Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ The Traitor’s Identity ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The next day Ron, Hermione and Hugo came “Harry what happened?” asked Hermione “A Death Eater, I think it was the Death Eater I've been seeing, Demeter's right hand.” answered Harry. “Harry, where's Ginny and Lily?” asked Ron, nervously turning his head around the room “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, Lily's a bit shocked about what happened yesterday she wouldn't let Ginny or me away from her, she hardly slept last night, I've been brewing her some Calming Draught and she actually improved a little when she took a spoon of it' answered Harry, and Ron now looking a bit relieved.
 
“Mum, is it safe? Where's dad? I don't wanna go down I think he is still there.” They turned their heads behind it was Lily being accompanied down the stairs by Ginny, Lily is a bit pale and looked several years older. “No Lily, It's alright see, dad is there with Uncle Ron, Aunt Hermione and Hugo” Ginny answered Lily calmly and slowly, Hermione stood up and helped Ginny with Lily, Lily smiled faintly to Hermione, “Anybody for lunch? It's actually late, Harry can you hold Lily for a moment please” asked Ginny, Harry stood up and took Lily from Ginny's arms.
 
Ginny and Harry hardly ate lunch because they kept persuading Lily to eat. But she wouldn't.
 
It was the end of July, Rose, James and Al are arriving today from school, they are expected to arrive at platform nine and three quarters by not later than five O' clock this afternoon, Harry and Ron stayed home because Lily is still not well, so Ginny went by broom and Hermione Apparated.
 
After an hour Ginny and Hermione are home now with Rose, Al and James. Then after another hour Ron, Hermione, Rose and Hugo bade goodbyes to them.
 
After dinner they all went to bed early because of tiredness from the day.
 
“My Lord,” the hooded Death Eater was walking toward Demeter and giving him a bow as he reached a meter from him. “I know Potter's weakness”
“Tell me!” said Demeter as he stood from the chair he was sitting because of excitement, “It's his family he-“
 
Thank you Ted Lupin….that ought to be a good start” Demeter said cutting at the Death Eater he called Ted Lupin…..
 
“Harry? Harry? Harry, are you alright? Wake up!” He heard the sound of Ginny's voice “Are you alright? You're looking pale and soaking wet…. Do you have a fever?” Ginny helped him to sit up holding his cheeks and checking his temperature with the back of her hand “Yeah Ginny, you can calm down now, it's just a dream about Demeter and the Death Eater that came here the day before yesterday. And the Death Eater …. Ted….The Death Eater is Ted! Demeter said it him self, he was thanking him.”
 
“Harry, that's impossible, and please keep your voice down Lily, might wake up” Ginny exclaimed while keeping he voice down, but the evidence was overwhelming, Ginny finally believed him.