Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ I Share Thy Pain ❯ I Share Thy Pain ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Honestly, by now I thought that you knew that I don't own Harry Potter. I also don't own Evanescence's `Tourniquet'.
 
Pairing: Harry/Cedric
 
Warning: For all of you homophobic mother fudgers out there (to the beat of Kill You- Eminem) You don't wanna fuck with Jasmine-Landers. Why? `Cause Jasmine-Landers will fucking kill you.
 
Authoress Note: This is a short drabble I wrote which the lyrics have been edited.
_________________________________________________________________ __________
 
I Share Thy Pain- One Shot
 
 
I tried to kill the pain, but only brought more. (So much more)
 
Harry cradled Cedric's bloody corpse at the center of the building. His antagonizing tears fell shamefully from deep, emerald eyes onto the skin of his passed on lover.
 
“Cedric…” His name fell out of his mouth with a grieving pain. “I can't go on with out you in my life. First I lose Oliver, then Draco, and now you…' Dumbledore pulled Harry apart from Cedric. He got up from his spot with a depressed reluctance, his head lowered in shame.
 
And I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal.
 
The heartbroken brunette trudged in disparity back to the castle, ignoring the cheers and claps from his fellow students over his triumph of the Triwizard Tournament. His arms dangled like soggy, wet noodles that continued to drip his crimson blood. This pain seemed like nothing compared to the loss of his lover.
 
His thoughts remained a mixture of confusion, love, and blood stained pain. “I can't take this anymore.” He screamed now realizing his location. Harry stood in the Prefect's bathroom. This place held so many dear memories of himself and Cedric.
 
I'm dying, praying, bleeding, and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? Am I too lost?
 
Like five months before, the two shared their first kiss there. Harry fell to his knees with his fingers to his lips. If he had been in a right state of mind, they wouldn't have felt remotely similar to Cedric's lips. The young brunette though was love crazed and would believe anything. “Oh Cedric…” He moaned in his bloody euphoria.
 
The dying boy continued to sink further until he was laying on the stone cold floor. The deep red now dropped slowly to the floor as a grin of utmost pleasure appeared on his face.
 
My god, my tourniquet, return to me salvation.
 
“Cedric, your hands are so soft and gentle.” Harry beamed, still pleased by the false image of his boyfriend. He was now flat of his back with his hands rubbing his own chest. “Please don't leave me!” Potter cried, his breath escaping from his body painfully. His tears burned hot in his eyes as his breathing nearly stopped.
 
As he still lay on the ground, still grasping onto the life that had done him so wrong, the final memory he had of Cedric played over in his head. His lover's blood curdling scream brought more tears to his eyes. The hesitant crystal fell as Harry attempted to wipe it away with his cut arm.
 
I want to die! My god, my tourniquet, return to me salvation. My god, my tourniquet, return to me salvation.
With the sudden impact of reliving of Oliver's death, Harry's gallant green eyes closed as he uttered the name, “Cedric Diggory.” one final time before his breath was taken away by a mere memory of the one he loved truly.
 
My wounds cry for the grave and my soul cries for deliverance. Will I be denied? Christ, tourniquet, my suicide.
 
-Owari-