Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Triptych ❯ Triptych ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: None of this is mine. Based on the mangaverse, post Volume 8. Vaguely.
 
Notes: For Thess, who wanted Anderson x Integra x Alucard, and is evil. Her ship, not mine.
 
She thinks, sometimes, that she could sit and watch them for hours. There is something intolerably delightful in the contrast between them: ink and gold, pale and tan, crimson and grey. They are omega and alpha, death and life, and she finds herself everything in-between - and finds, though it surprises her faintly, that she likes that role.
 
Maybe it's because they're both indubitably hers. Maybe it's the thought of what Maxwell would say if he saw this, of him spinning in his grave, or perhaps watching this from whatever Hell he's been consigned to.
 
Maybe it's the power. That had always been part of the attraction with Alucard: all that power, and she could crook her finger just slightly and he would do as she asked. There is no supernatural binding on Anderson, but he has proven as devoted. She still doesn't know what caused the change, as London burned around them, nor does she question it. It is enough that his strength is now her own.
 
There's power, too, in watching two men who hate each other so greatly - and she has no doubt that the hate is still there, can see it smoulder in Anderson's eyes, flash in Alucard's scowl - put up with each other because of her. Their feelings for each other are more complicated, hate and lust twining inextricably from the moment they first set eyes on each other.
 
She is the space between alpha and omega in more ways than one. With them, she holds life and death in her hands.
 
'It's appropriate,' she thinks idly. Scotland is part of Britain. Anderson belongs here. And Alucard always has.
 
Beta, gamma, delta ... and all the way down to sigma. She bridges and completes them, as they uphold her world.
 
She sinks back onto the bed, silver hair and dusky skin between the day and night, and smiles.
 
- finis -