Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Desires for my Master ❯ Luna's fisrt Day at work ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay hey I am back its me Luna Sephiroth! ^_^ I hope everyone loved my first turnout on the first chapter so hopely I can get up to 8 chapters by May 5,2005!
 
Luna Sephiroth: Hey Alucard what do you think on this? You think it can turn out very good?
 
Alucard: I think so young Master grins evilly and walks towards Luna
 
Luna Sephiroth: * blinks in confusion and freaks* Alucard don't you dare bite me!
 
Alucard: Laughs* Oh come now young Master I haven't ate in so long may I just have a sample of your blood?
 
Luna Sephiroth: bonks Alucard on the head NO NO NO NO I have to make this story
 
Alucard: sighs ok young Master.
 
Luna Sephiroth: Okay everyone On with the Chapter ! ^_^
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Hellsing nor Alucard I only own my character Luna! ^_^''
 
 
Luna was waking up for the first time in a bed that was comfortable for a change. She rubbed her eyes and was in a pondary on what to do for that morning. She got dressed into a black silk like dress shirt and a black long skirt and got into a pair of slip on shoes that were also black. She walked towards the Office that her mother used to be in every day and night for 10 years pretty much without sleep talk about a bummer and how depressing a life her mother ran. Luna smiled and she went inside seeing her favorite tea which was what her mother drank which was Earl Grey after all she was British.
 
She started to work on papers just as a butler known as Walter C. Donez came into the office and bowed ,” Lady Luna may I get you anything what so ever to please you this morning?” He looked at her with his pale blue eyes with kindness. She looked at Walter and smiled” No thanks Walter I am quite fine this morning but can you, tell me something that I love to know like where are the ghouls located?”
 
Walter smiled and looked at the little Luna” Yes they are in the ground around the city of Cheddar why?”
 
Luna just gave him a look in understandment and she went back to doing her job as the Lord and Master of the Hellsing Organization. She saw it was around 12:30pm as she saw that she will need to get into a uniform for the meeting of the Queen of England soon and that was when Alucard arose which was around 10pm which she has plenty of time to kill off so she can scan the premises and she can play around while doing so