went and stood next to his brothers who had their own passengers. Draco didn’t move.

“You know Draco. I can always carry you. If you don’t want to ride Kuro that is.” He smiled evilly at him. Draco leered at the man and took a step towards the staring dragon. Kuro offered the small human his side and watch as he climbed slowly on. Once making sure the little human wouldn’t fall off he jumped over to his brothers and stood by their sides. Right by Shizuka who was on the left of Ochitsuku and Koi. Tsuyoi took his place by Kiba who stood in front of the others.

“Ok, everyone’s ready. Potter, Malfoy. Don’t do anything. The dragons will take it from when we start flying. They’ll follow me. No freaking out.” He looked at Harry. “Especially you Potter. I don’t want you freaking out my baby.”

He stared hard at him while Harry shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

“Other then that. Make sure you don’t fall off. I hate diving. Now that everyone is informed I’ll lead. Dragons you know what to do. Make sure you keep out of sight.” He let his wings spread. He had a large wingspan. It was almost as long as the great fathers. He was proud of his wings. When he first released them for the first time. He gazed and pet them until they were straight and silky. He hadn’t had a lot of time to take care of them recently. He had to sit down soon and look them over.
He lifted off, his wings taking on a steady beat in the air while the dragons followed closely behind. The vampire looked behind him to see Harry in aw of what he saw from the dragons back. Draco looked like he was going to piss, he hung tightly on Kuro. Chuckling in his mind he turned to face the large castle that loomed ahead. The fading day made the castle look imitating and enormous. The flight was quite, they were all busy watching the sky change colors from a light orange then fading into a orange red. By the time they reached the castle the sky was turning darker. They all flew up to the tower where Kiba and his students lived. Kurokiba opened the window to the bedroom of Harry’s. He climbed in folding his wings to his back. The dragons followed in soon after. The small room wasn’t enough to accommodate the five large dragons.

“We’ll talk in the den, its too small in here. Plus I don’t think Harry will like us intruding in his room.” He said give the said boy a glance. He lead the way into the hall making sure everyone followed. Walking into the living room he stopped dead in his tracks making Draco and Harry who were following close behind walk into him.
“Hey! Why’d you stop?” Draco questioned and when he didn’t answer quickly enough Draco turned to gaze at what his teacher was looking at. Standing in the den was a slender black figure. A guy or girl he wasn’t sure. Long black hair tumbled down their back nearly touching the ground. A beautiful smiled was placed upon thin lips which gave the person a angelic look. The persons eyes were closed but didn’t show that the person was any less beautiful with out them. Delicate hands were lased with each other in front of the body, black sleeves almost covering them. Long dress like robes covered most of the persons body, it clung shapely at the waist. Over all the person was the most beautiful thing the two humans ever saw.
Kiba snapping out of his daze, rushed to the feet of the person. Kneeling in front and dipping his head and closing his eyes. With the outmost respect spoke.

“My Lord, it is an honor to see you.”