Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Dance Of The Dead ❯ Illuminati ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT in any way profit from this story, nor do the characters belong to me. All creative rights belong to Kouta Hirano, but since I'm using manga elements, they belong to Kohta Hirona as spelled on the manga cover. The name Erzsébet Báthory, is in no way mine. She was a real person; I am just borrowing her image for the story, and the historical research from her life. Anything in my story that has happened in real life is purely a coincidence. Any club named Dark Days out there is also purely coincidental to my imagination.
 
 
A/N: HOLY JEBUS! I'M BACK!!!...Well, I've been back, I just haven't written anything for this story in quiet some time, as we all know. Uh, let's see, I had written myself into a corner with this story and I lacked any real inspiration. That's the honest truth, forgive me? Hopefully the next chapter for both Through the looking glass and this one will be out soon. I'm not making promises because I have a con I need to do (helping staff with things).
 
Anyway, I worked rather hard on this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it, even if just a little! ALSO! It gets a little lime-y in this chappie, so if this offends you at ALL please don't read. One last thing! My beta and I had a little mishap and her internet isn't working right now and the previous chapters aren't actually beta-fied and I'll get the edited versions up soon!
 
XXXXX
 
 
The redhead on the ground glared at the bright moon hanging lowly in the sky, her eyes flared to a deep crimson and her brow furrowed in irritation. A few plants that grew next to her were beginning to welt and die.
 
`What do you mean `problem' Ábel?' The redhead lifted up one of her gloved hands and removed the black fabric covering the skin of her hands.
 
`Amalia is wounded and I don't think I can take on Alucard as well as Seras.' Ábel replied with a slightly less angry metal voice.
 
The woman looked at the wrinkles on her pale skin; she made a fist and glowered at the old looking flesh.
 
`Fine then, get Amalia and retreat. I didn't give you permission to attack him!' The fiery look in her eyes only increased at the thought that she was there with her precious vampires, putting her filthy hands on Alucard and now Ábel, how dare she!
 
XXXXX
 
It took all her strength to hold her self up, her body was starting to give out but she couldn't think of why that would happen so soon. Seras hadn't used too much of her energy but then again she couldn't be sure if that thing had actually drained her of any blood or if he gave her an empty threat. The police girl was running on a near empty tank and she didn't think she could last much long. Abruptly, much to the young vampire's chagrin the black haired midian she was facing dissipated into thin air.
 
He reappeared right behind his comrade and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her flush against his chest, making Alucard's fist miss her by a few inches.
 
“Ciao pretty lady.” Ábel turned and winked at Seras before he dissipated into thin air.
 
“Oh how I abhor cowards.” Alucard glowered at the spot where the two vampires once stood.
 
“Aluc—” Seras was interrupted by a velvety voice, and she quickly glanced around the room to locate the owner of that beautiful voice.
 
“Prince Vlad, or should I address by your slave name? Well it won't matter either way, will it?” The voice chuckled darkly and Seras could feel the venom in the other woman's tone.
 
“And what should I call you, Liz or Erzsébet?” Alucard didn't show any real expression on his pale face, not even anger.
 
“You can't even think up your own insults now Vlad, so you'll go ahead and use mine instead?” At this point a blurry shadow appeared quite a ways away from Seras and Alucard, Seras took the liberty of walking up to her master and standing next to him protectively. He didn't take any notice to her presence though; his attention remained on that figure.
 
“Insults? And here I was thinking we were just chatting. Then I'll get right to the point, what exactly do you have planned?” Alucard questioned as an amused grin formed, his fangs slipped over his bottom lip like a kitten wanting to play.
 
“Impatient as always, master. Tell me, does your little play thing there ever get tired of your shit? Or how about your human master, hmm?” The figure's body crackled as she moved to sit down on a piece of a cement slab let by the destruction Seras made.
 
“What exactly are you?” Seras asked just above a whisper and the shadow turned its head angrily at the young Draculina, though she couldn't see the woman's face she could feel the glaring eyes on her body.
 
The figure sat there draped in colorless cloak that looked like a gray color, there was a complete shadow over Liz's face, hiding all over her features except for her piercing green eyes which remained fixed on Seras until she decided to speak again.
 
“This is what we craft users call an `astrobody', pet.” The malice in Liz's voice could be heard again and Seras shivered at the hatred she could clearly heard from the older vampire's tone.
 
“I'll tell you about it some other time…” The redhead sighed forlornly, “but tonight won't be the night I tell you of such practices, sadly.” The astrobody started dissipate but Alucard spoke up again and the figure's dematerialization stopped suddenly.
 
“You never answered my question.” Alucard said with trepidation, his eyes were focused on the shadowy woman just fifteen feet away, he kept all his emotions locked away deep within his cold dead heart and no evidence shined in his ruby eyes.
 
“That would ruin the surprise I have for you master Vlad, you can wait. You left me all alone for centuries and you can't wait another moment, Integra sure has made you soft.” With that said Liz completely disappeared from site.
 
A lump suddenly formed in Seras' throat and she couldn't be sure as to why she felt like this but her brain was screaming at her that she was jealous, another part of her brain, the much more stubborn part told her that she wouldn't be jealous of an evil witch who was her Master's childe—wait a minute. Seras turned her head to the side and slightly glowered at her sire's profile.
 
“Master…she called you her master.” Seras lost the anger in her blue eyes as soon as Alucard fixed his crimson gaze upon her in a crossly manner.
 
“That she did, police girl. Thanks for letting me know.” Alucard sounded sarcastic but his eyes betrayed him, a sign of sadness flashed across his orbs quickly but then a smile appeared again.
 
“Let's get back to the club, shall we?” Alucard didn't wait for a response from Seras and quickly made his way down the darkened back passage way of the club. The club's music played faintly in the background and it made the walls thump every now and then.
 
Seras took a few steps in the direction her master was now taking and unexpectedly a wave of nausea washed over her and the police girl stopped in her tracks. The Draculina's eyes went wide with slight surprise before she ran over to one of the brick walls and bent over; she rested her hand on the wall and let the contents of her stomach splash onto the cold floors.
 
Alucard slowly turned around and raised one elegant brow at his childe, the corners of his mouth slowly tilted downwards into a frown. `She has barely anything to regurgitate…' He thought wretchedly, if she didn't' drink soon she would slowly start to become more and more weary as the days went on and soon she would lost in a coma. Even though she'd yet to stop her vomiting session Alucard felt no need to go over there and place his gloved hand on her back…or try to hold her short hair up for her.
 
After a few minutes of puking up stomach acid Seras finally pulled back and looked around for something to at least clean her mouth off with, reluctantly the police girl used the back of her hand and after she did so she gagged again but managed to keep her self from vomiting anymore.
 
The weaker vampire regained her balance on her wobbly legs and gave her master thumbs up, he in return gave her a large grin that appeared softer than what he usually mustered up for her.
 
With that the two midians took their leave out the only door, which looked as if it'd been there for ages…and probably had been.
 
XXXXX
 
The redheaded blood maiden continued to lay on the cliff just outside the forest, her leather gloved hands were resting beneath her head and she kept her emerald eyes closed for the time being until she heard a nasty cough come from her right and only then did she open her eyes.
 
“Amalia, Ábel, you both failed tonight…you didn't even do as I asked, and you did things that I never even ordered you to do!” Liz sat up angrily and cast her eyes on the pair; Ábel was holding up Amalia, the younger female midian looked as if she could care less at the current moment in time. This only added fuel to the fire and Liz snapped, disappearing from her spot on the ground the redhead appeared suddenly in front of Amalia and she slapped her hard across the face. The hit ripped Amalia from Ábel's hold and she fell to the ground in a bloody mess.
 
“You're not listening! When did I ever say go `Please kill Vlad for me', hmm?!” Liz's hair colored matched her face as she glared at Ábel's childe, if she didn't love Ábel so much she would've gotten rid of the brat long ago.
 
“In all fairness my lady, she didn't initiate the attack, he did. Somehow he was able to find her, and I believe that they have some under cover agents working along side them. Thank goodness we have other hideouts, but then again we won't be able to tell if these agents know of our hideouts or not—” Ábel's was interrupted by Liz's much calmer voice.
 
“No, they don't know…I could feel his agitation. He was angry at the fact that he didn't have the upper hand, despite him almost slaughtering Amalia he still lacked any real knowledge, hence why he attacked her…on that note; she is dying Ábel, get rid of her.” Liz said without even giving Amalia a look of sympathy, much less pity. The redhead turned away from the two younger vampires. She did look over her shoulder at Ábel when she didn't hear a word of acknowledgement of her order.
 
“I don't think that's necessary, she could live—” Again he was interrupted by the older midian and Liz slowly turned around and gave him a cold stare.
 
The expression on his face told her that he could tell she was about to refuse him, but she closed her eyes in another sigh. “Fine, but don't beg me for another pet when she dies.”
 
Ábel smirked at his lover and gave her a kiss that made her toes curl in ecstasy, “She's a good ally, so thank you for letting her live. I promise to not let her be surprised by him again.” Ábel finished with a small laugh and kissed Liz on her slender neck; he then turned to his partner and scooped her up in his arms.
 
Liz sometimes had to wonder what the hell was wrong with Ábel, but shrugged it off every time he smiled at her like that.
 
XXXXX
 
The Wild Geese commander stood on one of the higher levels of the club over looking the dance floor and bar; he kept his eyes peeled for any sign of Alucard or the girl. Or even that one guy his men had taken pictures of a day or so ago. Pip blended into the gothic crowd well, he wore a dark gray sleeveless shirt with black mesh shirt over the undershirt. The pants he wore were cargo pants because he just couldn't image himself in tight leather pants…or anything that pulled on his crotch painfully. The slacks matched his two shirts nicely, the pants were darker than black in his opinion.
 
Pip leaned over the railing of the club, breathing heavily and huffing out a puff of air in irritation. He'd come all the way from the damned hotel because he had a craving to see Seras in her sexy outfit once more before he went to bed. If fact he could stare at her chest all night, which he wished he was doing at the moment rather than just standing there doing nothing except day-dreaming. The lonesome mercenary corrected his posture but kept his arms crossed over his chest.
 
After a few more moments of waiting the Wild Geese captain pushed himself off the railing and headed towards the back of the club, earlier he'd thought he heard some sort of explosion but he couldn't be sure. With that last thought Pip took off in the direction he assumed the two vampires would be.
 
Just as he was about to sneak into the back door of the club Pip saw two figures emerge slowly, one was unmistakably Alucard and the other couldn't be anyone else except the girl…unless he'd taken someone hostage and gave that hostage his gray duster. Pip grinned at the last part and ran up to catch up to the couple but stopped short when he saw Alucard suddenly make eye contact with him. His gaze was icy and dark, it sent a shiver down Pip's spine, and Alucard then shook his head and looked away from mercenary. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the two vampires couldn't be seen with him if they were all undercover. Though that didn't stop him from thinking about all the other times they'd been seen together.
 
Then the human noticed what he could only describe as blood mashed into Seras' hair, whatever happened she must've gotten hurt and he wasn't there to stop it. That thought for some reason bothered him, but after few moments he reminded himself she was a vampire and would be fine sooner or later.
 
Now that he knew Alucard and the girl would head back to the hotel and take care of themselves for the rest of the night, the mercenary decided to stay for a little while longer and watch for anything suspicious. Vampires don't just dance and then end up with blood on their head. There was obviously a fight, so now it was time to watch for the enemy.
 
With that last thought in mind Pip headed towards the dance floor and then to the bar, while walking down the transparent stairway to the first floor the commander pulled out a cigarette and lit up.
 
He exhaled the smoke through his nose and sighed forlornly, “Tonight iz going to be a very long night.”
 
 
The hotel room in which the two vampires were staying was lit up by the pale orb shining through the windows, the curtains were open and the moon cast a bluish hue over the red queen-sized bed. Everything remained undisturbed until suddenly two figures emerged from the shadows of the bedroom; the much taller figure walked out of the darkness first and was followed by the more feminine one.
 
Seras pulled her master's coat around her smaller frame tighter at the sudden change in temperature but she suddenly felt the fabric start to vanish beneath her now ungloved fingers. It was a strange feeling, having something just fade away in her very hands. It reminded her of the way ash felt when you picked it up and let it fall away from your hands. The Draculina looked at her master as she saw his jacket start to regenerate over his shoulders; he didn't glance at her but instead took a seat near the bed and crossed one leg over the other.
 
“I need a shower.” Seras walked past the older vampire and headed towards the bathroom without getting much of a response from the unusually quiet partner of hers.
 
Once she was inside the rather large bathroom with Chinese décor, the bathtub could easily fit four or five people. The last thought made Seras turn red, but for only so long and then the thought of brushing her teeth entered her mind. Then she looked over the sink and the counters which were made of a dark marble, it looked almost black. The rim of the sink was a beautiful shade of gold that she'd never really seen before, but then again there were so many shades of gold and she was sure she hadn't seen all of them. The bad news about the whole restroom was that it lacked a shower of any kind so it would mean the girl would have to soak for the evening.
 
Without another thought Seras shed herself of the soiled clothes, the beautiful gothic style clothes she wore were torn in places and it wasn't going to last much longer unless she had Walter with her…or whoever sewed the Hellsing uniforms. “I have heard stories of him using something close to dental floss, which must mean he's good with his hands.” Seras mumbled to no one but herself and laugh lightly.
 
It only took a few seconds to actually get the clothing off, which made the girl wonder if Alucard picked out the dress like outfit because it was in fact easy to get off…the police girl glowered at the pile of black and red clothe, with him choosing her clothes she should expect such innuendos from the man. With a disgruntled sigh the young vampire turned on the hot water and added some bubbles to the bath.
 
While waiting for the tub to fill up with some water the girl went towards the sink and grabbed a tube of toothpaste she'd left there earlier and went about brushing her teeth. After she was satisfied with the cleanliness of her mouth Seras spit out the paste and then smiled at herself in the mirror. The site of her fangs still bothered her a little bit and she would still accidentally bite herself or nick the inside of her cheek. A frown took over the smile she just wore and she sighed miserably, Seras decided this wasn't the time to mull over such things and she turned towards the tub.
 
The tub filled up quickly enough and the midian touched the warm surface of the water to test the temperature, a pleased smile made its way on to her face and she slowly slipped in. The blood and dirt washed right off her body but she could see that some of the filth floated in the tub, which made Seras scrunch up her nose in disgust and she wondered if she should take another bath after this one. Had she been alone in this hotel room she wouldn't have minded at all, but Alucard was probably waiting for her return. The police girl wasn't known for taking long showers, not that she didn't want to. It's just people tend to get used to short showers when you're apart of the police force…and you were once an orphan.
 
Ten minutes later Seras unplugged the tub and stood up; she reached for the towel only to realize that the towels were suddenly missing. It only took her a few seconds to form what had happened to the towels that were once there. The girl sank back into the water, making sure the bubbles covered her chest and put on the most ferocious face she could muster.
 
“MASTER!!!” She shrieked and waited impatiently for a reply from her partner.
 
The vampire was either taking his time in showing his face or not wanting to show his face at all and wanting herself to turn into a plum before the next night.
 
“I believe it's time for some training, but since we don't have much time alone in general this will be a test.” The velvety voice echoed throughout the bathroom and Seras squeaked at his little surprise.
 
“What do you mean `test'? I'm naked! Can't it wait until I'm at least dressed?!” Seras couldn't hide the extreme blush now covering her face; she wouldn't waste her time in looking for him in the bathroom because he was obviously not there.
 
“There is no need to shout, police girl; your voice is fine as is. And no, this test involves you being undressed.” Alucard chuckled darkly at her situation, hell it was hard not to laugh at her expression and at the embarrassment and anger radiating off her. She wouldn't ever know this, but he was in fact in the bathroom and it bother him that she couldn't even feel his chi.
 
“Fine, what do you want me to do?” Seras asked irritably, a frown adored her features and it resembled a child pouting.
 
“If I tell you right away it ruins the fun. Though I will give you a hint, if you could be anywhere else right now where would you like to be?” Alucard's voice changed from an amused tone to that of what a teacher might use. It was firm but held an informative feel as well.
 
“I would like to be in my bedroom—oh…you want me to teleport?” Seras picked up on his little game quickly, which meant he hadn't put much thought into playing mind games with her…did he think she was too stupid to figure that out? Again the Draculina frowned but for entirely different reasons, and she didn't look like she was moping but genuinely sad.
 
“Maybe.” Alucard said only one word but didn't laugh at her and not too mention his tone was normal, which for some reason surprised the girl.
 
“Then no peeking.” Seras growled out while getting ready to stand, she gripped the side of the tub and when she didn't receive a response from her master she slowly began to remove herself from the tub. For a split second the police girl thought of using her dirty and mangled clothes to dry off with so she wouldn't slip, but the thought went away when she thought that'd be way to gross and unsanitary.
 
Instead she sat on the edge of the tub and closed her eyes in concentration, her mind was all over the place unfortunately and she couldn't think of what to think about or even what to focus on exactly. Which was rather frustrating to say the least, “master…?” She murmured the word out with her eyes still closed.
 
“Yessss?” She heard his voice again which definitely brought her attention back to him.
 
“I can't do this, its cold and all I can't think about is sleeping.” She whined out and hugged her herself in attempt to keep herself warm, but as she attempted to hug herself she almost slipped back into the tub. `Note to self: never let go of the edge of the bath.' She thought with a bit of aftershock.
 
A few moments passed before Alucard spoke up again, “If you don't do this in ten minutes then I'm coming in there to teach you…but you will be punished.” He warned and he definitely sounded serious.
 
A look of alarm went over Seras' face and she paled at the thought of him getting an eye full of her birthday suit. With new ambition driving her Seras willed away just about every thought that popped into her mind. She tried to think over the words he spoke to her before… `If you could be anywhere else right now where would you like to be?' That one thought alone made the girl reopen her eyes in triumph and then she realized that she wouldn't get anywhere just celebrating all by herself…totally naked.
 
Her eyes closed once again and she tried to focus on the image of her hotel bedroom, from the coffin to the very color of the carpet and curtains. The way it looked when she sat on her bed, the crinkles the sheets would make when she laid down.
 
For about five minutes Seras sat there, her brow furrowed in deep concentration on every detail in that one room she longed to be in. Finally she opened her eyes in annoyance and glared for a second or two before realizing she was sitting atop her queen sized bed. She was about to run out of the room and dance happily until she realized that she was still quite naked and she would die before Alucard ever saw her nude...then again she was already quite dead.
 
There was a single knock at her door that brought her out of her gloomy thoughts and she yelled for her master to wait just a few more moments…maybe he would praise her. No that was just wishful thinking. He would just give her some comment that had little to do with the `test' and most likely leave.
 
Seras quickly got dressed in her usual blue pajamas that matched her eyes; she brushed out her wet hair a little but and then yelled for him to enter.
 
The vampire let his lithe form slide through the wood material and his usual smirk was plastered on his face, whether he was beaming at her for doing so well in her first attempt to teleport or he was just smirking for the hell of it was beyond her…but she guessed it was the latter since he did it all the time.
 
“Not many vampires can do that on their first time.” Alucard stated in a matter of fact manner.
 
“Thanks…” Seras mumbled out her gratitude to her master but she was sure he heard her well.
 
Minutes passed in a comfortable silence, the first moment of peace that was comfortable with master Alucard. This was something she would never expect from such a man, he just stood there, well no, now he was leaning against the wall just looking out the window in her bedroom.
 
“Stand up.” He broke the silence with two simple words that confused Seras, but she complied without any resistance.
 
“What is it?” She questioned innocently and gave him her own `raised brow' lookhe usually gave her.
 
Without any real movement she could see her master was instantly in front of her, towering over the younger vampire. “You will drink, police girl.”
 
“What the bloody hell…Master, I'm not ready for that!” She yelled out with as much fierceness as possible, but her voice trembled. Seras tried to look at anything but him, and focused her eyes on his flamboyant crimson tie.
 
“And how exactly do you plan to defeat Erzsébet and her children with the little power you possess?” Alucard asked this time there was no grin on his face; only a small frown and his hat and glasses were suddenly missing.
 
“You just taught me to teleport, right? I mean I can just use the power you teach me in the future!” Seras tried to look up in his eyes without blushing but felt the heat increase over her face as she gazed into those twin scarlet orbs of his.
 
“Those powers take from your health, you will need nourishment to continue to use those powers and I can't have you fighting a childe that was once mine without being properly fed.” Alucard couldn't help but growl out the last part and his fledging took a few steps backwards until she hit the maroon wall behind her.
 
“I-I don't know what I'll do but I won't drink!” Seras yelled into his face, but immediately lamented her decision to shout at her master.
 
The only real response she got from him was a toothy grin and he chuckled a little bit, Seras giggled slightly even though she wasn't sure what she was laughing at to begin with. Then she felt something silky wrap around each of her wrists, it then brought her hands above her head and held her hands tightly in place. Seras' eyes went wide in shock and she looked around trying to figure out what was holding her prisoner, her blue orbs spotted his ravenous hair extending and swirling in darkness in certain spots near his feet.
 
`That fucking hair of his!' Seras tried her best to glare at the man in front of her but the look of anger dissipated from her face once she realized that he would just enjoy her exasperation more.
 
So she just beamed right back at him, unfortunately that made him get even closer to her and she could feel the warmth from him seep into her cold dead body. The smirk never left his face as he got so close that their chests touched and he even leaned in that they were at eye level with one another.
 
“It's not the shadows we must fear. But the light cast by a burning flame, only because, without that light there would be no shadows…do you hear me, police girl?” Alucard leaned in closer so that he could whisper into the shell of her ear, his voice was low and husky as he spoke.
 
The only thing she could do was sit there helplessly and at his mercy, though her expression softened immensely, and she mumbled her response to him, “I do…” Her acknowledgement didn't mean she had to do what he said…just yet at least.
 
Alucard lifted a silky gloved hand to run down the side of her face, he was being tender for once in his life and he'd pulled back to look into her cobalt eyes. The older vampire used that one hand to push her head to the side, showing the pale skin with two tiny scars. Without much warning Seras felt the pleasure and pain of her master sinking his fangs into her neck and she could feel his gentle suckling.
 
After five minutes of his feeding Seras started to feel woozy and sleepy, and only then did Alucard pull away. “For now I must take away your flame, but only to give it back to you…if you won't drink, then I'll make you drink.” He whispered again, the tresses around her wrists went slack and she felt herself start to fall but was caught by the vampire before her. Alucard carried the young woman to the large bed; he set her down softly onto her back and followed the police girl on to the bed.
 
He rested on his side and let his head rest in the palm of his gloved hand, which gave him the look of a completely relaxed person. He used his other hand to reach into his jacket pocket and he grasped something. Once it came into view the police girl instantly realized what he held. `How in the hell did he get?!' She thought angrily, too week to really voice her annoyance.
 
Alucard grinned at the feeble Seras and then bit into the plastic of the bag; he let the blood fill his mouth from what she could tell. Since she didn't see his throat swallow anything. Alucard pulled the packet away from his mouth and then set the bag down gently as to not spill a drop of that sacred red liquid…oh dear god she was starting to think like him.
 
As if he were reading her thoughts (there was no doubt in her mind that he wasn't), the vampire leaned down again and captured her mouth with his, and Seras instantly tightened her lips like a child. Alucard narrowed his eyes at her and spoke to her through their mental bond. `Open your mouth or else I'll do something much worse.' Alucard warned through slightly frustrated eyes.
 
Seras complied with the fear that he would indeed follow through with that threat. Once a drop of blood hit her tongue she couldn't help the growl that rumbled through her throat. Crimson started to leak into her blue orbs and take over as Alucard smirked into the bloody kiss.
 
The nutrition made her whole body feel like it was on fire, but it didn't hurt, no it felt like she was human again and that her heart was beating once more and the Draculina succumbed to the satisfaction she got from the vitae.
 
Alucard watched with pride as she drank willingly, some other kind of emotion filled him though and the feeling was foreign. It'd just been a very long time since he last felt such…fondness of a childe. That's all it was, he liked the young police girl, and she would be a very strong No-Life Queen in the future…not that he would let her know just yet.
 
About fifteen minutes of her master going to the medical packet and back to her awaiting mouth did they both realize that the bag was completely empty. Alucard glanced back at his childe and noticed that the color had returned to her cheeks and she looked like she did the night he turned her. He also noted that her pajama shirt was now unbuttoned in a few places and it was riding up on her ribcage, close to revealing her breasts.
 
“The human is returning.” Alucard said quietly, starring at her expectantly.
 
“How do you know?” Seras asked quietly, the blood let her in a dazed state of mind and nothing was really making its way into her thoughts just yet.
 
After a few more moments of Seras just laying there the girl finally realized what he'd meant and sat up as fast as she could. But soon regretted it when her head started to throb and the girl lay back down slowly.
 
“He is one of the few people in England that smells of blood and gunpowder.” Alucard sat up and looked over at her, his glasses and fedora started to appear on him once again.
 
Seras made an `O' shape with her mouth in understanding and just laid there for a few moments while trying to regain the feeling of euphoria, but failed.
 
“Do you want him to see you in such a state, police girl? I'm sure he'd enjoy the sight immensely.” Alucard chuckled darkly when she sat up again; this time much slower and suddenly looked down at her shirt. Then she glared at him for the umpteenth time that night.
 
“What happened to my shirt, how did it get unbuttoned?!” Seras went back to buttoning her shirt back up with flimsy fingers. Alucard just watched in amusement.
 
“This is a no yelling building, police gir—” Alucard was interrupted when Seras looked up at him again and began to growl out her next words.
 
“I'm not yelling—” Seras shut up when she saw Alucard narrow his eyes at her, well she couldn't see his pretty eyes but she could certainly feel the scowl, she knew she overstepped herself. She wasn't sure why she even had the nerve to yell at him at all tonight.
 
They both heard a knock at the main entrance to the hotel room. The noise made the older vampire look towards the main room of their suite in mild curiosity, as if he could see through the wood material of her bedroom door.
 
Seras got off the bed and headed towards the living room to answer the door, when she returned back to her room to get Alucard's `report' to give to Pip she noticed that her bedroom was completely empty and the master vampire was gone from sight.
 
“What the…” Seras glanced over her shoulder at the captain and went to talk to him about her report on what'd happened that evening…minus the sensual feeding Alucard and her shared, and even the thought made the young woman blush. `Everything is going way too fast…' Seras thought hopelessly but put on a small smile for her captain nonetheless.
 
“Oi, where iz Alucard?” Pip asked innocently but noticed the redness adoring her cheeks and grinned evilly at the girl.
 
XXXXX
 
The Hellsing heiress sat at her desk in her beautifully decorated office looking over a report given to her by the captain of the Wild Geese. The moonlight lit her office nicely and gave the perfect amount of light needed to read over her paperwork without having to disturb anyone that may be wandering the hallways.
 
Soon the fine hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and brought the woman out of her concentration, though the stoic expression she held never faltered. “What is it Alucard, did you find something of importance?” The platinum blond asked irritably, and gently set down the paper she held.
 
The shadows swirled this way and that for a few more moments before the vampire emerged fully from the wall, once he was out the midian took a seat in a chair that was set in front of her desk. Which was unusual since the ice queen usually didn't have any guests that took a seat in front of her, she liked them to stand. He supposed it made them more nervous and easier for her to read.
 
“The adversary is someone from my past, strangely enough.” The vampire replied with amusement.
 
“And…?” Integra lifted her blue gaze to his dark crimson one and narrowed her eyes once she saw that teasing glint shining in those red orbs. “I am not in the mood for games; in fact I was just about to retire for the evening. So if you would please explain the situation.”
 
“So unlike you to say the word please, but if you insist. This woman was my first fledgling and you probably know of her.” Alucard gave the woman in front of him a pause hoping she would put the puzzle together herself, but one look at her scrunched up face told him otherwise. That and he knew he'd only given a tiny bit of information for anyone to put everything together.
 
“Her name is Erzsébet Báthory, the blood countess if you will. Once upon a time a little girl loved to play in the Carpathian Mountains near the Dark Lord, only with permission from her beloved uncle, of course. Anyway, she once found the Dark Lord wondering the forest and instantly took a liking to him. He refused to talk to her most of the time and would even avoid the girl if he saw her. Years passed and she grew older, she even married a man but could never forget Vlad the Impaler. This man she married was often gone and her sexual desire grew and grew until she couldn't take it anymore. She started out small but as time went on she started to fancy witchcraft, thanks to her aunt, and even blood orgies as she liked to call them. And well, you know what happened, the important part that isn't in history books but only in her mind and mine is that I came to her one night, the night before she was supposed to be sentenced and told her that I could grant her all the immortality that she wanted—” Integra interrupted Alucard's little `fairytale'.
 
“What do you mean immortality; you and I both know there is no such thing.” Integra gave him her rare child-like expression, as if she couldn't get enough of his depraved tale.
 
“Don't interrupt me.” Alucard cleared his throat and began where he'd left off, “she agreed to this deal of immortality, that she would become his pet for all eternity. Not that she minded much as it was, she was completely in love with her `Dark Lord'. After centuries of being with this woman Vlad grew tired of her lust for blood and beauty and left her to find his long lost love in England. And we all know how that turned out also. After I was imprisoned she most likely sought out Mina and I can only assume that Erzsébet killed Mina and Jonathan, but I can't be sure. She was a very jealous woman, you see. As for why Erzsébet is here now, I can't be sure of that either.” The vampire finished with distain at the thought of not knowing why his old friend was back.
 
“Alright, I'll get Walter to look all that up and learn as much as we can about Mina and what happened to her.” The Hellsing heiress pushed the report over the desk to rest in front of her servant.
 
Alucard picked up the pictures and paper with little interest but smirked once he realized who was in the picture.
 
“This man is…we met him tonight, he's one of Erzsébet's children, and he's probably her lover as well.” The master vampire chuckled darkly at the thought of how many children the woman would have, that would be much more fun for Alucard and the police girl.
 
“Children? There are more?” Integra suddenly looked at her pet with interest shining in her azure eyes.
 
“I couldn't be sure as to how many there are, but we ran into two of them. Though the poor female child might not make it, she got to experience my wrath.” The Hellsing pet finished with fake sigh of satisfaction.
 
Alucard stood up and went to his preferred wall to teleport, but stopped short when he heard Integra speak up again.
 
“What about the commander, Pip Bernadette…should I pull him out?” The blond asked quietly while picking up the pictures and the report and stacking them into a neat little pile, she didn't look at the vampire but her attention was completely focused on the vampire.
 
“Though he may be new to this world of darkness filled with vampires, he had his own little world which was filled with blood, guns and war. He may be human but I haven't seen such a strong human since our little Angel of Death. However, this human has big shoes to fill before he's up to pare with Walter.” Alucard opened up a dark portal and was about to step through when he again heard his master's voice stop him once again.
 
“And how is Agent Seras fairing, vampire?” Integra gave the No-life King a piercing look when he looked over his shoulder at her, a smirk clearly made its presence known on his face.
 
“The police girl is doing fine. Even after fighting Erzsébet's childe she was still up to some training, and I think she thoroughly enjoyed the session I gave her.” Alucard gave her once last toothy grin before making his departure.
 
Integra sat in her throne like chair with a bemused expression, the last thing he'd said made her worry for some reason. The way he smiled when he uttered the words `I think she thoroughly enjoyed the session I gave her' made a nut form in her stomach, and she did something she hadn't done in a long time…the twenty three year old worried her lip between her teeth. The thought of old habits die hard popped into her mind and she smiled for the first time in a few days.
 
XXXXX
 
A/N: This is the end of the chapter, hope you enjoyed it as I said before…and goodnight for now! :-) Until…whenever. Review if you want. (That was a long ass chapter!) This chapter wasn't edited just yet and I'm doing this when I'm really tired so sorry for anything stupid you might see. xD