Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ The Weasley's Grief ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione are quite unsure about going to the Shell Cottage next morning cause if they bring James, Al, Lily, Rose and Hugo, it wouldn't be safe for them, but they had already agreed on the invitation so they really needed to come.
 
Next morning, Harry, Ginny, James, Al and Lily are ready to go but ten minutes before departure Harry's scar burned, he closed his eyes and saw Demeter and his Death Eaters and it looks like they're planning something. “Harry, Harry are you alright we heard you screaming so we went down are you alright? Are you seeing him again?” asked Ginny “It's him and, he's planning something I think. And let's go the portkey is already turning blue” answered Harry as he stood from the sofa, James, Al and Lily looked at him curiously he smiled at them, the grabbed the portkey and then everything became a blur, Harry closed his eyes, then he felt the ground, he had landed firmly on the freshly mown grass of Fleur “`Arry, Ginny, Ron, `Ermione, James, Al, Lily, Rose and `Ugo `eetz really nice of you to drop by, Ted `az been waiting for you” Fleur gestured them to enter, they followed her.
 
Harry saw George, Charlie, Percy, Luna, Nina, Dean and Gabrielle in the sitting room, while Harry saw Mr. Weasley and Bill making gold and silver streamers erupting from the end of their wands and drape themselves beautifully in the trees, Hermione and Ron came to help. James, Al, Lily, Rose and Hugo followed them and watched the streamers erupting from their wands.
 
“'Arry, Ginny, can you come `ere for a moment pleeze” called Fleur “Um, `Arry can you `elp Ted? `Ez in ze smallest room upstairs and Ginny may you `elp Victore? She ez in `er room, theenk you, now I must get back to work, the engagement's about to start in an `our” Fleur returned to her work, Mrs. Weasley is helping her with the dishes, Ginny gave Harry a worried look as they went upstairs “It'll be alright promise” reassured Harry to Ginny, she smile faintly at him when she entered Victore's room, when Harry entered the room, Ted was rummaging inside the room, he almost jumped when he saw Harry open the door “Oh! Uncle, I really don't know what to do. . . . Please help me” Ted asked in a low voice, after five minutes Ted was ready, then there was a knock on the door, “Harry is Ted ready? Victore is already fixed she is just waiting now.” said Ginny “Um. . . Yeah he's ready we'll be going out.” As Harry finished his sentence he turned to Ted and asked, “Ready?”
 
“Um. . . Yeah sort of . . . but I'm ready” answered Ted, “Alright now, let's go.” Harry gestured Ted to the door, Ginny and Harry accompanied Ted to the garden which was now ready, the party started exactly after Ted stepped in the garden, after five minutes Victore was called from her room, when she stepped into the garden, she was wearing a blue dress with a large blue enchanted sunflower in her waist length silvery blonde hair which was being blown by the sea breeze, Ted had his mouth dropped open, “Oh, I hope zey will be happy together” Gabrielle said in her dreamy voice. The party isn't that much but the children seemed to be enjoying themselves in the party, however Harry and Ginny still doesn't feel safe about coming to the party, Harry had his scar prickling the whole time, after the engagement ceremony, darkness covered them, the children started screaming then the darkness faded, then there stood Demeter with his hooded Death Eaters, the children ran behind their parents, all of the adults stand guard, however Ted mysteriously disappeared, Harry just didn't mind his absence but instead he stood guard over his own children, the Death Eaters pointed their wands at each of them the shouted “Stupefy!” however all of them had blocked it with their Shield Charms, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley busted out of the house they ran in front of them and pointed their wands to the Death Eaters, “Ah, you're Molly Weasley I presume the one who killed my dear grandmother and I greet you, Avada Kedavra.” Said Demeter, Mr. Weasley ran to her and pushed her, he was hit. He fell on the freshly mown grass, lifeless. Mrs. Weasley ran to him, she shaked him violently as if he would return to life but it wouldn't after a second of realizing that Mr. Weasley is dead and Demeter gone they ran beside Mr. Weasley's body.
 
They mourned for Mr. Weasley in two weeks because Mrs. Weasley doesn't want to bury him after a week of mourning.