Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Desires for my Master ❯ Introduction: Luna Hellsing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

One and a dark mysterious night, a young quarter vampire named Luna Hellsing was walking down the dark and dusty road. She was all alone all course, but she knew deep within her heart she was not a vampire but people called her that just to make fun of her. She continued to walk the dusty road and she ignored everyone that was around her. She was a hunter no doubt about it, she wondered to herself, “ Can I truly be a human being without hurting myself against others?” She maintained a good balance as she was walking. She came across a street by a beautiful mansion known as the Hellsing Mansion. She didn't know who owned it but it seemed . . . . . . . abandoned.
 
She walked up to the Mansion not knowing her past and why she was like the way she was she opened the abandoned doors and went inside. The halls were dark and gloomy as she was peering around as she was looking about. She saw something odd about the place she was in. She continued to walk the halls as she came upon a door that was somehow security locked and it had a pad to type the password. She smiled knowing she was able to crack the code and she knew somehow she saw this pad before but . . . in a different area but it contained a different person but he was a human being. . or she thought it was a human being. She continued to stare at the pad and she placed her hand on the pad and she smiled and typed in her middle name, which was Integral Fairbooks Elizabeth. She saw it had worked somehow and to her amazement she went down stairs to do further more of her work.
 
As she was walking she came next to a forbidden chamber and she looked at it carefully and she placed her hand on the door even, for a 6-year-old child she pushed on the door to open it and she did. The door made a creeping noise and she smelled something like her scent but only it was . . . . .. full vampire. She growled lightly and she went inside and she saw the corpse of a man. She thought to herself,” The bird of Hermes is my name, eating the wings to make me tame” She smirked at her own comment. She knew that rhyme already. She heard it from her mother before she was sent away. She knew who her mother was, but didn't know that her mothers servant was . . . .a vampire she muttered to herself,” The Nosferatu . . . . Alucard eh?” she gave a wicked grin. She looked at him with her bright blue eyes and smiled and walked closer to his coffin as he layed dormant within his sleeping chamber. She opened the coffin seeing a dead like corpse and she cut her wrist and allowed her 100% virgin blood, the genuine article of the Hellsing family. The blood entered into his mouth as he began to regenerate and she stepped back so she can see what she can do if he loses control. She wondered in a quandary as to what to do if she was to be hurt or harmed in anyway. The Nosferatu looked at her with a devilish grin and kneeled on one knee knowing who she was and what her business was with the Hellsing Organization.
 
The vampire looked at her and started to speak in a hoarse voice,” You are Integra's Daughter and as well as my own are you . . . . my dear Luna.”