Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Moon and the Taiyoukai ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Beginning Of Her Destiny




The Hogwarts Express hummed softly as students borded the train with their huge trunks. A young woman with shoulder-length cherry blonde hair, and soft blue eyes was no different. Ashelia Kennedy found most of the beautifully carved out compartments to be filled. The last one only contained two boys. Ashelia opened the door, and stepped inside, but not before lowering her head due to how tall she was.


The boys looked up from their conversation as she stepped in. The boy to the left of her had short messy chocolate/black hair, and brown eyes. He was slightly shorter than the boy next to him. The young man next to him was considerably more handsome than his friend. He had shoulder-length moonless-night black hair, and clear blue eyes. He was the tallest.


Ashelia smiled poiltely and spoke,"Mind if I sit here?"


The boy to the left smiled back and repliled,"Yeah, c'mon in!"


Ashelia nodded, and sat on the seat across from them. "So, what are your names?," Ashelia asked kindly as she slid her trunk into the above compartment. She turned to face them as she spoke.

"I'm James Potter," the boy to the left said.

The boy next to him remained quiet, and Ashelia's face fell. "Sorry, you don't have to tell me."

"Sorry about him," James said sadly, " even though he is dashingly handsome he is still extremely shy."

"Oh, that's all right!," Ashelia looked ashamed,"didn't mean to pry."


"I'm Sirius Black," the raven-haired boy spoke up suddenly. 'This girl... there is something about her,' he thought,'like she isn't normal.'


"It's so nice to meet you both, really, I hope we can be friends!," Ashelia clapped her hands together excitedly.


"I don't see why not," James smiled brightly at the girl's enthusiasm,"are you in the sixth year to?"

"Yes, I am, are you in Gryffondor as well?"

"Definetly, can't you see how courageous we are?," James laughed.

The train began to move as Ashelia laughed back. She looked out the window as a feeling of dread consumed her being. Who knew that would be the beginning of her end.