Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Moon and the Taiyoukai ❯ New Friends...New Destiny? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: New Friends... New Future?







"Uhh, finally here!," Ashelia exclaimed happily as she stretched.


Sirius took that moment to admire Ashelia's body. She was slim, but not slim enough to not be curvy. Her hair was short, but thick, and even with her eyes closed, she was still beautiful.

Ashelia opened her eyes, and blushed as Sirius's probing stare. Sirius quickly looked away, blushing as well at his actions.


James noticed too, and smiled to himself. 'Maybe she will be the one to... open his heart.' "Let's go, you guys!"


"Ri-Right," Ashelia stuttered.



They began walking towards the dark colored carriages. All uncomfortable feelings gone Ashelia spoke kindly,"Hey, you guys can call me Ash!"



"Ash, eh?," Sirius smiled at the nickname as they sat in a carriage with two other boys.



"My mom calls me that," Ash laughed in an embrassed way.



"Must be nice," Sirius said grimly.


"I'm sorry, I-"



"Forget it, Ash, it's all right," Sirius smiled slightly,"you're just trying to let us know you."



Ash and Sirius were sitting next to each other, and the young woman reached over and layed her hand on his.



"I'm a pureblood too, and I just want you to know that your beliefs are not stupid," Ash spoke with a genuine smile across her face.



Sirius stared at the young woman in shock, and thought. 'She knows about my family, and yet she excepts me, all the other girls they stay away... she doesn't know the real me though.'



"Guys, I hate to interrupt your lovey-dovey moment there, but this is Reamus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew," James said.


Ashelia and Sirius looked away, and blushed for the second time that day.



Ash looked at the two boys if her next to James. The boy named Reamus had shoulder-length sandy-brown hair, and beautiful pale green eyes. He was around the same height and build as Sirius. Peter Pettigrew was short and rather chubby with his dark brown hair and matching eyes.


"Hi, I'm Ashelia Kennedy, but you can call me Ash!" After greetings were exchanged Ash looked out into the forest. 'New friends... a better future?' She couldn't have been more wrong.



A/N: SOOOO..... Here is Chapter 2. Next chapter, a certain tournament will begin. It's different from the Triwizard Tournament. Ash will become Eternal Moon next chapter, the transformation will be kind of different and a little violent so be warned. We will also see Sirius's Inuyoukai form as well. Don't worry, the maurauder's will band together and become animagus as well. Does anyone have any tips on planning chapters? I'd like to make them longer, but I always get writer's block. I NEED HELP!!! Well, I hope you enjoyed!