Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ I Love You, Stupid! ❯ New Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New Friends
Chapter 1
 
 
Ally woke with a jump. She looked at the clock it was 5:30 am. She had a bad dream. She knew that her parents would not be up for awhile. She got up and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and grabbed her ipod. She decided that would explore the new town. She had moved from France. She lived on Privet Drive.
She had ran around the block. She came to back to her house. It was about 6:00 am. She went back to her room. Ally figured that since she had to go to a new school tomorrow that she at least get a little of sleep.
"Ally! It is time to get up!" Ally heard her mum yell.
"Coming!" Ally slowly crawled out of bed. She was still tired from not sleeping too much. She walked into the kitchen. Her dad was gone to his new job. Mum had made breakfast and had the table set.
"Honey are you okay? You look tired."
"Yeah I am fine. I am still having nightmares."
"Oh honey it is okay. Everything is going to be okay. Just remember that Nick would want you to be happy."
"Thanks mom."
Ally got up from the table. She did not fell like eating anything. She went upstairs took a shower and got dressed. She grabbed her suitcase and walked into living room. Her mother was waiting.
"You got everything honey?"
"Yes, I do. Let's go."
Ally grabbed some foo powder in one hand and held on to her suitcase. Ally stepped into the fireplace. Shouted Diagon Alley. She threw the foo powder floor. There was a flash of green flames. Ally was in a book store. She was there for a minute. Then her mum showed up.
"Honey I will stay here and get our books. You leave your suitcase here and get your other stuff and meet me back here."
"Okay mum."
Ally walked out the door. The streets were full of people. She walked by on the stores. She picked up all her supplies that she need. She decided that she would look around for awhile. Her mum would not find out. She walked into a quidditch store. She had always loved the sport. Her mum would never let her play. She said it was too dangerous for a girl. But she would always play it for fun with her old friends before she had to move. Walked into the store. She was looking at some posters. When a Boy with bleach blonde hair knocked her over.
"Watch where you are going!?" Ally yelled
"You watch where you are standing! Has anyone told you to move out of peoples way when they are walking!" the boy yelled back.
"Well maybe if you pulled the broom out of you butt then maybe you could walk straight!"
"You look so hot when you are mad. My name is Draco Malfoy. What is yours?"
Ally face turned red. She was trying to hold it in. But she could not take it. She smacked him across the face. Draco fell to the floor.
"My name is Ally Lansky creep." Ally stormed out the door to find her mum.
"Ally did you find everything okay?" her mum said.
"Yeah I did let's go."
Ally and her mum showed up at the train station. They looked at Ally's ticket it said platform 9 3/4. Ally looked at her mum confused. They walked around until they found the place the platform should be. It was not there. There was a group of people walking towards them. Most of them had red hair. There was a brown haired girl and behind her there was a black haired boy. He was tall and had beautiful green eyes.
"Excuse me?" Ally said, "Can you tell me where platform 9 3/4 is?"
"Sure honey. Just watch."
The group of people ran at the wall. They disappeared. Ally and her mum ran after them. Ally ran as fast as she could with her stuff hoping that she could see the black haired boy again. Ally looked around. She could not see the boy. She saw a massive train. It said on the side Hogwarts Express. Her mum hugged her goodbye and kissed you on the cheek.
"Your father and me will write you as soon as we can. I will miss you honey."
"Goodbye mum. I will miss you."
Ally walked on the train. There were so many kids all the places were full. Ally finally found an empty place. She sat down think about that boy. Then there was a knock on the door.
"All the places are full. Would you mind if we sat with you?" A girl asked.
"No go ahead."
The girl sat down next to Ally. Then two boys walked in. The black haired boy came in and sat down across from you. the red head sat down next to him.
"Hi my name is Hermione. This is Harry and Ron."
"Hi I am Ally. It is nice to meet you."
"I have never saw you around here before." Ron said.
"I Just transferred here."
"Oh so you are the transfer we have been hearing about some much about." Harry explained.
"Yeah that is me."
"Why was the reason you transferred?" Hermione asked.
Ally faced turned pale. Tears started to form. She tried really hard to hold it back. But the tears started to fall.
"I am so sorry! You don't have to tell me. I was just wondering."
"It is okay." Ally wiped away the tears. She glanced over at Harry. He looked away.
"So where to do you live?" Ron asked.
"I live at Privet Drive."
Harry's face lit up.
"That is where I have seen you! You were the girl the other day that was out running like at 5:30 in the morning."
"Yeah I could not sleep."
"I live at 4 Privet Drive."
"OMG I live at 6 Privet Drive!"
"Well Well Well. It looks like to me Potter has found someone he likes...but she is with me."
Draco walked in. He pushed Hermione over. He put his arm around Ally. Ally turned red. She looked at Harry, Ron, and Hermione there mouths were wide open. Ally grabbed Malfoy's arm twisted it around his back and through he to the ground.
"Did you not learn last time! It is never going to happen!"
"Oh it will! I swear."
Malfoy got off the floor and left. By that time the train pulled into the station.
"Well we are here. "Ally said still blushing.