Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ Painting Her Roses Blue ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
document.write('');

Author: van Helsing.

Pairing/Interaction: Rip Van Winkle and Antony (Enrico's cousin).

Setting: A/U where Rip doesn't die and joins Hellsing.

----

Painting Her Roses Blue

He looked at her, not quite sure what to do.

"Well?"

Silence was her answer. After what seemed an eternity, she took a breath, and turned her attention to him.

"I think I like it."

He frowned. "You THINK you like it? How can that be? You either do, or you don't…." She mused for a moment, tilting her head from one side to the other.

"Ja." The rest of her sentence went unsaid.

"Ja? Ja WHAT?"

She smiled.

"Ja, I think I like it." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Well, as long as you think you like it, I suppose it's okay." He turned his attention back to his reports, began to fiddle with his car keys. Several moments of silence passed between them.

"What about some blue?"

"Blue is good." Rip smiled, and picked up the can of blue paint. She exited the car, and started her third trip up to Hellsing Manor.

When Walter had said that the Manor was in need of a paint job, I'm sure this is not what he had in mind. Rip chuckled to herself.