Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ The Man With No Name ❯ The Hunted ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own the anime or characters, it makes me sad `cause I still can't draw : (
 
A young woman looked across the table at a sour Alexander Anderson, trying to look for the answers in his face. Her pale blue eyes searched his as she picked up some throwing knives and placed them in their holders. He gave a nod and leaned back in his chair exhausted, watching her through weary eyes. It had taken him eighteen years to raise this child in the ways of the lord and now she was going to prove to him that she was ready to serve.
She pulled out a black ponytail holder from her pocket and quickly braided her long, wavy white-blonde hair. Her muscles rippled her sun-kissed skin as she kissed the cross at her neck and tucked it into her black robe. Underneath her robe the soft leather holster tickled her skin, telling her that this was all too real. She gave her father one last smile before turning and leaving the room. Little did she know that she was also leaving him forever.
Anderson looked at his daughter with admiration as she left the room and went to catch her plane. Years ago she had been brought to him without even as much of a hello from her mother. Now he was going to have her finish off what he had failed to do so many years ago. Her mothers' haughty nature didn't come out in their daughter, however the physical likeness between the two was frightening. The only things she had gotten from him were his height and wavy hair. A tear ran down his cheek as he heard her motorcycle rev up outside the Vatican and take off toward her destiny.
She rode like a madwoman toward the airport, hopeful to get there early enough so she didn't have to run to catch her plane. All of the other missions she went on with her father they had been able to take the Vatican's plane, however this one was different. She was sent to investigate a series of deaths caused by the Hellsing organization from their new pet. The one that her father had fought many years ago was gone and now she had to face a pureblooded night-walker alone. She stopped in front of the airport and ran inside, having just enough time to catch her plane and head on her way towards her destiny.
Her eyes scanned the plane for anyone who looked suspicious and found no one. Fear left her body as she sat down and settled down for the ride. Within minutes her eyelids felt heavy and she let them close. She slept through her flight until it landed an hour later, waking up to head off toward her mission.
 
Short sweet and to the point. I know, it's really confusing/messed-up right now, but it'll all make sense later. Please tell me what ya' think, `cause I'm really needing some advice from better writers. Well, till then!!