Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Looked Down On ❯ Chapter 2: Mad-Eye ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Looked Down On
Chapter two: Mad-Eye

Obsidian Tycan Snape wore an expression of 'If you so much as look at me, I'll rip out your intestines and feed them to the birds.' Turning his coal black eyes to the officials pacing in front of the room they had thrown him into, since their arrival at the ministry. The disgruntled teen was sitting in a hard chair with a table infront of him. Across the table were two other chairs, that had once been occupied by ministry officials tring unsuccesfully to locate the whereabouts of his father through him.

"Mr. Snape, we need to know where your father might be hiding. And we understand that it's only natural to want to protect your-" it was at this point that Obsidian could no longer take dingbat #1.

"Why would I want to protect that bastard?! And you know what else? You can take your 'understanding' and shove it straight up your-"

"Mr. Snape, control yourself!"

The events after that little outburst could only be discribed as, unfortunate. For dingbat #1 unfortunately found himself with a broken nose, and Obsidian unfortunately found himself bound magically to the chair.
"Mr. Snape, you have a visitor." the gaurd called to him mockingly. Obsidian glared at the man, who promptly turned to open the clear door. A tall black man strode into the room followed by a limping man with bowler cap on his head.

"Snape, I'm Kingsly Shaklebott, and this is Alaster Moody." Brushing his tangled black hair out of his face, Obsidian surveyed the newcommers. "It seems you have a bit of a temper." Kingsly said good heartedly, noting the magical bonds.

"If this is going to be another 'oh you poor thing, let's be friends so you can tell us everything you know ' speach, your going to regret it." Taking him slightly off gaurd Moody was the one to respond.

"Alright you little brat, let's get one thing straight. We are the aurorers and your the deatheater-to-be. If you don't want to find yourself accomadating to a dementor's appitite, I'd suggest you get your ass off that high horse your on." He growled staring at him with both eyes.

"So Obsidian, the sooner you tell us what you know, the sooner we can get you to your new home." The last part of Kingsly's statement got a less positive reaction than he'd hoped it would.

"What do you mean new home? I have a home! I'm not going to be come some charity case because you don't think I can take care of myself!" he yelled. He tried to stand up but in his anger forgot about the bonds and landed quite ungracefully on his arse.

"Obsidian, it will do you no good to stay in that house. You have no job, no food, and it can't be good for your sanity." Kingsly tried to explain calmly.

"Nothing is wrong with my sanity!" he yelled struggling to get up.

"Nope, everyone tries to take out a ministry official when in question of being a deatheater." Moody sneered sarcasticly. "If you do not give us this information, we will be forced to take it." he grinned feraly.

"Ha! You think I don't know occlumenc-"

"No amount of occlumency will stop a truth serem, brat." he glowered.