Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ The Dark Mark reappears ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lily was already in bed when Harry got the chance talking to Ginny
“Ginny,”
 
“Hmm?” answered Ginny, she was changing to her night robes behind the room dividers “I saw Demeter again, and I think he is building an army of Death Eaters of his own” as Harry finished his sentence Ginny had already emerged out behind the dividers “What?” asked Ginny looking at him strait in the eyes “Impossible! Don't you think he is gathering the old pack of Death Eaters?”
“Maybe, but that would include the Malfoys” answered Harry” but the only remaining
Death Eater families are the Malfoys' and the Goyles' exclaimed Ginny “You're right but the Malfoys have already sworn never to get back to serving the dark wizards, but I don't know about the Goyles', and we should ought to be sleeping right now, you're already tired” Harry kissed her in the cheeks, she smiled at him faintly and said “Good night” they pulled their blankets and went to sleep Harry was thinking that his family will not be safe this year thinking that he was over reacting he just went to sleep.
 
Next morning, the Daily Prophet arrived; Harry was shocked about the headlines,
He almost dropped the mug he was holding.
 
DEMETER RODENT 15, SPOTTED WITH HIS RUMOURED
NEW DEATH EATERS
 
DEMETER RODENT 15, HAS BEEN
SPOTTED FORMING HIS
OWN SET OF DEATH EATERS AND
THE NAMES OF THE NEW DEATH EATER
ARE AS FOLLOWS:
GREGORY GOYLE, 37
PANSY PARKINSON, 37
ZABINI BLAISE, 36
FENRIR GREYBACK
THE NAMES LISTED ABOVE ARE NOW
BEING HUNTED BY MINISTRY AURORS,
NO SIGHTINGS HAVE BEEN REPORTED YET.
 
As Harry finished the last sentence Lily called from the sitting room “Mum, Dad! Someone's looking for-Ahh! GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME!” Lily screamed Ginny and Harry ran to the kitchen door, it wouldn't open; Ginny took out her wand and pointed it to the door and shouted “ALOHOMORA! ALOHOMORA!” she shouted at the door still wouldn't open “Let me” said Harry, Ginny moved away from the door “Diffindo!” Harry cast at the door, then it divided into two they ran to the opened half, then Harry saw the same hooded figure in his dreams and sightings, it was clutching Lily's neck “Release my daughter or I'll kill you!” shouted Harry pointing his wand at the Death Eater “Potter, Potter, Potter it's very nice to see you and you're soon to be broken family…..” the Hooded Death Eater said “Avada Kedavra!” shouted Harry “Harry No! You might hit - Ahh!” Ginny ducked Harry's spell bounced in each wall, it hit their plant then instantly witted the hooded figure also ducked and was still holding Lily's neck, the hooded figure pointed his wand in the sky and then shouted “Morsmorde!” a skull with a serpentine tongue appeared in the sky “Release my daughter!” Ginny shouted at the hooded Death Eater as she pointed her wand at it. “Ginny step back!” shouted Harry “Crucio!” shouted the Death Eater he had cursed her Ginny fell on the floor she was screaming her red hair almost covered her face. “Don't you dare torture my wife!?! Stupefy!” But before Harry's spell reached him he disapperated hitting Lily, Ginny stood up pointed her wand at Lily and said “Rennervate” and automatically Lily was released from the spell then hugged her, Harry ran to them and said sorry to Lily and hugged them, when he looked outside the mark was gone already.