Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ The invitation to an Engagement ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The news had reached Ron and Hermione the following day, they also couldn't believe it either, and then they finally believed Harry. And they had also sweard not to tell anyone especially Victore.
 
It was in the afternoon when they heard a knock from the door it was Ted. “Hello Aunt Ginny, Uncle Harry” he said beaming his head to each of them “Al, James and Lily…what happened to you….all glad to see you all, it won't be long but please attetend my engagement” Harry and Ginny are a bit shocked but neither of them showed any and ask “to who?”
 
“Victore and I'm very happy to announce it to all of you, the engagement will take place at the Shell Cottage tomorrow, hope you'll be able to come and I'll be going now.”
 
“Wait Ted…congratulations we hope you and Victore the best” said Harry “Thank you Uncle, well I must be going, bye then”. Ted looked like his father when he announced in the Shell Cottage when he was born. They were all disapproving to it; even Ron and Hermione who were also invited were shocked.
 
………………………&# 8230;………..
 
Sorry Again…It's short!!!