Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ Mirth And Flowers ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Zimon66.

Pairing/Interaction: Seras Victoria and Luke Valentine.

Setting: AU where Luke is captured instead of killed after his duel with Alucard.

----

Mirth and Flowers

The overall cool and in-control demeanor was mostly for those he didn't trust and or those to be kept at arm's length for whatever reason.

Seras was very trusted and she enjoyed having someone who not only was like a big brother but also understood what it was like to be a vampire. Luke in turn enjoyed thinking of her as both a close friend and a little sister.

It was wonderful being able to talk about anything, including the loss of her father, he the loss of his younger brother and be able to finally let go of some of the pain.

During downtime, they would take long walks together in various areas on the Hellsing Mansion grounds, sometimes chatting and sometimes in silence. The place for today's early evening stroll was the large rose garden, Spring had come early and everything was in bloom.

As they admired the flowers, Seras muttered quietly "Watching us again."

"Maybe inside there's a frustrated nature show host trying to get out." Luke joked.

"Be nice", she chided, "Been so long out of touch with his human side doesn't understand our relationship and is trying to figure it out."

The blond shook his head amusingly, "Sorry, can help it, rather funny how instead of coming right out and questioning us Alucard sneaks around like he's filming a couple of rare birds."

"Don't talk like that", Seras chided again, "or we'll get netted and leg banded."

They both couldn't help but laugh together.