Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ They saved us ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The next day, Demeter went to them and said “NO! I'll not do it! And I'll follow the example of my dear old grand father!” he stood up from his chair and it fell back, then all of them was covered in darkness then Demeter who stood there, changed into the teenage Voldemort, his skin pale and his dark brown eyes became red in a snake like manner. After the darkness there was a voice not only heard in the study but all around school “Face me those of you who are brave, or serve me and you will be rewarded” Demeter said with a voice who has the likeness of Voldemort, they did not heard any screaming outside may be Professor McGonagall has drilled the students well for this, that they should remain in their common rooms with the older years standing guard for the lower years,
 
After a moment Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Draco are tied up together and unable to move, and then the door burst open Al, James and Rose were the ones who did it they had been taught of the basic curses even the unforgivable curses but told not to use them, just incase of needed emergency.
 
Harry saw Al cast the Crutacius curse upon Demeter but before the spell had reached him be had avoided it, then after it James and Rose cast together “Expelliarmus!” again he had avoided it again. Harry was trying to say something but it wouldn't come out, Demeter has also hexed them with the tongue-locking charm, all three of them shouted “Obliviate!” they tried to erase all the memories of Demeter starting from the event that he discovered that he was a wizard up to now.
 
Before Demeter woke up they returned him to his orphanage they also removed hi powers inside him, they also confunded all of the people there.
 
After a few months it was almost end of the term then they received a telegram from the Daily Prophet with the head lines “THEY SAVED US” with the faces of Al, Rose and James on it. Harry was very glad indeed that his sons and nephew had followed their examples for being saviors of the wizarding world.
 
 
Sorry!! It's kinda short….