Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unjust Reward ❯ Beginning of the End ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unjust Rewards By WARHAWK
Chapter I of Undefined
 
Beginning of The End
 
Disclaimer: No I'm not J.K Rowling so no I don't own Harry Potter or anything affiliated to the books or movies but I can wish can't I? :D
 
 
A/N: FIRSTEVERFICTION, so plz be gentle when u flame me, and if u do plz be positive. I GOT SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK, so try not to expect this fic to be too long or for another chapter.
As the dust settled upon the blood stained highlands and the moon escape the cover of The Dark Mark that still hung in the night sky, his green eyes laid upon the man, NO, the Monster reasonable for all the pain he endured through his young life, broken inside and out he turned away from the scorched land, wiping his face clean of the blood that stained his face, whose, he did not know, he did not care. He felt the weight of the world come crushing down on his broad shoulders as his adrenaline came to a stop, then heard something, a distant scream, a woman's scream, soon he realised who the familiar scream belonged to as it came closer. As he dropped to his knees shivering, as he drew in a deep breath and released it again then fear clenched its cold hand around his throat as he watched his breath hang in the air. The night air was cool but not near enough for a persons breath to hang in the air, or for frost to appear on the grass.
 
He knew what was coming, as the woman's scream continued, and then as completely shore he would meet his end as the woman cried out to him “Harry”. His mind went into over drive, but you wouldn't be able to tell, as his face stayed blank as a sheet, the colour drained from his face as an unholy chill coursed through his very veins.
 
Unable to move; as if his knees were tree stumps, the dark cloaked figure came around face to face out of nowhere, then screaming suddenly stoped and all he could hear was the Dementor's rattling breath. As the cloaked figure swooped down on its prey it knew that the young man before it would never lay eyes on another living thing…
 
As Harry's eyes rolled back into his skull, gasping for air; as the air had a chill of ice just from the very presence of the Dementor before him. And as his vision darkened, as the unknown began to descend upon him, then from the corner of his eye he saw a speck of light, and as it grew, he sware it looked as if the source of the light was coming closer and closer. At first he thought it was afterlife opening before his eyes, and then it took shape before his eyes, charging towards him and the Dementor; which seemed too interested in its prey to notice the otter of pure light coming towards itself.
 
Just beyond the blindingly bright patronus, Harry saw a hooded feminie figure through his glazed eyes, and as the patronus otter enveloped him self and the Dementor over him, the screaming woman faded away as well as the world around him as unconsciousness fell upon him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The events that had past flashed back and forth his unconscious mind as he tossed and turned in cold sweet, as the images in his mind speed to the inevitable conclusion.
 
As He sat up the sheets when flying in a flurry, as he sat; mouth wide open, emitting an unholy sound, letting everyone in the Burrow of the young scared man's awakening.
 
Harry opened his bloodshot eyes, his chest heaving with every deep breath, slowly bringing him to a more composed state. Taking in his surroundings for the first time, as a cool breeze played across his sweat covered body, coming from the open window, which looked across the Burrows garden. Getting up; his legs felt weak, as he struggled across the room, wanting to see out the window and grace his eyes upon the garden he knew so well, having spent summer upon summer de-gnomeing the small patch of land he had become to adore.
 
The door swing quickly off its latch to reveal Mrs Weasley, she could only stare in shock and cover he mouth in surprise, as he turn towards her, it had been a week since her segregate son was returned from his personal war with that living shadow of Death, a week in limbo like a dieing man waiting for Death to come and collect him.
 
She rushed over to him to give one of her bone crushing hugs, as she cried in joy. Harry could only slump against her.
 
“Fred, George, come help me in Harry's room” Cried Mrs Weasley.
 
 
WELL? What do you think, should I continue it?