Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Betrothed ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 30 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Secret lives of Draco and Lullia part 3

Two years ago.

‘Lullia!’ called Rose from the bottom of the staircase. She drummed her fingers on the banister. This was the second time she had called her. She turned back towards Draco. He stood there fidgeting. ‘Scar hurting you again?’

‘Just a little,’ he muttered.

‘Lullia Marcus!’

She then yelled back down, ‘Mom I’m dressing! I’ll be down in a minute!’

Draco softly smiled at that. Typical Lullia. Rose shook her head and turned fully towards him. ‘Are you enjoying your summer?’

‘Yeah. It’s been interesting. How’s yours going?’

‘Very well actually. In a few days Edan and I are going to France.’

He nodded. ‘That should be fun-’

They heard Lullia’s door close and she started running towards the staircase. She was dressed in a summery dress with blue, red and green random streaks here and there on a gray background. She smiled down at Draco as she ran down the stairs and jumped into his arms hugging him.

‘I’ll leave you too alone,’ said Rose and walked off to another part of the house.

Lullia kissed his cheek. ‘This is a nice surprise. I thought we were going out tomorrow?’

He gave a half hearted smile. ‘I need to speak with you about that.’

Lullia raised an eyebrow. ‘It’s fine if you don’t want to go tomorrow. I know how much heights bother you.’

‘It’s about something else. Can we talk in the garden?’

‘Sure. Is something wrong?’

Draco shook his head as they walked towards the back of the house. ‘I’ll explain in the garden.’

‘Okay,’ she muttered.

They went through the back porch where Katherine and Robert were sitting on a swing. They were giggling about something then turned their attention towards them. Lullia said nothing as she walked pass her sister as Draco waved.

‘You know you guys should keep quiet during the night. I can hear you through the wall and I really don’t want to hear it,’ said Katherine.

Draco fully turned red as Lullia shot her a dirty look opening the door. ‘Oh, please. Do you realize that you and Robert weren’t as quiet as us? Anyways that wasn’t us. Unlike you, I know spells so you wont hear.’

‘Have fun you too!’ said Katherine almost yelling it at them since Lullia and Draco quickly went out to the garden.

‘Ignore her,’ said Lullia. ‘She has no idea what she’s talking about.’

Draco glanced back. ‘I hope soÉ’

They went farther into the green garden surrounded by beautiful flowers and tall hedges almost engaging the two. This part of the garden was maze like with a few fountains here and there. Everywhere anyone looked the maze was engulfed with flowers of every kind. They stopped when they knew no one could see or hear them.

Lullia turned towards Draco. ‘What’s going on? You look horrible. Did your father hurt you again?’

Draco shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. He looked like he was in pain. Lullia’s forehead crinkled and touched his cheek, they wasn’t an inch between their bodies.

‘What happened?’ she asked again.

Draco grabbed her smooth hand and held his breath. ‘After today we wont be seeing each other anymore.’ Lullia, stunned, took a step backwards and took her hand back. ‘I’m sorry, but I don’t lo-’

‘Don’t you dare say it!’ she hissed. She was trying to keep her breathing calm. ‘Did your father put you up to this?!’

‘No. I’m doing this on my own choice. I wont be with you anymore and yes, I am saying that this engagement is now off. Go and-’

‘I don’t believe you!’ she yelled. Tears were now running down her face. ‘What do they want from you! You love me! You’ve told me so over a thousand times!’

‘I don’t love you anymore!’ he choked. ‘Something has been missing and I’ve realized that I’m not physically or sexually attracted to you anymore! I don’t want you!’

Lullia then turned dead white and her tears stopped. Her arms were down at her side while she stared at him, unbelievably. Her expression was equal to a shattered heart. The warm summer breeze turned into a much colder breeze.

‘You and Potter will be good for each other. Famous goes with famous. Famous doesn’t go with second best. You’ll be happier without me in the long run.’ Draco waited for some kind of an answer, but all he received was a stare. ‘I’m sorry. I will personally explain it to your parents. Goodbye Lullia.’

He turned and started to walk away. Lullia moved her hand up to her heart and watched him walking away. He was leaving. He, who she loved, was leaving her. She felt cold all over as he turned the corner, taking one last look at her, and was out of sight. Lullia fell down to her knees, breathing heavily, and her tears had returned. Everything was hurting: her heart, her stomach, and her head.

The flowers around her were now dead.


*       *       *      *       *         *        *      *       *


Draco had been up for some time now on Christmas Day holding Lullia in his arms. They had dressed and cleaned up right before they passed out in the early morning. Lullia had fallen right to sleep in his hold something she use to do all the time. He guessed that after he broke off the engagement she never slept the same. He had been playing with her hair, thinking, as she dreamt.

Being with her again felt like Heaven once again, but he knew this also meant it would also become Hell again. Voldemort wanted her with or without Draco’s help. She was in danger again and would be forever until Voldemort was finally gone again. He had tried keeping her safe by the appearance that she hated him, but that wasn’t going to be enough.

‘Draco.’

He looked down at her seeing her dark eyes staring up at him. ‘Hmm?’

‘Are you alright? You have that look in your eyes.’

‘I’m fine. Just thinking. Did I wake you?’

‘No.’ She grabbed his hand. ‘Stop worrying. I will be fine. You will be fine. Go back to sleep before everyone gets up.’ She kissed his lips and snuggled back down with him.

‘I’m worried,’ he said.

‘Voldemort wont do anything to me.’

He nodded. ‘I’m also worried about Christmas with your family. What do I say to them?’

Lullia looked back up at him. ‘The truth. I’m pretty sure once they see us together they’ll understand. Go back to sleep.’

He sighed and held onto her tighter. ‘Yeah.’


*   *    *    *    *     *     *     *    *     *     *     *    *    *    *     *


Rose and Katherine were in the kitchen quickly getting ready for lunch when the grandparents would arrive. Robert and Edan were in the family room setting up the last of the Christmas decorations. They had forgotten yesterday and was now paying for it. The grandparents were always picky about the decorations.

‘Kate could you please go get Lullia and Draco? I’m surprised they haven’t woken up.’

Katherine tossed nodded carrying the plates out to the dinning room. She placed them there and flicked her wand over them. The plates then filled up the eight seats with the silverware rolling to its spots as well. She walked up the back staircase to the second floor. She quickly walked down the hallway and turned to the left towards Lullia’s door.

‘Lullia! Draco!’ she called walking towards the door. Her footsteps were louder than usual because of the heels she was wearing. She stopped at the door. ‘Lullia. Draco. Wake up!’

No answer.

Katherine rolled her eyes and peeked inside the room towards the couch. She rose an eyebrow when she didn’t see that dead white hair on the pillow. She opened the door fully and saw where he had disappeared too. Katherine smiled and said, ‘I knew it.’ Lullia was curled up next to him, holding his hand, head on his chest. Draco had one arm wrapped around her, his head to the left resting nicely on the pillow.

No wonder they weren’t up yet.


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  


Lullia and Draco were now quickly changing to their regular clothes. Katherine had just woken them up moments before, smiling, down at them. She left to let them change and to run downstairs to tell her mother. While Draco was changing shirts Lullia saw his new back scars on his white body. They sent chills down her spine.

‘Do you think she’ll actually tell?’ asked Draco searching for his shoe. ‘Where the hell did it go?’

Lullia pulled on her leggings. ‘More than likely. Your shoe is underneath the bed. Hurry up!’

Draco kneeled down, saw his shoe, and pulled it on quickly tying it. ‘Calm down! We’re only in trouble when your grandparents get here.’

‘Lullia! Draco! Grandma and Grandpa are here!’ called Katherine.

Lullia and Draco exchanged looks. ‘Alright, so maybe we will be in trouble.’

‘Yeah, well luckily they still think we’re virgins. C’mon!’ Lullia jumped into a pair of black flats, grabbed Draco’s hand (ring still on her finger) and ran out of the room.

They ran down the stairs hearing the grandparents laugh and greet everyone. These were Edan’s parents and had very much enjoyed Draco until two years ago. Lullia stopped and peeked into the family room seeing her grandmother. Draco towered over her and also looked inside. Lullia’s grandmother, Kylie, was setting up glasses for lunch. She was as tall as Lullia with graying hair, which still had an undertone of black. She was dressed in a dark blue dress with red piping which made her look thinner.

Lullia pulled Draco back and whispered, ‘Whatever you do don’t move from this spot, understand?’

‘Lullia, my dear, come out from that door whoever you’re with,’ said Kylie.

Lullia stared up at Draco. The last time she had mentioned him Kylie yelled at her for even thinking about that ‘dirty, Dark Lord loving, bastard’. Her grandfather, Simon, on the other hand was much more civil with his tongue. Draco cupped her cheek.

‘Oh, Lullia, come on.’

She grabbed his hand and they walked into the dinning room together. They held their breath as Kylie saw Draco, the hand holding, but most importantly Draco. Her light eyes turned enraged and dangerous. Draco knew that temper all too well from Lullia.

‘What is he doing here?’ she hissed gripping the chair. Her knuckles stood out white. Kylie had almost gone out and murdered Draco. ‘And I thought you were different from the other Malfoys. I can’t decide if your more like your father or grandfather.’

‘Grandma!’ snapped Lullia. ‘Please!’

Edan then walked out into the dinning room and frowned. ‘I thought I heard the devil hissing. Mom leave him alone-’ He then saw them holding hands. ‘Why are you holding hands young lady?’

‘I heard ‘holding hands’!’ shrieked Rose. She nearly ran over Edan trying to see her daughter. ‘Is it true?! OH IT IS!’ she squealed happily nearly jumping up and down.

‘Told you!’ called Katherine. Lullia then heard her other grandma (her grandpa was in Russia on business) and Simon start laughing.

Rose smiling went over to the couple and embraced them tightly. ‘I knew you guys would get back together!’

‘Everyone in the living room now!’ ordered Edan.

Rose turned around giving her husband a ‘are you serious’ look. ‘Edan, please.’

‘I want the whole story right now! In that family room right now!’ He now pointed in the direction of the couch.

Kylie then looked inside the kitchen. ‘Simon, come see what your granddaughter just did.’

Simon then walked out of the kitchen in black pants and a nice red, long sleeved shirt. He looked like a much older version of Edan, but still retained his dark hair unlike his wife. He looked over at his granddaughter and Draco and smiled, unbelievably.

‘I knew you two would end up back together,’ he said cheerfully.

‘Simon don’t encourage this!’ protested Kylie.

‘Conversation in the family room!’ ordered Edan.

Soon the entire family was in the family room eagerly waiting to hear how they were back together. Lullia and Draco sat together on the couch as everyone sat staring at them. Lullia hide her hands underneath her legs hiding the ring. Katherine and Robert sat across from Rose and Edan in the armchairs. Simon sat on the couch opposite of Lullia and Draco. Serena Jackson sat with Simon as Kylie paced back and forth. Serena Jackson still held her youth well with her blond hair slowly turning white. She was still very pretty in her older age.

‘So go on,’ started Kylie, ‘why did you choose him? I think we were all rooting for Potter.’

Draco frowned. Everyone rooted for Potter. Was he that bad?

‘Actually I was rooting for Malfoy,’ stated Katherine.

‘I think it’s brilliant that you two got back together. I did love James and Lilly, but I do believe we made a great choice,’ said Serena.

‘Kylie I don’t know why you’re so upset,’ said Simon. ‘Lullia has decided on who she’ll marry and we can’t stop that.’

‘I agree with Dad-’

Kylie then turned onto Simon. ‘You want your granddaughter marrying into a Dark Lord family! I sure as hell don’t!’

Lullia now stood up, her hands in fists. ‘Draco is nothing like his family! He’s far more better than them!’

Everyone sitting on Lullia’s left now saw the ring and covered their mouths. The priceless heirloom had returned. The ones on the right remained the same.

‘And how you do know this? I thought you were smarter than this.’

Before either parents could snap at Kylie, Draco did. ‘Watch your mouth you old hag! Don’t you dare ever insult her again! She’s so much smarter than you could ever think!’

Edan smirked and glanced over at his father, who was also smiling at this. The wonderful thing they liked about this kid was that he wasn’t afraid of the in-laws. Kylie now countered. ‘Really? Then why is she foolish enough to get back together with you? You’re just some bloodsucking-’

Lullia now answered, ‘He left me because he was ready to die for me!’ The room was now silent and everyone had the same facial expression: what? Did she really just say that? ‘Adara did it for Regulus!  Dad did it for Mom and Draco has been doing for me since we were fifteen!’ Draco lightly grabbed her elbow to stop her, but she continued. ‘You want to yell at someone! Yell at Lucius Malfoy, not Draco. If that doesn’t satisfy you go to the Dark Lord yourself and yell at him, but don’t you dare yell at him!’ She was now pointing at Kylie with her left hand.

 The ring clearly visible to them.

Kylie was now staring at her ring. She had originally given it to Rose, but the day Adara was murdered she had the ring. Rose had given it to Adara because she was going to clean it for them. When Voldemort murdered her he had taken the ring. It had been lost forever it seemed. Now she was staring at it along with everyone else. Simon now stood up and took a few steps closer to Lullia.

‘Where did you find it?’

Lullia lowered her hand back down to her side. She then looked up at Draco.

‘I found it,’ he answered. ‘I’ve been looking for it for three years and found it in an antique shop. Apparently he dropped it somewhere and this old man found it. It was Lullia’s Christmas gift.’

Kylie stood there emotionless for a moment or two. She then left the room unable to say anything.

Serena now walked up to Draco and grabbed his warm hand. She smiled at him. ‘I welcome you into our family with open arms. I always knew you would do the right thing.’



*   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *


Lullia helped her sister clean up the kitchen. Rose and Edan had gone upstairs to discuss what had happened today. The rest of the day hadn’t been like any other Christmas. Almost everyone had gained their respect back for Draco, but were still uneasy about some things. Kylie and Simon had left much earlier than they planned without saying anything to Lullia or Draco. Everyone in general remained quiet about this Christmas and had decided to call it quits. Draco had soon disappeared afterwards. He told Rose and Edan about the pass three years and why he did those things. They clearly understood.

‘I think it’s cute,’ said Katherine breaking the silence. Robert had passed out on the couch.

‘What?’

‘It’s cute. I mean, he tries to make you hate him for your safety and spends three years trying to find the only thing to show how much he loves you. Even just to find that ring means so much.’

‘Apparently not to anyone else,’ muttered Lullia. She kept herself together as she yelled at Kylie and defended Draco throughout the day.

‘Who cares what everyone else thinks. Especially our grandparents. Remember when Mom and Dad chose Robert? They were almost disgusted at the idea, but it turned out for the better. Just ignore them plus you don’t have to invite them to your wedding.’ She smiled trying to make Lullia feel better. Her smile slowly faded as Lullia played with her ring. ‘Go find Draco. I’ll finish up here.’

Lullia nodded not protesting and went directly towards the backyard. That was Draco’s favorite place to escape in the winter. She saw him sitting on the edge just like last night. She opened the door and sat next to him. He wrapped an arm around her.

‘It could’ve gone a lot worse,’ he said.

‘I don’t understand how they could be that rude to you. You didn’t diverse that.’

Draco now looked at her. ‘I disserve lots of things. I should’ve gotten a good punch or hex from your family and the way I’ve treated people, I diverse to suffer.’ Lullia now looked at him. ‘But you, you don’t disserve any kind of punishment. You’re very kind and protect anyone from anything. If anything you disserve someone better than this ‘Dark Lord loving bastard’.’ He smiled at the last part mocking Kylie.

Lullia shook her head as she wrapped her arms around him. ‘I wouldn’t have it any other way either.’

‘I love you,’ he said and kissed the top of her head.



*   *    *   *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   *   *   *  


Lullia was lying on top of Draco now breathing calmly. She enjoyed being on top as much as Draco did. She was only in an oversized shirt, panties tossed God’s knows where this time. This was their last week together before returning to Hogwarts where they had to act like they could care less for each other. They went wild for each other every night and had to contain themselves while outside of the room. Rose or Edan didn’t protest since wearing that ring meant they were already married and having they’re crazy passionate nights was alright. Tonight they had been rough ripping off each other’s clothes, wrestling to be on top, biting, sucking and fingering. Lullia had pinned him down and rode him long and hard. His seed rested between her thighs.

Draco was lightly stroking her back as she rested on top of him. She could feel him harden again. Round three was about to begin. This was almost insane at the rate they were going at, but deep down they both knew this week was the last week they could be like this without causing trouble for themselves. Lullia had a hard enough time keeping her hands and tongue to herself. Draco had to keep his hands off of her breasts and out of her pants.

‘Draco. Do we have to go back to school?’ she asked wrapping her arms around him.

‘No. Just tell Potter that you chose me and we’re living in Russia, where you’re suppose to be right now.’

Lullia smirked. ‘It was the only thing I could think of, but I’m being serious.’ She now looked up at him. ‘What if we just stayed here?’

‘I would like that very much,’ he said moving her sweaty hair out of her face. ‘I don’t think I can keep myself away from you now. Having you again is wonderful.’

A thought then crossed Draco’s face and his smile turned sad. Lullia sat up on his lower stomach. ‘What?’

‘My parents have probably asked Dumbledore to send them an owl when I return. Or,’ he stated, ‘they’ll be waiting for me on the platform just to grab me and make sure I die this time.’

‘Don’t say that!’ she almost snapped. ‘It scares me when you talk like that.’

Draco sat up, Lullia was now on his lap. ‘I’m sorry. I don’t mean to scare you, it’s just that I’m positive they’re up to something. Plus since you’re now with me and we don’t go back he’ll know and get one of us.’

Lullia sighed and now wrapped her legs around him. She thought for a moment and kissed him. ‘You’re part of my family now. We can protect you.’

Draco raised an eyebrow. ‘And how will you do this?’

‘As horrible this may seem you’ll go to Hogwarts before anyone else. The day before anyone else. That way you’ll already be there safe. I’ll come after everyone else. Dumbledore will do this for us. He cares about his students.’

Draco thought about this for a minute. ‘Sounds good except for the part of going to school. You know I’m a bad lair and actor!’

Lullia touched his face with both hands. ‘I think you can pull it off. You did a great job first term.’

Draco rolled his eyes. ‘Yes, but now we’re married. I don’t want you going off and fooling John and Potter anymore. I just want to hold your hand as we walk to class and sleep with you at school.’

Lullia smiled amusedly. ‘Late at night when everyone is asleep or studying for tests come to my room. Celina doesn’t even have to know since I’ll be removing those picture frames from my room.’

‘And what if Potter and them find out?’

‘About thatÉHermione knows. I told her before break about our past and when we get back I’ll tell her about now. Oh, don’t give me that look! She’s one of my best friends.’

Draco groaned. ‘I know, I know. But no one else can know!’

Lullia kissed him again. ‘Agreed. Ready for round three?’ she breathed.

Draco grabbed her breasts and pushed her onto her back. Lullia giggled as Draco was now on top kissing her neck. One hand began to play with her entrance making her moan and buckle. ‘Ready?’

She wrapped her arms around his neck and bit his ear. She then whispered, ‘Make me scream.’

As he thrusted inside of her he kissed her lips muffling the moans and demands for fast and harder. Soon she was screaming yes then his name when they both climaxed. He collapsed on top of her breathing heavily, still inside of her. He felt her now trimmed fingernails in his skin and soon she ran a hand through his hair.

‘Are you sure you want me to go to Hogwarts a day earlier than you?’ he asked after a few minutes.

She shook her head breathing hard. ‘No, but it’s to keep you alive.’ She then grabbed his chin and kissed him deeply. ‘You will be able to visit me anytime and I do expect often as well. I like these nights.’

Draco smirked moving from hair from her forehead. ‘What about Potter?’

‘He likes Ginny plus our dates can always be private as well.’

‘I would rather sleep next to you than sneaking around in the night.’


The End. I hope everyone enjoyed this! Once again I don’t own HP or any of those characters except for Lullia. I thought I should finish this story before I lost it completely from mind. Thank you everyone for reading.
Converting /tmp/phpDq2knH to /dev/stdout