Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Spoils of War ❯ Part III ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

a/n: Behold: Smut! Actually, this was the most difficult lemon that I have ever written. More on why in post chapter notes, for those who are interested. For now sit back, relax, and enjoy the naughty bit.


Part III



Ten years of foreplay was far too much to ask for.

When Alucard's clothing fell away and his mouth claimed hers, she felt something deep within her give away. Integra dug her nails into his back, thrust her tongue against his in a violent duel. She pushed her hips against the cold hardness of his sex, unable to care if her body was prepared. Emotionally, mentally she had been waiting for quite long enough.

“So it is to be like this?” Alucard murmured against her lips as she wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. “You understand it will hurt, right?”

Integra laughed humourlessly, “I don't bloody care. Can you honestly tell me that it bothers you?”

“Hmmm…” He muzzled the side of her neck, “Well, you know…They say we learn more from pain than pleasure.”

She arched her eyebrows, trying to project as much irritation as she could in a single expression. Alucard merely chuckled huskily. “As my lady wishes,” he bowed his head to lay a soft kiss on her mouth. It was in direct counterpoint to the rough movement of his hips.

Integra bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood at his invasion of her body. His erection ripped through her hymen and stretched the untried walls of her vagina. She swore fiercely but did not ask him to stop. Though it hurt, the pain seemed strangely apart from her. It was there and yet she could focus beyond it easily; in the end, it was such a small, unimportant thing.

What was more important than the pain of losing her maidenhood or the blood trickling down the insides of her thighs was the ecstasy painting her vampire's features. She found the openness and vulnerability of his expression riveting.

Alucard lay inside her for a long time, not moving, his face pressed against her throat. After a time, she began to get used to the sensation of having him inside of her.

“Exactly what are you waiting for?” Integra asked, sounding more annoyed than she'd originally intended.

Alucard lifted his head and gave her a lazy arch of an eyebrow, “hm? I suppose I got a bit distracted….” He looked positively drugged. Integra found that she rather liked the look on him and decided to forgive him of being a bit of a careless lover.

The first thrust brought back the pain anew and she nearly shrieked; by the third she was beginning to enjoy herself. Integra wasn't quite sure if perhaps she liked the pain or if her body was starting to respond to his none too tender ministrations. She felt slickness between her legs. Whether it was blood or arousal, it didn't seem to matter all that much.

Integra bit into his neck and the flow of his blood in her mouth made her feel better. It was quite intoxicating and the sound of Alucard's harsh snarl made her toes curl.

His hips pistoned harder, cock making her feel raw and sore. Integra considered tearing out his throat just to feel his flesh in her mouth.

He laughed softly as his lips shivered against her skin. Deep inside of her, the angle of his thrusts changed, became something so divinely pleasurable that she was momentarily distracted from the sweetness of his flesh and blood. Integra threw her head back and moaned. She found his gaze unwavering even as he kissed her bloodied mouth.

Eyes open, fearless, she lifted her hips to meet his. Pain and pleasure became inseparable even as he ravaged her virginity and left her irrevocably branded by the violence of his desire. She growled as each thrust drew her closer to something both torrid and terrible. Her nails tore great, bloody trails down his back. She could feel the viscous wetness under her fingers.

Alucard's gaze burned with lust and pride as she scratched him, snarled at him, fought him as she ascended toward ecstasy. Integra peaked in silence, surprised by the rush of orgasm, the memory of her death still fresh in her mind. Her mouth opened on a soundless roar of triumph.

In her arms, her vampire found a similar release. Alucard growled against her mouth as he shuddered inside of her. The dead seed of his ejaculate bathed her equally dead womb, chilling the last warm place. Now Integra was cold both inside and out.

It didn't bother her, didn't even frighten her anymore.

She lay dazed in the aftermath of her second death, watching with dull fascination as Alucard kissed an icy trail down her body. A shivering thread of arousal unfurled throughout her body when she felt his rough tongue moving against her sex. He explored the sticky folds almost delicately, seeming to savour what he found there. Alucard took into himself the mingling of their essence, her arousal, his semen, the blood from her ruptured hymen. His cold tongue felt incredibly good against her sore vagina, and she luxuriated in his indulgent act, toyed with the silky strands of his hair that were splayed along her lower belly.

When the pain between her legs receded, what he was doing with lips and tongue became something different, something she barely had words for.

Hmmm… She thought fuzzily, I could bloody well get used to this….

Integra felt more than heard his rumbling chuckle vibrate against her sex. The new sensation gave her a thrill.

Alucard flicked the tip of his tongue against her clit and her back arched. She was suddenly, inexplicably aroused. Her body demanded release, was so twisted up with wanton hunger that she could barely see straight.

From Integra's throat came a sound of pure want and she dragged him back up her body by a handful of ink black hair.

His eyes flashed with amusement and his lips, shiny with the fluids of sex and blood quirked into a small smirk. “You know, most women would have let me finish,” he laughed at her softly.

She kissed him roughly as she tumbled them so that he was on his back. Integra straddled his hips, noting with satisfaction that Alucard was still quite erect. Inexperienced as she was, Integra wasn't sure if this was a normal occurrence or just another benefit of being dead.

She was surprised when she heard his voice in her head, rich with wickedness and knowing. A little of both, actually….

“I see,” Integra murmured. There was a moment of awkwardness as she sought the right position. Alucard steadied her hips with his hands, guiding her.

This time when he entered her, the pain was minimal. She sank down onto his shaft, both savouring the feel of his inside of her once more and enjoying the carnality that contorted his features.

She threw back her head and showed him the soft underside of her throat. Integra sighed contently when he plunged his fangs into her exposed flesh. There was no submission in her sacrifice. She was merely giving as he had given, uniting them in blood, uniting them in perfect death.



to be continued….




Okay, my biggest trouble with the sex scene was…Well, shall we say certain biological functions that Alucard may or may not be able to enact. Obviously, I'm talking about whether or not he would be able to ejaculate. On one hand I was torn with the knowledge that men could acceive orgasm without ejaculation but also that men with little to no sperm count can ejaculate just as well as a fertile man. I also took into consideration the fact that vampires are the perfect imitation of life. In the end, my decision relied entirely on my artistic vision. Oscar Wilde would be so proud.