Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ The Man With No Name ❯ The hunter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: this anime ain't mine, ain't ever gonna be mine, and neither are any of the characters. I'm not that good of a drawer anyway. Well, hopefully my story doesn't rock bottom `cause this is my first one! Wish me luck and review review review!
 
The man with no name
 
A dark night welcomed a tainted figure as he walked down a silent street. His long blonde hair blew behind him in the wind as he tracked the very thing that he had been born to kill. His dark magenta eyes followed the shadows as he watched his prey try to run from its imminent death. An insane smile overtook his face as he blended into shadows and appeared before his prey just as it had on his fathers face years before.
His preys' face grew full of fear as the hunter stood before him.
The light red eyes of his prey hunted his face for mercy as the hunter pushed him into a dark corner. The warnings from the others all raced through the vampire's head as the man reached inside his coat and pulled out the renounced Reaper, son of the Jackal. Long white fangs bared themselves as the hunter pressed the Reaper into the mans' scalp. A loud shot echoed through the streets of London as ashes fell into a pile in the alley and the man vanished into the shadows.
“The subject has been silenced,” the man said as he appeared behind a large oak desk, awaiting an answer.
“Damn, you remind me so much of your father when you say that,” Integra hissed as she spun around in her chair and faced him.
“How would you like me to respond master,” he asked, blinking and awaiting an answer.
“I don't care, you could even use your mother's technique and only leave me a report,” she suggested as she grabbed a cigar and lit it.
“As you wish master,” he whispered as he bowed and left the room.
He walked down the basement hallway, engulfed with overwhelming emotions. His parents had both been resting since he was 2 and Sir Integra had raised him to become the hunter he is. She wouldn't even let him know where they rested, but instead told him that he wouldn't even recognize his own parents if they were to awaken that very moment. He rubbed the bridge of his nose as he walked into his room and sat on his coffin lid. A bottle of blood wine sat on the table from Walter's new apprentice as well as a packet of blood waiting to be drunk. He turned up his nose at both of them as he phased through his coffin lid and went into a restless sleep.
* * * * *
“Alucard,” a female yelled, followed by pain filled screams.
“Your pain echoes through this room deliciously Seras,” a tall, dark man dressed in a red trench coat and hat said.
“I don't give a damn about how much my pain arouses you, you damn bastard,” Seras hissed as a doctor entered the room with scissors and a clamp.
`Ah, that's not what you said when you tore up my back, causing this incident to occur,' he whispered in her mind, only enflaming her more.
“Get out, GET OUT,” she screamed, moaning in pain as the doctor checked on her progress.
“Seras, only a couple more contractions and you can begin to push,” he said as he pulled on his mask, gloves and apron.
“Get this damn thing OUT OF ME,” she hissed, grabbing Alucard's arm hard and ripping it into ribbons.
`Yes Seras, give me as much pain as you're feeling,' he screamed as he regenerated his limb.
Her screams could be heard down the hallway mixed with her lovers' laughter. Integra paced impatiently outside the room as the screams grew louder and the doctor began to mess with his tools. After a short time the screams died down to pained moans and a damned child slipped into the world. The child's cries pierced through the door as he began to breathe on his own. Integra waited no longer before she busted into the room and saw the newborn child and his mother on the bed.
Seras looked small and fragile from the blood loss, making the bed seem to eat her alive. The child lay silent in her arms, almost as small and frail looking as she was. His eyes turned to Integra in the doorway, telling her that the child was indeed her servant. A smirk overtook her lips as he turned away from her icy gaze to look at his mother. She gave a slight nod before she turned and left the two alone, going to find her servant.
“Alucard,” she yelled, waiting for him to appear behind her.
“Master,” he challenged as he appeared from above her.
“I will not have Seras lying idol for too long, we need her back in the ranks.
“As you wish my master,” he said, giving her a bow as he melted into the floor.
* * * * *
“My devil,” the man whispered as he awoke from his dream.
Was that real? Were those the conditions of his birth, his birthright? He was condemned all the time for being a bastard child from hell, although he was indeed from the darkest depths, but were his parents honestly as demented as his dreams? He rested his head in his hands for a short while as he probed to see if the sun was still risen. Finding that it was he rolled onto his side and took a deep breath to calm his nerves. His eyes drifted closed as he finally gave into sleep.
A short time later a pull on the back of his neck told him his master called. Her visits were usually short and sweet, telling him where to go and who to kill. He dreaded facing the woman who condemned his parents to their 20 year long sleep. Anger filled him as he pictured her in her chair behind the desk. Dark shadows surrounded him as he went to her, welcoming in his darker side.
“Yes master,” he said as he emerged in front of her desk and bowed.
“There has been concern among our organization that Alexander Anderson may have had an illegitimate child with a vampire,” Integra began behind a haze of smoke, “and it's your job to find out if the rumors are true.”