Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Let's kiss ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Let's Kiss
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, like you didn't no that right?
Summary: Harry sees something interesting and decides to test it himself.
Yoai-R/H and C/H hmmm….I wonder what those stand for? You will have to read to find out. I'll tell you this I'm a slash fan girl which means no straight pairings in this.
* * *
Harry was looking for Hermione; he wanted to talk to her about something. Lately he'd been looking at guys differently and wanted to find out if it was normal in the wizarding world or looked down upon like in the muggle world.
He walked towards the library, knowing that is where he would most likely find his friend. Just as he was coming up to the library, Hermione stepped out. Harry began to call out to her when a familiar Ravenclaw stepped out behind her. The Ravenclaw leaned in to her and whispered something into her ear making her blush, then headed to the stairs. Harry followed Hermione to the bathroom on the second floor. He stepped inside only to freeze as he watched Cho push Hermione up against the wall and kiss her.
Harry slowly stepped back and out of the bathroom before either of them saw him. His question was answered and he went in search of someone he could try it out on. “Hmmm….who should I kiss?” he wondered.
He stepped through the portrait and smiled at the red head that was waiting for him. Ron would do.
“Hey mate, have you seen Hermione?” Ron asked and Harry blushed.
“Um, no.” he lied. “But um, can we talk.”
Harry pushed Ron and headed up to the dorms. Ron followed. Once inside Harry locked the door.
“So what do you need to talk about?” Ron asked.
Harry looked at him wondering how he should say it. He opened his mouth to say something and something totally different came out. “Let's kiss!” Harry felt himself blush. “Um…I mean I want to kiss you.” He couldn't look at Ron, “Um, can we kiss?”
“Harry?” Ron asked quietly as he stepped forward. “Do you mean it?”
Harry looked at Ron from under his bangs. “Yes,” he answered. That was all Ron needed to hear. He stepped forward and placed his hands on Harry's shoulders and smashed their mouths together. A camera flashed and feet ran down the stairs. Ron tried to pull away only to have Harry to stop him. “Leave Colin alone and keep kissing me.” Ron smiled and pulled Harry back down into the kiss. He would kill Colin later, yes later. Right now he would pretend that Hermione didn't exist and he didn't have a crush on her. Right now it was only Harry and himself. For now he could pretend he loved his best mate, but only for now.
“Yes, let's kiss,” Ron whispered as he pulled away and led Harry to his bed.
FIN.