Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Snowflakes ❯ Introducing... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Oi, Jeni...Hurry up, will ya'?" My best friend, Lillith Malfoy, tosses her cigarette into the deep snow, packing it down with her shoe. Her white-blonde hair sweeps down, partially covering the left side of her face. Black streaks run through it, accenting the paleness of her skin and the wateryness of her blue-grey eyes. "Someone's comin'." I nod, take one last drag of my cigarette, before repeating Lillith's actions. I try my best to look like we haven't been smoking, as several of the teachers have told us if they caught us doing it again, they would give us detention.
Hah. Bloody bastards. Why can't they let us off the bloody hook?
Seriously, man.
I mean, MY father died almost 13 years ago, now, leaving my mum to care for me, my older brother Elliot, and my younger sister Lily. Joy. I get stuck with some boring name, while my brother gets some cool writer name and my sister gets named after my dead gran.
"Hey...'Sup, chicas?" Just the sound of my cousin Roxanne's voice is enough to calm me down. She pops out from behind a pine tree, her bright, curly red hair pulled back despite the harsh winter cold. Her chocolate brown eyes gleam as she pulls out three new cigarettes with her tanned skin. Roxanne hands one to me and Lillith, and sticks the other in her mouth, lighting it with a flick of her wand.
Perhaps I should tell you the full synopsis of my family heritage. After all, this IS the first chapter. It's when you get those kinds of things, eh?
Well, I'll start with my mum and dad. My mother is a beautiful, strong woman by the name of Ginny Weasley. Doesn't look a day under 25(even though she's well over that). Has straight bright-red hair that's styled in a bob, and bright green eyes with freckled cheeks and nose. Used to play Quidditch in her days at Hogwarts. Was a Seeker two years, and a chaser the other two. She works at her older twin-brothers' shop, now, and also has a fairly good job up at the Ministry. She's raised me, Elliot, and Lily with barely any help for 13 years, now. My father is an handsome guy, I guess...Or rather, was. Now, he's a pile of bones sitting in some pit in Godric's Hollow. He had the sexy, shaggy black hair, pale skin, thin features, green eyes...The whole emo boy thing. No wonder he had girls throwing themselves at him. He never really noticed. Dumbass. He was Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, the Chosen One... Or, rather, my dead father who ended up killing himself as he did the Dark Lord. Git. Could've atleast tried to stay alive for mum. She's been heartbroken. Wouldn't even go out with any of her old boyfriends. Pity. That Seamus Guy was really nice. Would've loved to have him as a step-dad.
Not.
I've got my sister, Lily Molly Potter. 15 years old, and a brilliant chaser. Sucks in every class but Defense Against the Dark Arts. Looks almost exactly like my dad. Wierd. I like her loads more than him. Then, there's Elliot. He's a Keeper...literally. He's also Quidditch Captain. Damn. Everyone says I should've gotten it...Wait, I did. More on that later. Elliot, unlike every other Weasley before him(and after him, actually), is in Ravenclaw, instead of Gryffindor. Git. He's bloody smart, too. He's got sleek, dark-red hair that covers his left eye(he combs it that way) and bright green eyes. Girls think he's damn sexy. He goes out with Nucharee, Lillith's sister.
My mother had six brothers - Ron, Fred and George(twins), Percy, Charlie, and Bill. Bill and his wife, Fleur, have a daughter who's 21, or something like that. Charlie isn't married, because he's too obsessed with his bloody dragons(though he is going out with this girl named Novi Michaels, who he works with). Percy..Well, mum doesn't talk to Percy. Fred is Roxanne's dad, and George is Charlotte's dad(she looks just like Roxanne, except she had a shade lighter skin). And, then, there's Ron. He was my dad's best mate when they were kids. He's got three kids - Juliet and Joshua(twins) and Emily. He's married to Hermione Granger, my dad's other best mate. Wow. How amazing.
That's all of my close family...Then, my dad's god-father's cousin's sister's husband's daughters are Lillith(my best friend) and Nucharre(my worst enemy). Lillith's dad, Draco Malfoy, is god damn sexy. Yes. I said it. He'd be even sexier if he hadn't just left Lillith and her mum for the richer, more beautiful Ellemere and had Nucharee with her. God. Git. Draco is also my mother's father's second-cousin twice-removed's cousin's sister's husband. Cool. That means my mother and father were actually related(my father's god-father's second-cousin twice-removed is my mother's dad). Giggle. Snort. Teehee.
Oh, well. So, you know everything about my family.
But you've got no clue as to who(or rather, what) I am.
Hmph.
Too bad.
Deal with it.
'Cause you'll find out in Chapter 2.
Bi-otch!

~**End Chapter One**~