Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ In Which We Get Ourselves Stuck At Hogwarts . ❯ New Seamus . ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arienette ran through the hall in full speed . Why would anyone want Divination ? She hated the subjected. Trelawny through out the book sort of scared her . As she ran she crashed into something . It was soft and smelled awfully nice so it couldn’t be a wall that magically emerged out of no where . Knowing Hogwarts it was very possible . She quickly grabbed her books and looked up. Did she have to look up? Draco Malfoy stood there between Crabbe and Goyle . He did not look happy .
“Watch where you are going Devine. Got that?” He said. She was about to nod until she realized he called her by her last name .
“How do you know my name?” She asked.
He glared at her “News travels fast here at Hogwarts “ and walked off .
Well wasn’t he just a ray of sunshine with a sprinkle of rainbows on top?
She was about to leave for Divination until a firework shot near her head.
“AHHH!” she screamed and ducked.
“Slytherin down!” Someone yelled .
“That’s a good sign Fred.”
She got up. The twins were walking holding on to their fireworks bag.
She walked up to them . “You do that to me . The good one and not to Draco? HOW IS THAT FAIR?!” She screamed.
George and Fred exchanged looks “Cheer up Arienetty.” News did travel fast. *

As Padraic headed down to the dungeons he thought he would be alone in class until he saw his two best friends hurdled in the corner . He was wondering why exactly they were laughing then he saw Ron Weasley and Harry Potter . He still hadn’t accepted the fact that he was roaming around in Hogwarts.
“Yo-” The classroom door opened. They all followed Snape . Arienette and Rosalind took the table closest to Ron , Hermione and Harry . Padraic went and sat with them.
“Ohya nice guys. Ditch me.” He muttered .
“Sorry .” Whispered Rosalind .
“Get out your cauldrons and follow the instructions on the board . Before the class ends bring a sample to the table . “
Arienette rose her hand up “Um Sir will this come in the O.W.Ls?”
The whole class broke out into laughter . Even Harry Potter .
“Quiet . Miss Devine I will excuse this nonsense question this time . “ Did he mean a yes or a no? “ As all of you know besides the three newcomers . The Triwizard Tournament is taking place this year . All wizards are excused from exams . “
Arienette looked at Rosalind .
“Whose the champion? “ She asked.
“Ohya cause I have been here way longer than you have , right?”
“Ask Hermione.”
“Ask your beloved Draco.”
Arienette bit her lip “He hates me.”
“He doesn’t even know you.”
“He’s Draco . He doesn’t need a reason to hate someone.” She reminded Rosalind.
“Oh , right” Rosalind dropped her voice to a whisper “ Hermione hates me as well.”
“What?! How!”
“Apparently don’t try to outshine her in studies.”
Arienette turned to look at Ron and Harry . When Snape wasn’t looking she took out a parchment and quickly scribbled a note in it and threw it at them. It hit Ron in the nose .
“Smooth” Padraic commented .
Harry opened and read it . Surprisingly Ron replied back . As she opened the note Rosalind crowded over her.
“What did you ask?”
“I said ‘Hey there hot mama’ .. let’s see his reply”
Rosalind rolled her eyes.
It said “Hey we’re new so uhhh whose the champion? Please don’t laugh at our stupidity . You’ll be surprised to know we also have weird accents.”
“Was that your attempt to seem cute?” Padraic asked. Rosalind looked at him.
“If that was.. it worked.”
Ron replied saying “ Angela Johnson. Doubt you know her mate . Want to join us for Dinner?”.
Padraic looked at her “He does know you are the enemy , right?”
“How am I anything like the enemy?”
“You are in Slytherin and you want to date err you know who. Pretty much the enemy.”
Rosalind slapped both their heads. “Guys we are eating with Ron and Harry . I can just die.”
“If you do die at this very moment I must ask you one thing . Can I have your giant pen?” Padraic said in the saddest tone he could fake.
“ Your sort of an -” Draco popped up out of no where . Did he have that ability in the book? He normally liked people knowing that he was coming up towards them . Then again the fact that they were in Professor Snape’s class could have had something to do with his sly movements .
“Devine I was wondering if you could cut this for me?” He handed her dragon claws .
Arienette smiled and dreamily mumbled “Sure” . It took her five minutes to realize what exactly had happened.
“That asshole. If he thinks I will cut this for him he is mistaken.”
“Uhh you have already cut it.” Padraic pointed out.
“True.” He had ruined her swagger “ But he hasn’t come here to pick this up. Apparently you add them at the very end..” Arienette was done so she added hers to her cauldron. Then she grabbed the ones she had cut for Draco and threw them in as well . “Bad potion grade or become his bitch? Eh I was always bad at chemistry.” What Arienette wasn’t expecting was the potion to explode . Rosalind on the other hand had already ducked under the table and pulled Padraic down with her. Arienette stood there covered in blue liquid . At that moment Draco had forgotten he even needed cut up dragon claws for his potion since he was too busy making witty nicknames for her.
Ron muttered “New Seamus?” Harry nodded in agreement.
“This sucks.” Mumbled Arienette .*

“I don’t want to eat.” Arienette said.
“You HAVE to.” Rosalind said forcefully.
“What she means is you HAVE to I WANT to see HARRY.”
“Shush up Padraic.”
Arienette took a deep breath and entered the great hall. She had just caught a glimpse of Draco. The moment he saw her he reinacted the exploding of the potion . Pansy Parkinson who was sitting next to him kept on laughing . Was he really that mean ?
They headed towards Ron.
“Can the exploding potion girl sit here?” Arienette miserably asked.
Harry looked up and smiled “Yea”. That caused Rosalind to have a huge smile on her face. Well at least someone was being lucky. Hermione tried to smile as Rosalind sat there. She was right . Hermione didn’t seem so loving towards her what so ever. They were about to introduce themselves , but Ginny came over .
“Hey Ron I was -” She got sidetracked by Padraic . Who changed his expression from blank and bored to I’m-the-next-Ashton-Kutcher the moment he saw Ginny.
Ron caught this change in their expressions. “Ginny go away.” he quickly said. Ginny turned to look at Ron “Rude.” She muttered and walked off.
Change that . Padraic was having loads of luck .It is because of his looks .
“I’m Ron Weasley .” Ron introduced himself .
“Rosalind. You must be Harry Potter?” She could care less about Ron.
Harry looked at her “Yeah. I guess you caught on to the news traveling fast around Hogwarts thing?”
Arienette sat there bored out of her mind . As much as she loved The Golden Trio this was boring . Hermione kept glaring at Rosalind . Ron had the most vacant expression on his face and Harry was ONLY talking to Rosalind as if the other people weren’t even present.
After those two had finished their food they got up and walked off.
Ron looked up. His mouth stuffed with chicken . "Dij Haggy juz leav?" he mumbled.