Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Imagines ❯ Rule Breaker ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pairing: Young!Sirius x fem!reader

Genre: Fluff, Slight Angst

Characters: Sirius, Y/N, Remus, Peter, Lily, James

A/N: Y/N is Remus's younger sister.

 

It’s hard to believe that back in your first year at Hogwarts you were a goody two shoes and given that you were Remus’s little sister, you had pressure on you to turn out like him even if you were only one year younger. On your first day, Remus made sure to take care of you and introduced you to his friends, the Marauders: James Potter, Peter Pettigrew and Sirius Black. That was the worst thing that he could have done because when you met Sirius, you instantly developed feelings for him. 

Over the years, your feelings for him only grew and you were sure he was catching on. You were now in your 5th year and Sirius in his 6th and you were struggling to keep your feelings a secret. However, a moment of complete sadness turned into the happiest thing that could have happened to you. 

Sirius was walking down the hallway to meet the other Marauders in the library when he spotted you being cornered by Lucius Malfoy. He was hurling insult after insult to you, backing you against the wall. Sirius’s blood began to boil as he watched the tears fall down your cheeks and the shakiness of your body as Lucius poked his finger in your face. 

Before he could think about what he was doing, Sirius bounded over toward the both of you and pushed Lucius away, causing him to fall on his ass. Sirius held his hand out and pulled you up, wrapping an arm around your waist and softening his expression. “Are you alright?” You sniffled and nodded your head, tucking your hair behind your ears. 

He turned his attention back to Lucius, his expression hardening again. “Don’t you ever come near her again. I don’t care if your family is rich and powerful, I will pound you into the ground if I hear that you have even glanced at her wrong, understand?”

At this point, Sirius was knelt down to Lucius’s level and was glaring at him. Lucius nodded slowly before getting up and running the opposite way. Sirius turned around and opened his mouth to speak to you when he was met with your lips pressing themselves against his. At first he was surprised and didn’t react straight away but when he realised what was going on he melted into the kiss, his arms wrapping tight around you and kissing you back. 

You pulled away but didn’t make eye contact, clearly ashamed of what you had done. “I’m sorry, Sirius, I don’t know what came over me.” He shook his head and ran his hands up and down your arms. “You don’t need to be sorry. You have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that.”

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at him, smiling widely. “Really? I never thought you’d feel the same way.” Sirius chuckled and leaned down, pressing another kiss to your lips.

______________________________________________

You were now in sixth year and you couldn’t believe that a whole year had passed since you and Sirius admitted your feelings to each other. However, Sirius wanted to keep your relationship a secret because he didn’t know how Remus would react to him dating his younger sister. You completely understood this but it was getting harder and harder to hide it.

You and Sirius had made plans with each other to make excuses to Lily and the Marauders and sneak off to somewhere secluded for the night, just to be together. The next morning, though, your plan to keep your relationship a secret was ruined.

Lily and James became increasingly suspicious of you both when you turned up to the dorm yawning and exhausted. They both looked at each other and Lily leaned in, ushering James to do the same. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” James nodded his head and smiled. “Absolutely! Let’s see if we can catch them out.” 

Lily and James leaned back with small smirks on their faces. “Err, Y/N. Why are you so tired? I thought you went to bed early last night.” Your eyes widened a little. “Err, I did. But I couldn’t sleep so I went for a walk.” James then put Sirius on the spot. “What about you? Why are you so tired?” Sirius looked sheepish and scratched the back of his head. “I don’t know, maybe I just didn’t get enough sleep.”

Lily and James burst out laughing whilst Peter and Remus looked over at them, confused. “What’s so funny? I don’t see what was so hilarious about their response.” Lily smiled and raised her eyebrows at you. “You know what’s funny, don’t you Y/N? Tell us the secret that you’ve been hiding.”

You shrugged your shoulders. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” James sniggered. “Yes you do, you both do. C’mon, tell us Sirius.” Sirius opened his mouth to protest but couldn’t find the words to lie again. His shoulders slunk slightly and he cringed as the words fell from his mouth.

“Me and Y/N are in a relationship. We have been for nearly a year now. We’re sorry we didn’t tell you all sooner, we just didn’t know how you were going to react.” James, Lily and Peter all jumped up and rushed over, congratulating you whilst Remus stayed off to the side, frustration evident in his features.

You both gulped and walked over to him, hand in hand. “Hey, bro.” He looked over at you and narrowed his eyes. “I want to know exactly what has been going on over this past year.” Sirius stepped forward and gulped. “Well, it started when I noticed Malfoy bullying her in the hallway. I protected her and one thing led to another, and... we... kissed. Since then, we have been sneaking off every chance we get to be with each other. We didn’t want anyone to know.”

Lily, James and Peter smiled whilst Remus’s face filled with fury. “Seriously Sirius?! You’re supposed to be my best friend and you sneak off with my sister every night and do god knows what to her!” He shakes his head. “I don’t want you seeing her anymore.”

Both yours and Sirius’s faces dropped; your eyes beginning to fill with tears and a gut-wrenching feeling in the pit of your stomach. Sirius wrapped an arm around your shoulders and hugged you into his chest, kissing the top of your head. 

Remus’s facade staggered once he seen the way you both were together. You looked over at him with watery eyes and began to cry. “Please, Remus. Don’t make me do this. I love him.” Seeing the way you clung to Sirius and the emotion in your voice toppled his decision. 

He took a deep breath and nodded his head before opening his arms. “Come here, Y/N.” You looked up at Sirius and touched your forehead with his before taking a slow walk over into Remus’s arms. He looked down at you with a small smile.

“I can see how much he means to you. I can’t be the one to upset you by taking him away. I accept your relationship.” You shone a beaming smile up at your brother before giving him a hug and skipping your way over to Sirius. “But Sirius, you must promise not to hurt my sister. I will kill you if you ever do anything that upsets her.”

Sirius nodded in response and turned his attention to you. “I would never dream of hurting her. She’s the love of my life.” You both slowly leaned in and kissed, soft and passionate, before intwining hands and heading to the great hall for breakfast.