Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Dance Of The Dead ❯ Blood Stained Walls ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT in any way profit from this story, nor do the characters belong to me. All creative rights belong to Kouta Hirano, but since I'm using manga elements, they belong to Kohta Hirona as spelled on the manga cover. The name Erzsébet Báthory, is in no way mine. She was a real person; I am just borrowing her image for the story, and the historical research from her life. Anything in my story that has happened in real life is purely a coincidence. Any club named Dark Days out there is also purely coincidental to my imagination.
 
A/N: Done done done! I'm sleepy. x_x
 
Chapter 3: Blood stained walls
 
XXXXX
 
Hoxton, London was a place for getting drunk, doing drugs, dancing, and getting laid. Numerous clubs lined the streets, flashing neon signs decorating the tall buildings. Every type of club was there, all with different types of music and atmosphere. One club in particular was almost impossible to get into, a long line of people waited outside, all different kinds of people waiting, from gothic to punk to just regular people wanting to party. The sign above the crowd was also neon, and it read, “House of Desolation”
 
Within the ominous looking club were thousands of people dancing to some type of metal. The building was at least three stories high, the third level was off limits, but that didn't seem to bother the young dancers much. They continued to dance on the second floor, though not many did so, as there were some people sitting here and there chatting. Cold metal railing lined the second floor. The carpet was a dark shade of crimson, and the walls were completely black, and strobe lights all around the club.
 
The third level was covered by one sided glass; within the glass was a large room. It had completely different decorations from the dance area just outside. It looked more like a place where you would go to eat or relax. Red roses were held in various vases around the room on oak wood tables. People sat on dark gray leather couches throughout the room, all wearing dark suits, all of which were men. However, there was a woman among them. She had burgundy hair that reached to her mid back, which was in ringlets; a black leather dress which didn't cover all of her pale skin. The outfit had spaghetti straps, with a V neck that reached showing just the right amount of cleavage, the bottom of the dress ended a few inches above her knees, showing off her perfectly shaped legs. Coal colored high heeled boots adorned her feet; the heel was about three inches tall. The boots were knee length, and tied all the way up (A lot like Seras' boots, no?). She had glasses on to cover up her unusual eyes, her lips were painted claret, almost matching her hair.
 
The woman stood there near the wide window, gazing over the crowd below. A masculine voice interrupted her daze, “Ma'am, we have a problem with one the girls.” The young man said, his voice wavering slightly. He also wore glasses and a black suit, his hair was dirty blonde and he was very young indeed. No older than twenty one, but very handsome. All the men within her quarters were good-looking; she didn't like looking at unattractive people.
 
The woman turned around to look at the person talking to her, said man lowered his head in respect.
 
“Is that right? Well, let's go see her then. Show me where she is.” She said while walking towards him, “Call me Liz, okay dear?” Liz whispered as soon as she was close enough for him to hear the softness which her voice held. Leaning in she licked his neck, making the youth tremble.
 
“Don't be so scared, I won't do anything you won't like.” Her voice coated with passion.
 
He nodded in response, still too afraid and yet thrilled to find his voice. The woman snatched up her matching black jacket from the coat rack, and slid it on. The jacket reached to the back of her knees and swayed when she walked out of the room.
 
The remaining men stared for a few moments before going back to what ever it was that they were doing before.
 
XXXXX
 
The couple from before walked down the dark hallways, which were hidden from the clubs guests. The walls were made of wood, and the floor was covered in azure colored carpet. Few lights hung from the ceilings, dimly lighting the corridor. Various doors were along the walls, leading into small bedroom size rooms.
 
The man broke the silence, “Her room is just ahead.” He spoke quietly.
 
“What did she do this time, try to escape, attack one of my men, try to kill herself, hm?” Liz said with amusement in her voice. She a small cry come from one of the rooms ahead, making the woman in black leather smile. `That child will never learn.' Liz thought with a smile.
 
“She still refuses to do her chores; I don't know what to do with her. I do all the things you tell me, and yet she still refuses to obey the other guy that `plays' with her.” The man said with a sigh, then stopped at one of the doors. A large symbol written in red ink rested the old wood. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some keys, and pushing one of the keys into the lock and then stretching out his fingers to grasp the door knob.
 
Inside the room was a small teenage girl, she was naked and blood covered her entire body. Cuts and bruising were everywhere on her flesh, some were fresh and the others that were just starting to heal. Assorted torture devises were on the walls, the floor and walls were made of some sort of metal which were also covered in blood. There was a single metal bed at one of the corners, no blankets, no pillows, nothing. Liz walked towards the terrified girl, while pulling off her sun glasses revealing ruby eyes.
 
The girl got as close as she could to the corner of the room. Liz kept walking forward, though the girl was clearly scared. Liz stopped in front of the girl and knelt down in front her.
 
“What's wrong, my child?” Liz whispered, while reaching out and putting a smooth hand on the other woman's shoulder. In return the girl flinched at the touch, the small woman started to sob silently.
 
“I don't want to be here anymore, I want to go home. Can't I go home now?” The girl sniffed, her tears having slowed slightly. She looked at Liz, wondering why the woman was so kind to her when all she ever received was punishment. `Will this lady finally let me see my mum again?' She thought while staring at the scarlet eyes, which stared back at her, they showed no emotion. `Can I even trust her when all I see is myself staring back at me?' Questions filled her troubled mind.
 
Liz smiled at the child before her, “What is your name?” Purposely avoiding the previous question.
 
“Lauren.” That was all she said. Lauren shifted a little, looking at the man at the door and then back to the strange woman before her, she wasn't even fazed by the blood around the room, and even the torture devises didn't make her squirm, and what was up with her eyes?
 
“Why don't we get you something to eat, hm?” Liz stood up and extended her hand to the girl on the floor. Lauren took the hand cautiously, and stood but then realized that she was bare naked and tried her best to cover herself. Liz smiled at the nude woman, then pulled off her jacket and put it around her shoulders. She pulled the sides of the black jacket closer to her body; she noticed that no heat came from it either like it would when you borrowed your boyfriend's jacket. Perhaps she was starting to loose her mind…That wouldn't be a surprise.
 
“Jack, take her to my office, she can wait there until I return with something to eat.” Liz commanded the young man, and he did just that leaving Liz alone in the bloodstained room.
 
XXXXX 
 
Lauren waited silently in the large office, in the distance she could hear music playing. `I'm in a club. Is it the club I was in before, when I first arrived?' She couldn't really remember what happened right before she arrived in this hellhole.
 
The young girl started looking around, but kept seated. The man didn't give her any clothes, so she still held on to the jacket. He'd also locked the door behind her, which was rather weird, but the woman seemed to be the most trustworthy person so far, despite the men who beat her, they were not at all trustworthy.
 
The office was very business like, the walls were some type of plaster and the floors were a shade of dark gray. The room was candle lit, so it was kind of gloomy, despite this she could still make out the various old paintings that were on the walls, looked to be from the 1500s, give or take a few centuries. Most of them were women, or they were the same woman, she wasn't sure. All of the women had light red hair, which was up in some fancy way, and the dresses were usually shades of garnet as well, probably royalty. The room had a safe feeling to it. Still, Lauren didn't dare move; she didn't fully trust this `Liz', no matter how nice she'd been.
 
“Like the portraits my dear?” A feminine voice came form the shadowy corner of the room, making Lauren jump.
 
“Liz?” She asked quietly, no response came to her. A strong wind came suddenly, blowing out all the candles. Lauren covered her face in fear of anything blowing into her eyes.
 
A shadow figure emerged from the corner, the silhouette looking familiar and the voice sounded familiar as well. `It's her!' Lauren stood to defend herself, knowing that this time was no social visit, but as soon as she did so, Liz was gone. A pale hand reached from behind and wrapped itself around Lauren's slender neck, tightly; the long nails on the hand were sharp and cutting into Lauren's skin. The vice like grip on her neck pulled Lauren against a cold body.
 
Liz inhaled her hair's scent, “How old are you sixteen, seventeen? Well that doesn't actually matter, more to the point. You see, I am a bit of a collector of `dolls', more or less. You'll be my next `doll', you are so beautiful. You're such a strong girl, a real brave spirit. Rare indeed, I need your blood to stay young…You should be grateful I chose you. If I do not have your precious blood, I will become old and die; do you want that to happen to poor old me?” Liz asked with a slight pout.
 
“It's kind of hard to elucidate, there's no real point in explaining much further anyways, you're about to pass out.” Liz tightened her grip for a few moments before she let the girl go and land on the floor hard.
 
As Liz walked over to her desk she licked away the blood from her nails, while the poor girl on the floor held her throat and coughed violently. Liz was humming a lullaby to herself, which sounded too happy for Lauren's liking given the current situation. Liz opened one of her drawers of the oak wood desk. She then pulled out several things, a tool of some sort and a long piece of plastic wrapping. She then proceeded to roll out the plastic and covered the office floor.
 
Lauren felt a strange and painful sensation go through her head, and she fell to the floor holding her head. After the pain subsided, her whole body felt paralyzed and all she could do was lay on the floor.
 
“Did that hurt?” She paused to look at the girl in agony; a wicked smile adored her features.
 
“Get in here now, I want you to watch.” Liz suddenly yelled, the lock on the door clicked and several men came in from earlier. All dressed like that man who led her into the so called office, which seemed more like a torture chamber. They lifted her body and put it on the plastic; tears were now going down her face. Then the men stood away from the helpless teenager, watching her suffer. `I'm going to die.' Sorrow filled her mind, the tears now going faster down her swollen face.
 
Liz came to view with what looked like an antique dagger, and stopped to look at the girl with an annoyed look on her face.
 
“How many times have we gone through this? I want her to be hung by her feet or it won't work otherwise and we'll have a mess. Do not forget next time, I tire of telling you fools!” Liz sneered at her men.
 
They did as told, and grabbed some chains from the corner of the room and hooked them to the roof, then wrapped the cold shackles around her ankles. She was now hanging in the air for her feet, the men took the jacket off the girl, and she felt the chilly air hit her body. Lauren glared at Liz with an unabashed look. Lauren didn't care anymore if she lived or died, in fact, she preferred to die. At least she would no longer be in the misery she was in now. Her spirit was beyond repair by now.
 
Liz walked up to the girl, putting a large bowl just beneath her and crouched in front of her frightened face.
 
“I'm not going to apologize for what I am about to do, in fact, I'll enjoy it immensely. Though, I wonder if you will enjoy it? I do hope so!” Liz grinned at her, large white fangs coming from her mouth as she did so.
 
A small cry of pain came from Lauren as she felt the blade go across her throat, `What will mum think of me, what will everyone think of me?' Old memories from her past came forward. Blood poured from the young virgin and into the porcelain bowl below. The last words she heard were
 
“Poor thing; never got to experience life to the fullest. What a shame.” The darkness then took over her mind. She no longer felt pain, she no longer felt anything.
 
The body hung lifelessly in the air, the blood draining from her body, leaving a strange blue color.
 
Liz stood her full length; she looked down at the corpse before her. `Her blood wasn't the kind I need; my body will start to decompose sooner than I thought. Perhaps there's something I can do…' She thought with a scowl.
 
“Get a bath ready for me and get rid of her body. You can have the left over blood; I don't need it this time. Do what you wish.” Liz waved a hand in dismissal, and started towards the door.
 
“Yes Ma'am!” They quickly grabbed the bowl and left, all except one, he padded silently to Liz. His skin was as pale as hers; he was about six one, and had a white T-shirt, and tight black leather pants on. Shiny coal colored boots rested on his feet. His hair was black and down to his masculine shoulders, his eyes were a dark shade of sapphire, he was very gorgeous all in all.
 
Liz felt his presence and turned to look at him, “Came to watch the show, did you?” Liz said seductively, while walking closer to his form.
 
“What can I say; I enjoy watching you torture young things like that.” He grinned at her, pearly white fangs coming to view, she smiled at him.
 
She leaned and whispered into the shell of his ear. “Oh really, I can think of something you would enjoy more, Ábel.”
 
“What would that be, `Liz'?” He asked playfully, Liz smiled at him as sweetly as she could.
 
“Why, wouldn't you like to know? Follow me and you'll find out.” She turned around, walking out of the gloomy room, Ábel following close behind.
 
XXXXX
 
A/N: Mmmm, done. It was beautiful wasn't it? Yeeeah right Melissa. Anyhoo, um hope you liked it.