Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ The Descendant ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is my first Fanfic so please be nice!!!
 
I don't own the Harry Potter….but I own the Villain in this story….
 
 
 
 
Harry, Ginny and Lily went home after the train had left, and Lily was unusually quiet. “Sure Al will be alright?” Ginny asked “Of course, you said it your self” Harry replied.
 
When they got home, Ginny went to the Kitchen and served lunch, and also their mostly noisy lunch was quiet for today, and then there was a knock at the door, “I'll get it” Lily said as she stood and walked away to open the door, after Lily was completely out of the room, Ginny and Harry stood to follow her, It was Ron, Hermione and Hugo. It was Dark outside and obviously it was going to rain
 
As Ron, Hermione and Hugo entered the room Ron slumped in the sofa lazily “I'm getting kind of dizzy every time we go here, so many roads to turn, can we use broomsticks next time?” Ron asked, all of them laughed “Oh, Ron you know we can't do that” Hermione said as her laughing ceased, then after a swift moment, Harry clapped his hand on his forehead it was hurting again after 19 years. Everybody was looking curiously at him, Lily and Hugo had stopped chuckling they were looking curiously at him then there was a loud rumbling outside; it was the thunder, Ginny stood up and took Hugo and Lily to the Dinning room then after a minute Ginny went out and said “gave them some snacks to eat, they were very curious they keep asking me what has happened with Harry” “What did you say?” Harry asked, his hand still at his forehead “I said you just have a headache” Ginny replied, then she sat beside Hermione all of them are looking very worried at him “Harry, it's hurting again are you sensing something?” Hermione asked in her usual worried voice “Harry, what are you seeing?” Ron asked, Harry closed his eyes, he saw a boy and has a resemblance to…..Tom Riddle then he forced to be his self again “It's a boy and it has the resemblance to………Tom Riddle” as he finished his sentence Hermione and Ginny both said “What?!?” and Ron seemed to be speechless by the look of his face, then Hermione broke the silence “But how? What? Who?” everything seemed to be completely pointless “Hermione, did you remember Voldemort's reaction when Bellatrix was killed by Mrs.Weasley?” Harry asked “Harry don't you reckon Voldemort and Bellatrix had a child?” Ron was looking at him curiously “I don't think so…I've never imagined Voldemort…In Love…” Harry have never imagined that Voldemort felt love in his hard cold heart “Harry, I don't think Al and James would be safe this year don't you think we should contact Professor McGonagall? After all she is Hogwarts present headmistress” Ginny said in her worrying voice “Ron you don't mind staying a night here with Hermione and Hugo don't you?” Harry asked Ron “Why?” Ron asked lazily “We'll all go to Hogwarts with Lily and Hugo” after Harry finished the sentence they heard Lily screaming all four of them stood up and burst open the dinning room's door “GET IT OFF ME!!!!” Lily screamed as Hugo followed her “Lily calm down it's just a cockroach” then Harry approached her to remove the cockroach from her shirt “There now, just calm down” Harry said as he helped her up. “Thought that was something” Ron said
 
They went back to the living room now with Lily and Hugo, Hermione and Ginny explained what and where they are going this afternoon. And as the final decision they will go by broomstick to Hogsmeade village because Hugo and Lily are too young to Apparate.
 
The time has come for them to leave they had already sent letters to Professor McGonagall and she had agreed for them to have a meeting and they have also requested for the presence of Al, James and Rose during the meeting.
 
The journey wasn't quite hard because the thunder had stopped and Hogsmeade wasn't that far by flying from Harry and Ginny's house. They had arrived safely at Hogsmeade and as the usual things to be brought; Hermione had brought her old beaded bag they had used when they were searching for Horcruxes. They placed their broomsticks inside the bag, Hogsmeade had changed a lot since their last visit, it was more crowded than before and one of the new stores was Fred and George's Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes now only Georges' and apparently he is not there only his employees, as they walked in the streets, the huge towers of Hogwarts are now in view, Hugo and Lily are excited to see what Hogwarts really look like after James' stories, as they reached the gate separating Hogwarts and Hogsmeade Professor McGonagall was waiting for them patiently, she looks very much old than the last they had seen her and her hair that still tied in a bun is now white with only a few black strokes on it they were warmly treated, and inside they saw Neville helping to decorate the hall with unusual looking flowering plants, apparently the students haven't arrived yet, and Neville nearly jumped when he saw them he waved at them and then got back to work they climbed the stairs to the headmaster's study as they reached the stone Gargoyle it said “Password?” asked the stone Gargoyle “Hallows” Professor McGonagall answered then the stone Gargoyle turned to reveal the spiral staircase below it they climbed the stairs and Professor McGonagall went ahead of them to open the doors the room haven't changed much and Dumbledore's portrait was still there but Dumbledore wasn't in it the portraits surrounding the room made gasps when they saw the four of them, and Hugo and Lily are holding their parents hand and quite afraid to talk.
 
Professor McGonagall approached Dumbledore's portrait and called for him, then after a second he appeared looking very happy indeed to see Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny “Ah, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny I'm Very happy to see all of you and also your children, if I may ask what is are their names” Ginny and Hermione pushed slightly forward their children holding their hands “I-I'm-L-Lily sir” “a-and I-I'm Hugo sir” Lily and Hugo replied looking quite scared “Ah, I see welcome to Hogwarts” Dumbledore said, “If I may excuse my self the students are already arriving” Professor McGonagall said as she stood from the chair and left the room.
 
“Professor?” Harry asked as he sat in one of the empty chairs “My scar….It's hurting….again and now it's not Voldemort I'm seeing it's a boy who looks exactly like him…don't you think he had a child with-”
“With Bellatrix? Ah, yes it has come to my mind that Voldemort has loved Bellatrix” Harry looked at Lily and Hugo curiously walking around the room “But Professor you said that Voldemort never had known love?” Harry said as he looked at Dumbledore's portrait “Harry, Harry, Harry still at your curiosity, no one even me know what is inside Voldemort's cold and cruel heart, because even deep, deep down the a good Riddle is there” as Dumbledore finished his sentence Flakes, Dumbledore's Phoenix burst into flames Lily and Hugo screamed, how ever their parents didn't look at them “Ah, been waiting for that, Minerva has been very worried about him she'll be glad for that” Dumbledore said as he smiled Lily and Hugo approached the perch it was standing a moment ago, and when they saw it's ashes they saw a phoenix chick they were so amazed at what happened.
 
Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione kept asking Dumbledore the questions that needed Dumbledore's wise answer even in James, Al and Rose's arrival they still kept talking, it was nearly nine o'clock when Professor McGonagall entered the room she looked quite exhausted after going to all house common rooms to explain the house rules, she sat at the chair and tried to catch up to their conversation, they made their plans already and McGonagall has indeed confirmed that there is a boy who looks like Tom Riddle except that his surname is Rodent not Riddle, and the boy is in his fifth year.
 
Professor McGonagall has permitted them to stay in Hogwarts for a few days, and also to their comfort they are allowed to sleep in the Gryffindor tower, they just used extension charms to make another room for them all.
 
When morning came all of them climbed immediately to the headmaster's study to continue their discussion last night, again every thing seems so understandable, and all of them made an agreement that they will be having their meeting with Draco Malfoy, they sent a letter about the meeting and where. And that afternoon Draco arrived, and they continued with their meeting now with Draco, not even him had ever imagined what they were saying that Voldemort felt love. “But Harry that's impossible neither my parents never mentioned that my Aunt Bella had a child” Draco said “But maybe I can contact my mother for that” Draco continued.
 
Draco wrote a letter for his mother that they needed her immediately at Hogwarts, after five minutes the letter was sent, Narcissa Malfoy was there she looked more older than before her blond and straight hair is now in a bun but now whitening her heavy lidded eyes are more lidded than before and her face is more lined when you look at her at first you wouldn't recognize her but her voice is still same as before
 
“I've read you're letter Draco, and you said you needed my assistance in this meeting, but what actually is the meeting about?” Narcissa asked when she sat on one of the empty chairs beside Draco. “Mrs. Malfoy it's about Voldemort, all over again.” Ginny answered “I see, but I believe that Voldemort is dead together with Bella” she added “But Mrs. Malfoy there is a question we would like to ask only you can answer.” Harry said when Narcissa turned to him “Mrs. Malfoy, my scar…it's hurting again and it's not Voldemort I'm seeing, it's a boy that looks exactly just like him, if I may ask did your sister mentioned anything about having her own child?” Harry continued “Yes, she indeed mentioned to me something like that, but she said it seventeen years before you were born and I've never seen her having a big stomach, she didn't even show signs of being a mother, and if she did have a child she should have shown it to me or any of us.” Narcissa said while turning her head to each of them.
 
They continued to discuss the possibilities that Bellatrix indeed had a child with Voldemort, and because all of them are not born yet it's Narcissa who explained everything to them. Draco and Narcissa went home in the afternoon. When they left Harry had mentioned that they needed him again but not tomorrow, Harry said that they will just contact him. They also left after Draco and Narcissa left the room.
 
“Can't believe it, that we are asking for help from the Malfoys! Makes me want to smack them” Ron exclaimed while they are walking down the door. “Ron, you know that they are the one of the past Death Eater families and they are the closest to Voldemort before Draco has turned his back from being a Death Eater.” Harry answered back.
 
Before dark they all went home to Harry and Ginny's house but they still left James, Al and Rose behind.