Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Price of Freedom ❯ Never-never Land ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Seras led Pip up the hill so they could get a better view of what the hell was going on. When they finally reached the top, Seras could not believe her eyes. It was just inconceivable. There were hundreds of impaled bodies next to where Alucard was, not standing, but kneeling in front of Integral. Seras loved and respected Integral as a friend and her superior officer but kneeling? Like Integral was some sort of queen? What in the bloody hell? I have seen everything now. Seras had to chuckle at the sight. It was at that moment when the scent of the dead bodies hit her. The stench would have knocked her over if she had been a human. Integral and her Master were standing right next to the corpses - Seras wondered how her boss could stand it. As she started to descend the hill, Seras felt like she had just entered the pits of hell.

“C'mon Pip, Let's get the hell out of here. You can hold on to me and I'll fly. Walking is taking too long.” She hadn't wanted to fly with Pip, Seras did not trust him yet. But, something told her that she needed to be down there with Integral, Alucard, and only God knew who else. Besides, Pip seemed to be acting normal. “Hang on tight to my shoulders.” Seras instructed Pip and waited for him.

“Aww Seras, can't I hold on to something else.” Pip said while groping her breast.

“Pip! I'm serious.” Seras pushed his hands away although she quite like what he had been doing. Someone had to act responsible and it sure wasn't going to be Pip. The Captain finally obeyed and held on tight to her shoulders. Seras concentrated on forming her wing and within seconds they were in the air. A few minutes later they arrived about 50 feet away from Integra, Alucard, and a few members from Iscariot.

“Why is Alucard kneeling in front of Integral - like she is royalty?” Pip asked - his voice much too loud.

“Shush, Pip! I want to see what is going on before they find out I'm here. I have no idea why he is kneeling. I've never seen him do anything like that before. Well except for the real Queen but that doesn't count, right Pip? Pip? Pip!” Seras turned around. Things were just getting worst. Pip was fighting someone.

“Well hello, Miss Victoria,” said an all too familiar voice. The man, or whatever it was, had wires…just like Walter, and used them to restrain Pip so he could talk to Seras. He walked towards her slowly, every footstep seemed to be a challenge.

“Wa-Wa-Walter? Is that you?” Seras could not believe her eyes. Walter's voice was coming from the body of much younger man. As the man approached her, Seras the most horrifying realization came to her: He was no longer a man. His eyes were blood rest just like her own.
“What happened to you, Walter?” Seras asked backing away. She didn't want to fight him.
Seras aimed her Harconnen at him. “Don't come any closer to me, Walter.”
Seras looked over at Pip, he was caught in the wires and couldn't move. Of course he could not resist trying to get free which caused the wires to cut him.

“Pip - don't move. You are only making it worst. Be as still as you possibly can. I'll be over to help you in a second.”

“Okay, Seras. But, hurry - it hurts like bloody hell.”

Walter stopped - staring at Seras with a hungry gaze. Seras got the distinct feeling he was undressing her with his eyes and she hated it. “Tell me, Walter! What happened to you?”

“Would you like the novel or short story version?”

“Well, seeing that we're in the middle of war, better make it the short story version.”

“Let's see. I was protecting your boss - Sir Integral when Millenium attacked. The last thing that I remembered was fighting the Captain. You know he is the big quiet guy from Millenium. I woke up on a cold metal table, my skin burned Seras. Do you know why?”

Seras shook her head “no” afraid to speak.

“They had me chained to the table with pure silver and it burned like hell. But, that, my darling Seras, is not the worst part.”

“I'm sorry, Walter!” Seras screamed. “But, we didn't do that to you. They did! You're free now. They can't make you do anything…can they?”

“Oh but they can and they will. What is freedom, actually, Seras? Are you free?”

“No…but----”
“Then, the Doc injected me with the blood of vampires. It burned as it raced through my veins. Do you know what it is like to be burring on inside and out at the same time? Too bad for me, that wasn't enough for the Doc. Nextm he injected my body with more chemicals. Steroids. Growth Hormones. Hallucinogens. Oh it did get be rather interesting. Of course after all of that, the Doc had to find out how my body reacted to, certain stimuli.”

“What?” Seras asked, horrified at what Walter may answer.

“Yes, my dear Seras.” Walter walked closer to Seras. He acted undaunted by her gun. He grabbed it from her hands as she watched him, mesmerize. The butler stroked her hair.

Seras heard Pip cry out but it wasn't enough to bring her out of Walter's spell. She knew that she should look away, shoot him, hell even running would be better then this. The question that was on the tip of her tongue, she did not want to know the answer. Seras knew that he had put it there as part of some grand plan. She tried not to but the words came from her as she was compelled to ask them. “What kind of stimuli? What did they do to you, Walter?”

“Oh many things, Miss Victoria.” Walter ran his hand down her back and grabbed her arse. “They started with pain first. Pain can be quite delicious when it is combined with pleasure. Of course at first it was just pain - not so much fun. They cut me, broke my bones, crushed my balls. The drugs made me feel pain more intensely. After awhile they started with the real fun.”

“Real fun?” Sera asked. She knew he was going to tell her anyway.

“Yes, real fun. They used me. I was their new plaything. I got shagged by them all. The Captain, Doc, Shroedigger, Joleen - they all had their fun with me. One would shag me while the others inflicted pain. The tortured me until I thought my mind would snap. But, I'm stronger then them. My mind didn't snap - it only made me stronger. Between the drugs and torture - I'm not sure which, I changed. I'm not the Walter you knew, Seras. That man had a conscience. The man I am now is much more like I was long ago. As a teenager. Only thing is now - I just don't care.”

Seras was horrified. Millenium had the destroyed Walter, her comrade, her friend. She didn't know what to do. Instead, Seras shuddered as the man she had respected, placed his hands all over her body, fondling every part of her that he had longed to touch since the moment she had arrive at Hellsing. She had to bite her lips to stop a moan from escaping her throat. Seras wanted to move, wanted to stop at him, but her limbs were frozen. She just could not. It was at that moment, that she heard Alucard's voice inside her mind.

Are you just going to let him treat you like his plaything, his toy, Police Girl? He is the enemy. Destroy him - before he destroys you!

Seras snapped out of whatever spell Walter had placed on her and pushed him off of her. He landed in front of her several feet on the ground. Her instincts told her that she should try to finish him off - but this was Walter. As Seras tried to make her mind up about fighting Walter, she heard a loud scream from Pip. “Pip? Are you okay?”

She watched in amazement as Pip snapped the wires that Walter had bound him with. He flashed a lopsided grin at her. “Never better, mignon. Let me take care of him, Seras. I'll make him sorry he even looked at you.”

Sera bit her lip, trying to decide.

Let him try, Police Girl. What are you afraid of? If he drank the blood of my servants, I'm sure he can handle Walter. He deserves to die if he can't.

Master - I don't want Walter to die.

He's already dead, Seras.

You know what I mean, Master. I guess you're right - I should let him try.


“Fine Pip, go ahead.

Seras watched as two men she cared deeply for attacked each other. Pip had no trouble gaining the upper hand. How is he so strong? She wondered, watching him sink his claws into Walter's body. She had to look away as Pip sunk his fangs into Walter's neck and fed from him.

“Okay Captain, you've done well. I'll take care of him now.” Integral appeared, Alucard by her side.

Seras thought that her Master looked quite like a puppy following his master around. “Sir Integral, are you all right?” The Hellsing had blood splattered over her body - from her head to her feet.

Integral smirked at Seras. “Yes, I'm fine. Dracula made sure no harm came to me.” She glanced back at her Servant, her eyes filled with an emotion that Seras couldn't quite discern.
“I see the Captain is back. Welcome back, Captain Bernadette.”

Pip grinned at his boss. “Thank you, Boss. Is um everything okay? I'm not sure if Alucard or umm what did you call him? If he told you what happened?”

Integral nodded. “Yes, he did. You're not in any trouble Pip - not with him nor with me. Whatever happened earlier is in the past.”

“Great, Boss.” Pip smiled, relieved that he wasn't going to have to fight Alucard.

Integral kept her gun aimed at Walter while she glared at him. “What did they do to you, Walter?” She asked him.

“I think you know, Fraulein.”

“Don't ever call me that again, Walter. I want to forget they even existed.”

“But, I'll be a constant reminder won't I, Sir Hellsing.” Walter asked her the question, his voice filled with contempt.

Integral did not answer her butler. Instead she turned to Alucard. “Servant, take care of him. Maybe have one of your slaves guard him. He'll have to be put in a cell in the basement. If my mansion is even still there.”

“Yes, Master.” Alucard summoned several soldiers from his undead army. They were his strongest men. He cursed Pip for destroying his two superior slaves. He and Integral could have had fun with them.

“Shall we go, my Master?” He asked Integral.

“Yes, we need to see what kind of shape the mansion is in. Seras, Captain? We need to head back to the mansion. Keep an extra eye on Walter, Seras. I don't entirely trust those soldiers.”

Seras nodded as she followed Integral and her Master back to Hellsing.