Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ The Man With No Name ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I can wish I owned the anime, however I don't or won't ever own any characters from Hellsing. I'm not talented enough.
 
The young woman's eyes shot open the moment she landed, telling her that she only had a few hours till sunset. The pale pink of the setting sun caressed her cheeks with a loving kiss as it began to sink. She got into a taxi and told them to take her to the nearest hotel. Her eyes wearily watched the last remnants of the suns rays vanish into the horizon. The hunt would begin tonight without any distractions or failures.
She ended up leaving her possessions in a Holiday Inn before she left to go find her prey. Little did she know he had already found her, for his red eyes followed her every move in the hotel room. Every weapon she had he knew about, and her being half-mortal made it impossible for her to have any physical benefit over his inherited power. A smirk took over his face as he jumped off her windowsill and began to chase her. This time the Hellsing bastard would not save his prey.
* * * * *
“Master, may I begin tonight,” the hunter asked Integra as he walked into her office.
“Yes, she is here in England, do not fail me,” she demanded as he faded into the floor.
`Have I ever failed you master,' he asked as his voice echoed through the room, telling her of his obedience.
“At least you follow orders better than your father did after your mother came into the picture,” Integra whispered as she went through a couple reports on her desk, trying to kill time.
He walked through the softly lit streets, not caring if any mortals saw him. His patience with his master was growing thin as well as his humanity. He shivered as he thought about the stories that Walter had told him of his parents. The old man had kept him company throughout the first fifteen years of his life, dying while serving Integra. That day echoed through his memory, bringing long dead feelings out into the open. He turned and walked down a darkened alley as he went in the direction of his prey.
His footsteps were silent to any mortal or immortal. The girl he was hunting stood under the streetlight, sending shivers down his spine. Her eyes soon cut through the darkness to his form, letting him know that another was hunting her. A soft smile curved her lips as she swiftly threw a knife behind her, causing another vampire to fall into the light. He caught her gaze for a swift second, quickly telling her what she feared had finally come. Laughter echoed through the street as he blended into shadow and began to hunt his prey.
 
 
Short, sweet, to the point. Next chapter'll be a dosey, so if anyone honestly cares or reads this hopefully someone can give me a hint `cause once I get this done the whole picture for the original sorry (the one of Alucard and Seras) will get done sooner. Until then!!