Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and The Slytherin Stranger ❯ Double Wedding at Hogwarts ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is the Final Chapter of this story! I'm working on the Sequel, but it won't be on for a while!
 
Disclaimer- I DO NOT own Harry Potter (but I do own Mary Potter)
 
Chapter 10- Double Wedding at Hogwarts
 
Harry held his niece as if she was made of glass. She had Malfoy's blonde hair, but little parts of it were silver. Her skin was soft and tan like Malfoy's but her other features made her look exactly like her mother (minus the scar).
The only thing that marked her as the Slytherin Stranger, was her birthmark located on her right shoulder blade. It looked more like a tattoo. It was a lion and a serpent looking at each other with a heart between the two. Madame Pomphrey told them that if You-Know-Who ever returned, they would be able to tell because the heart would be split in two.
Crystal Rose began fussing when Malfoy walked out of the Hospital Wing. “I think someone wants their daddy,” Harry said looking at Malfoy who had a very wide smile on his face. Malfoy took her out of Harry's arms and rocked her gently.
Crystal Rose took her father's finger in her mouth and began sucking it like a bottle. “Or she might want her mother,” Megan said chuckling at the baby. “Well mommy's sleeping so she's going to have to wait.” Crystal Rose looked up at her father with bright blue-green eyes and a pouting look.
“Look at that Malfoy. Not even 6 weeks old yet and already knows how to make daddy feel guilty to get what she wants,” Harry laughed as he wrapped his arm around Megan.
He gave Harry a death glare and readjusted Crystal Rose in his arm. “Oh just wait until your child comes and we'll see who has daddy wrapped around their little finger.”
“Hey, it's not a contest!” Megan scolded while she hit Harry in the stomach. “I know,” Harry said. He was holding his stomach and mouthing the word “hormones” to Malfoy.
“I thought I heard somebody fussing out here,” Mary said as she came out of the Hospital Wing to Malfoy's side. “What are you doing up?” he asked worriedly. Mary shook her head and took her daughter out of Malfoy's arms. “My strength is back and Pomphrey gave me a clean bill of health. Besides I missed my daughter.”
Crystal Rose began crying out to be fed when Mary cradled her against her chest. “Dumbledore wants to see the four of us in his office. I'll be there as soon as she's done,” Mary said as she turned to the Slytherin Common Room.
When Mary left down the corridor, Malfoy, Harry and Megan looked at each other confused. “What would Dumbledore want with us?” Malfoy asked.
“Probably to tell us we won't be able to come back to Hogwarts next year if we have a new born,” Megan answered looking at the floor. Harry wrapped his arms around her in comfort. “I seriously doubt Dumbledore would do that. And if he had to, he'd find a way around it.”
The three of them walked up to Dumbledore's office, and then realized none of them knew the password. “Uh… If he wanted us to come here the least he could do was give us the password,” Megan said sounding really pissed. “Megan calm down,” Harry whispered.
Sugar wands,” Mary yelled about 10 minutes later when she saw the three teenagers still standing outside the office. The large eagle began to spin and a staircase appeared. “Let's go,” she said as she readjusted Crystal Rose in her arms.
The four of them entered the office, and the first people they ran into was Ron and Hermione.
“Hey! Where have you two been hiding?” Harry asked when he walked in and hugged his two best mates.
“Oh lots of places,” Ron said as he cooed at the baby in Mary's eyes. “Interning at the Ministry to start my Care of Magical Creatures Welfare campaign for next year,” Hermione said. “And my Defense Against the Dark Arts N.E.W.T.'s were good enough for me to intern as an auror at a facility outside Hogsmeades. It's been awesome!”
“Hold on!” Megan said. “N.E.W.T's? Interning? We can't even take the N.E.W.T's until our 7th year.”
“Well the six of you already did,” Dumbledore said as he entered his office and stood by Fawkes' perch. “Remember those tests I had you take in the beginning of the year? They were really your N.E.W.T's. You six are so advanced, you passed with flying colors.
The four who knew nothing about it had their jaws dropped while Ron and Hermione laughed at their expense. “Why didn't you tell us?” Harry asked.
Dumbledore walked over to where his pensive was as he answered Harry. “Because I knew from the beginning Mary and Megan were going to be expecting. That much stress on a person would be really bad, especially if a prophecy said their children will be the saviors of the wizarding world.”
“What prophecy?” Megan asked. Dumbledore took his wand out and activated the pensive.
 
He might be gone forever
But she's still here for now
So the three chosen ones
Will have to beat her somehow
 
These three will save
The lives of all someday
They come to us in
January, March, and May
 
The ones who began the fight:
The-boy-who-lived (Harry)
The-girl-who-lived (Mary)
Sapphire (Megan)
Salazaar's disappointment (Draco)
Six-out-of-seven (Ron)
Bright Eyes (Hermione)
 
And those who will finish it:
The Slytherin Stranger (Crystal Rose)
The Gryffindor Neighbor (Aidan)
The Peacekeeper (Mary-Beth)
 
The whole room was dead silent except for Crystal Rose who was sucking her pacifier.
About 2 minutes later, Harry finally broke the silence. “Are they going to be in as much danger as Mary and I were?” Everyone looked at Dumbledore, because that was the question that was on everyone's mind.
“Not to that extent, but Sasha will be as bad as her father,” Dumbledore explained as he sat down at his desk. “Sasha?” Hermione asked. “Sasha Riddle. Voldemort's daughter,” Dumbledore answered.
Then the unthinkable happened. Crystal Rose spit the pacifier out of her mouth (the best a 6 week old baby can) and floated into the air and out of Mary's arms.
“Oh my god!” Mary shouted as she dumbfound watched her daughter float over to the pensive. She touched it with her finger, and a scene of the future began to play.
 
Harry, Megan, Mary, Draco, Ron, Hermione, Seamus Finnegan, Lavender Brown, and all their children were in a large field where a green mist seemed to be disappearing from the air, as a 14 year old version of Crystal Rose fell to her knees in exhaustion.
Malfoy was right behind her and caught her in his arms before she passed out. “Crystal,” he whispered as he tapped her cheek to keep her awake. “Come on sweetheart say something.” She opened her eyes, looked at her father, and smiled.
“We did it dad,” she whispered with the little voice she had left. “She's gone. Voldemort's finally defeated. It's really over.” Malfoy smiled at his daughter and hugged her tightly. “Yes it is Sune-ku (Japanese for “snake”), it really is.”
 
The pensive stopped and Crystal Rose floated back into her mother's arms.
“Your child is a seer,” Dumbledore explained. “She can make prophecies and tell you what will happen in the future.” Mary looked at the baby in her arms as Draco beamed happily like a proud father.
“Now, back to the other reason I brought you all here.” Dumbledore took a large but small jewelry box out of his desk and motioned for Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Megan to open it. They did, and inside were 4 wedding rings that were glowing a bright gold.
“Mary and Draco had a private ceremony with only Professor Snape and myself present for it. But I thought you would prefer friends and family around for it.”
The two couples smiled and took their own designated rings. When the boys put theirs on, they were dressed in pure white wizarding dress robes. When the girls put theirs on, they turned into the wedding gowns they had always dreamed of.
Hermione had an off-the-shoulder long, princess-like gown with white roses embroidered on the bottom.(See Hermione's picture here http://www.miastoplusa.pl/i/library/kino/zdjecia/maxi/cinde rella_story22.jpg), Megan had a traditional wedding gown that closely resembled the one Reese Witherspoon wore in the movie “Sweet Home Alabama” (See Megan's dress here http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38285000/jpg/_38285487_d ress_inet_150.jpg), but with the train a little longer.
As the young couples said their “I do's,” not a single eye in the Great Hall was dry (except maybe Crystal Rose because she was sleeping).
Malfoy dried his eyes and looked at his family. He couldn't believe how blessed he was. He stood up and helped Mary to her feet. He carefully took Crystal Rose out of Mary's arms and kissed her on her forehead.
“Mary, Crystal Rose, let's go home.”
The young couple left Hogwarts towards their new home, not knowing and not caring what was coming next. But as long as they faced it together, they knew they could conquer anything.
 
 
 
THE END
 
A/N: Well that's the end of the story! Whew, I'm so glad I finished it. Well I have 3 other stories I'm writing now. One is a Harry/Ginny story, one is a Draco/Hermione and the other is the sequel to this one. They'll be up by Spring Vacation I promise. Keep reviewing if you want me to post the sequel on this site, or it's not coming!