Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ Going back to Shell Cottage ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Here is the second Chapter…Please Review!!
 
 
It's already time for dinner when they got home; Hermione helped Ginny to prepare and serve dinner but before they all got down there was a knock on the door, and it's Ted with Victore, “Hello Uncles Harry and Ron, Hello Aunts Ginny and Hermione it's nice to see you” greeted Ted, while Victore smiled at them all. Harry had almost forgotten that he has invited Ted for dinner today. While they eating dinner which was now noisy and little bit crowded “My Mum and Dad `az invited all of uz to come to the Shell Cottage tomorrow” Victore announced during desert
 
They got packed and ready to go the next morning, Ted slept in James and Al's room while Victore slept with Lily, next morning they were ready, they mounted their brooms and set off, the journey was only fifteen minutes and it isn't quite hard to travel by broom, Bill and Fleur were very glad to see them, The Shell cottage haven't change that much since their last visit, and the grave of Dobby is still there in the side of the garden. And to their delightment Luna was there she as invited by Fleur, Luna hasn't changed that much, but her hair is much more managed and now she has a child that looks exactly like her and has the same age as Lily, “Luna!” Ginny ran to her and hugged her “It's nice to see you!” Ginny exclaimed “And is that your daughter?” Ginny asked Luna “Oh, yes she is my daughter, Melina but prefers to be called Nina” Luna replied as she turned her head to her daughter “And this is Lily my daughter, hope you two can become friends” Ginny pushed Lily close to Nina, Nina smiled at Lily, and Lily smiled back “We'll leave you two to get to know each other” Luna said as she and Ginny walked away and join Bill and Fleur's company in the dining table, Fleur and Victore are now serving tea while Hugo joined Nina and Lily, “Thank you, Fleur” Bill said when Fleur served him a cup of tea, then she sat down with them “So `owz everything?” asked Fleur as she turned her head to all of them “Everything's fine, and how about you?” replied Hermione “Oh, everything is fine here, Thank you, and there has been a message sent to me that Harry has his scar burning again, so tell me Harry is that correct?” Bill asked, his hair now whitening, “Um-yeah just burned a few days ago. . . . And now it's a boy I'm seeing now that looks like Tom Riddle” Harry answered while Bill looked bemused “W- What? Are you sure? You think Voldemort has a descendant?” Bill said and his eyebrows raised, “Yes we are planning to see him in a few days of time” replied Harry”
 
They talked about it the whole day, until they all have to leave; Luna went home early because her husband will get worried, again they went by broom to go home Ron, Hermione and Hugo again slept at Harry's house because of Ginny's request to Harry.