Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ I Never ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
document.write('');

Author: Lillian Dashwood.

Pairing/Interaction: Seras Victoria and Alucard.

----

I Never

Id.

Bete noir.

Huge, flaming pain in the arse.

So many synonyms, so little time, reflected Seras Victoria as she sat slumped in her chair, eyeing Alucard, her master.

Seras sighed. She'd never asked for any of this.

Alright, technically she had.

But, in Seras's point of view, "Please, Mr. Vampire Man, keep me from bleeding to death from this huge, oozing chest wound, which, by the way, you caused when your explosive-capped silver bullet ripped through my body like a shark through chum" was not the huge favour that Alucard made it out to be.

That bloody first meeting was to set the tone for their relationship, their following encounters varying in degrees of unpleasantness that ranged from insulting to hostile to violent.

Which was why Seras could not fathom why Alucard had suddenly decided that she was worthy of his company. Particularly, in this capacity.

"I really don't want to do this," she said, trying to mask the fear in her voice with self-righteousness.

"And, I should care...why?" he replied, his eyes glinting with seditious amusement from behind his round, red tinted spectacles.

"Because this sort of thing is much more enjoyable when both participants are...willing. Plus, I've never done this before," she confessed, "I'm probably not going to be very good at it."

"Everyone needs their cherry popped eventually."

Seras flushed crimson. Trust Alucard to dress like a Victorian pimp but be up to date on embarassing euphemisms.

"Look," she said, growing desperate, "I really think you'd be better off finding someone else to, to play with."

Alucard shook his head.

"You may be an indecisive weakling," he said with a sneer, "But, you're the only other vampire around here, and I find the human version of this game...unstimulating."

"Because the 'human version' doesn't involve drinking blood," said Seras, her tone rising in accusation.

"Correct," he replied with a leering grin, "The blood is the life, Police Girl."

Seras opened her mouth to object once more, but Alucard raised one gloved hand, interrupting her.

"Don't make me press this issue, Seras Victoria."

Seras clamped her mouth shut and gritted her teeth. Alucard may spend the better part of his time ignoring her, but he had sired her, and that meant he could enforce his will upon her if he so chose. So, now, he was giving her a choice.

She could either willingly do as he asked, or she could sit and suffer the humiliation of being forced to participate.

"Fine," she spat out. She closed her eyes, mentally preparing herself for this ordeal.

Seras narrowed her baby blues, licked her lips, and leaned forward.

"I never had someone's hat nailed to his head," she said in crisp, cut glass tones.

From his place across the table, Alucard snorted, but he picked up his shot glass full of Type A Merlot and downed it in one gulp.

Seras leaned back in her chair and pursed her lips to keep from grinning.

Oh yeah. She was so winning this game.